• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
NZCJ13X_d.jpg

It. Is. DONE.

Jesus. And I'm still gonna keep grinding the even to get as much else as I can in the store, like the skip tickets, 30% tickets, and hopefully power pole. At least the kid's finally done though. He's pretty damn good. On a mono Yel team he's kind of amazing thanks to the Legend's Road exclusive equip. He hits hard.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
It. Is. DONE.

Jesus. And I'm still gonna keep grinding the even to get as much else as I can in the store, like the skip tickets, 30% tickets, and hopefully power pole. At least the kid's finally done though. He's pretty damn good. On a mono Yel team he's kind of amazing thanks to the Legend's Road exclusive equip. He hits hard.

Congrats! I'm about 75% done on the soul board, but then I need to farm the souls to get him to 3 stars

Did you get ALL the soul/soul boost stuff? I think there's more than you need, leading to the rumor that level 2000 is coming soon

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats! I'm about 75% done on the soul board, but then I need to farm the souls to get him to 3 stars

Did you get ALL the soul/soul boost stuff? I think there's more than you need, leading to the rumor that level 2000 is coming soon

Thank ya! You don't need all the souls. There's still 7 super souls left in the shop for me to buy, and 21 regular souls. So you need to buy nearly all of the regular souls. But we'll definitely get that increase at some point. I'm guess you can just go ahead and start stocking up a bit for whenever the event comes back with the cap increase for a bit of a headstart, particularly for those remaining 7 super souls. The 21 regular souls ain't gonna help much. That's like 2 nodes on the IV board lol.

You DO need to buy every bit of z power in the shop to get him to 3* however.

For now I'm gonna be concentrating on the skip tickets/30% tickets. I'll buy the rest of the souls if I run out of the other stuff to buy.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Did a couple singles on the banner last night out of boredom and on my second or third one I pulled SSJ2 Goku. Not the SP off the banner I wanted (I have lots of YEL units and I really needed that SSJ Bardock), but hopefully he'll be good.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Did a couple singles on the banner last night out of boredom and on my second or third one I pulled SSJ2 Goku. Not the SP off the banner I wanted (I have lots of YEL units and I really needed that SSJ Bardock), but hopefully he'll be good.
I pulled him from the guaranteed SP Ticket pull last night.

He'll be good in an all Yellow team, so will work for boosting a good YEL Frieza team if you have him, but I can't see much other use for him at the moment.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A ton of incredible rewards coming. 3118 cc, lots of GSP MP and energy tickets, and bells over the next 2 weeks. Way, way cool, and way more than I expected.

Also bringing back some really good banners. Be sure to be careful spending all these ccs they're about to pass out though peeps.....Christmas/Broly is coming.

What do you guys do with equipment? how do you know what's best to equip your characters?

You wanna try to shoot for equip drops that are orange in the first slot (means the stats in the first slot are high). Then upgrade it fully. If it ends up being A rank or above, keep it. Anything below consider getting rid of it. At least that's how I do it. And just try to find equipment that suits your characters best. For instance, I would recommend blast attack equipment for Super Vegeta.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
You wanna try to shoot for equip drops that are orange in the first slot (means the stats in the first slot are high). Then upgrade it fully. If it ends up being A rank or above, keep it. Anything below consider getting rid of it. At least that's how I do it. And just try to find equipment that suits your characters best. For instance, I would recommend blast attack equipment for Super Vegeta.

How would I know what would be best for my characters? Based on their fighting types like blaster and melee fighter?

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How would I know what would be best for my characters? Based on their fighting types like blaster and melee fighter?

Based on their stats and just kind of how you like to play. For instance, SSJ2 Gohan is a strike based character, but his blast damage isn't bad. You could equip something that just takes even more advantage of his strike damage, or something that levels out his blasts a bit more so he's more flexible. The equipment is very versatile, just mess around with it and you'll get a better sense.

Majin Vegeta red or Super Gogetta? Which is better?

Both extremely good, hard to say. Gogeta is easier to use though and edges out MV in survivability. MV quick and intense damage boost can be a game changer sometimes. Not a bad idea to have them both on a team.

How much points in ranked do need to stay in the top 10k? This grind is awful

Kinda changes each season but generally you wanna be in the 7k plus range RP wise. 7.2 or so is usually good. Seems like this season people are slackin a big, so I'm hopin my 7.1 will be enough.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
Majin Vegeta red or Super Gogetta? Which is better?
Majin Vegeta also has the benefit of buffing Saiyans.
Ahhhh I see! I guess I'll stick with my Majin Vegeta. for my rainbow team. I need a good Green unit. I have Piccolo since day one. But I'm hoping full power Broly that coming is green.

I burn through money like crazy. I wish there was a way that I can have millions I can get per run.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
^Grats up there! The Frieza Force team is probably the strongest counter to the current Saiyan meta, and those two are key parts of it.

The RP push on this season's pvp is insane. I'm at 7325RP and I'm barrely holding on to top 10k and may fall off. People are hungry, and I think that SSJ Bardock glitch earlier in the season pumped up the RP goal too if a lot of people were abusing it. I only ran into 1 person using it myself.

Edit : Took the risk as I was losing rank like crazy and fought one more match against someone with over 9000RP....fucking won it! At 7436RP and under top 8k now. With 4 hours left, that's gotta be secured. PHEW.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man they are so consistent with keeping these QoL updates coming. The new UI changes and these two new stages are b-e-a-utiful.

jcyhjqomet321.jpg

One of my favorite parts about this game's progress is the steady addition of awesome new landscapes to fight on.

Can't wait to see what comes with the Broly movie release this Friday! And be sure to farm EX Bardock if you've got the time/stamina, he's good.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I did it. I fucking did it. I bought everything in the Legends Road shop except the zeni.

EVEN THE GOT DAMNED POWER POLE

Finally, I don't ever have to touch this event again. Until it inevitably comes back around after the level cap increase. I hope those extra souls I bought will give me a head start in that regard. They better.

I'm fully prepared for whatever comes tonight to have my full attention. For now, on to grinding EX Bardock.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Did two summons on the multi-summon-only Broly banner. My first summon had two of the old BLU SP Brolys in it. My second one was the brand new Trunks summon animation, and I got the new boy:

He came as a 3* by default, even.

This is the strongest my Legends luck has ever been.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Big oof. 5k CC gone. Got Cooler but no other SP.

I should learn, I NEVER get anything good on Broly banners. From Dokkan to here, every Broly banner has burned me

Alfman

Oct 27, 2017
did 4 multis, 0 SPs - fuck this banner. At least I got green SP Bardock from the discounted summon.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I really didn't want to spend a lot of CC as I'm waiting for either Gohan or DBS 17 18.

But I managed to get new Broly. He seemed fun so I gave in to the hype and got him with very little Cc used. Lucked out.

Hope you guys have better luck if Gogeta comes out.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
5K seems to be the magic number to get shafted. That's what I spent too. Got 2 old Brolys and a OHSB Goku. I still don't have that blue SSJ Goku, so I would've happily at least taken him. Sigh. At least the new Broly is purple, so my Frieza/Black can still keep him in check. My purples are really strong right now anyway, so tbh I didn't really need him. He's.....he's just....so cool.... Congrats to the peeps that managed to snag him.

On the other hand, the content they added is pretty dope. The Broly story battles really feel intense, and Rising Battle is pretty rad. All HE teams required? Yo that's awesome, got some leveling to do.

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
5K seems to be the magic number to get shafted. That's what I spent too. Got 2 old Brolys and a OHSB Goku. I still don't have that blue SSJ Goku, so I would've happily at least taken him. Sigh. At least the new Broly is purple, so my Frieza/Black can still keep him in check. My purples are really strong right now anyway, so tbh I didn't really need him. He's.....he's just....so cool.... Congrats to the peeps that managed to snag him.

On the other hand, the content they added is pretty dope. The Broly story battles really feel intense, and Rising Battle is pretty rad. All HE teams required? Yo that's awesome, got some leveling to do.

All hero is super EZ, just use Shallot..

I need to grind for all EX tho.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
What is this about an all hero event? I haven't seen anything like this and I've been in the game off and on for like 12 hours getting Broly leveled up.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I beat it with Shallot solo

Well shit. I already started soul boostin some HEs lol. Oh well, I had hit my soul limit anyway. Thanks, will give it a shot.

What is this about an all hero event? I haven't seen anything like this and I've been in the game off and on for like 12 hours getting Broly leveled up.

It's Rising Road, under the higher difficulty tab in events. Just keep playing it and eventually you'll get to a level that requires you to use all HEs.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
At 1700 you need to do all Extreme's....
I need to grind a lot for that one, i have like zero high lvl yellow ex units

I just managed to beat it with Gero, 19, and 1st form Cell without much trouble. Bench was EX Bardock, Tien, and EX 16. Didn't meet any of the challenge requirements though, will probably need Tien or someone fully boosted for that.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the dp but I gotta....

FUCK YEAAAAHHHHH!

I caved and bought some cc. Worth it. Got the SSJ3 summon animation, which was SO hype. It happens at such an unexpected time.

Can't wait to try this monster out, although to be honest I still think I'll keep rocking the Frieza Force team this season. Frieza is just too strong against all these monkeys that are dominating out there. Especially considering this Broly is Purple and will be everywhere.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got all the Super Souls necessary to Master Rank Broly. Is the only place to get more Z Power for him and star him up through the Rising Fight?

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got all the Super Souls necessary to Master Rank Broly. Is the only place to get more Z Power for him and star him up through the Rising Fight?

Yup yup. Looks like the highest you can get him to is 3* for now. I still gotta get 2 more damn super souls.

For anyone interested, 7* SSJ Broly's stats are just fucking absurd

s0ao4LU_d.jpg

The reddit user that has this said he spent 2.3k$ for it....welp....happy to know the game's being supported! Lmao jesus.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
6000 CC spent on 999 banner, 2 OG Broly's and 4 Coolers.

Did 100 cc on the regular Broly banner and pulled the New Broly with a godly single immediately. Talking about going Ultra Instinct

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
On some real shit fuck this game because it playing with my emotions. I use 5000 crystals on Broly banner got NO Sparking at all, not even bum ass Cooler(Also did not know they spell his name Coora WTF) It's 12:30 EST time, I'm like fuck it might as well do discount summon, everything pointed to this being a regular ass Hero summon. Boom pearl changes and they give me Broly.

latest

6000 CC spent on 999 banner, 2 OG Broly's and 4 Coolers.

Did 100 cc on the regular Broly banner and pulled the New Broly with a godly single immediately. Talking about going Ultra Instinct

They did same thing to me.

Last edited: