• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And out of nowhere, he's finally here

FUCCKKK YEAAAAHH

But no blue? Could be a F2P unit like red Broly? Ahhhhh I wannnnttt

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Credit to Renzy of DBZ Space

zIhMT3G_d.jpg

That art just looks absurdly sexy. Good lord I hope these artists are getting paid well.

So hard to tell if he's gonna be F2P or gacha. If I had to bet, I'd say gacha right now. If he is, and God Vegeta is on his banner, I'm goin the fuck in.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing how they are capturing the likenesses of the characters so well in f2p mobile game. The art and animations are done so well.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like he ain't free. Whelp I'll be doing some daily pulls in the banner, not desperate to get a blue sparking at the moment.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Since the banner has God Vegeta on it, I'll definitely be goin in. Can't spend too much right now though due to a move, so I hope I can get Gogeta/Vegeta quick.

It's amazing how they are capturing the likenesses of the characters so well in f2p mobile game. The art and animations are done so well.

Definitely. The care they put into each character is extremely impressive. I'd say it's only second to DBFZ in that regard. It definitely edges out DBFZ in the story dept though.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gogeta looks extremely intense.

https://legends.dbz.space/characters/192

Banner is interesting. Higher chance to pull featured units, with Gogeta being the highest, but every USTS character is on it as unfeatured.

Tons of other shit is coming too that I'm too lazy to post. This does seem like a huge update.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gotenk is double strike which is nice, I prefer that over ki. He'll go well with my future Vegito...

tenor.gif

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
4k CC down, only got 1 SP unit, Kid Gotenks (3-->4 stars now).

Yikes, lots of new content. New Battle Road, new mode, new Broly stuff. I wish they'd space it out a bit more but since I'm maxed at energy and skip tickets, I guess it's not that bad

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Spent all my stones, didn't get a single SP out of my summons. All heroes.

I think I'm just done. All the new content is insanely grindy and Ultra Space Time Rush is basically for whales only, so fuck it. As good a time as any to just drop the game.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bought my cc and shit but didn't get to pull yet. This update is insane on the content side though. Can't wait to play when I can actually...play. Maintenance just got extended another hour. Well, free cc at least. Should have about 6k for Gogeta.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Ayy you guys ever just teleport behind another player's character and just stand there sometimes? It is so disrespectful lmmaoo. I was outplaying this dude so bad and I teleported behind him and just stood there like "what are you doin, dood?" Hahaha

All the new content is insanely grindy and Ultra Space Time Rush is basically for whales only, so fuck it.
I can agree with this. I took one look at that and was like, "really?" That's a hard yikes from me. Whales will eat it up though. I don't like the new cell events either. You absolutely have to have those boost units to win the .

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Here's my summons if ya wanna see. Summons start at 11:25. Everything before is just breaking down the update and da gawd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm actually diggin the new rush mode. I'm normally not a huge fan of modes like these (like Dokkan battlefield and stuff), but I'm finding it pretty fun and a nice change of pace. I'm no whale, but I drop an average of about 20$ a month on the game. I don't really see how it caters to whales hard, because It really makes you utilize all your characters, even HEs in certain situations. Towards the end of the first rush I was using a lot of them for z-a buffs as I had used a lot of my other characters already.

All the fights are definitely beatable, you just have to plan them out, so it's not a situation where you really need some major new character at high stars to succeed as far as I can tell so far. I think it's more that you just need to have a lot of characters leveled in general, which just requires grinding adventures and stuff. But I'm only on the 2nd rush, so maybe it'll get fucked I dunno. It's also nice we have an option to play PvE that doesn't use stamina either now.

I still have to figure out the equip awakening stuff. I haven't wrapped my head around it yet. Dunno exactly what the benefits are.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hollllly shit

Decided to do another multi which I thought would fuck me bad, and this happens. Fucking wow. This banner has been excellent to me. Will stick with dailies for now.

Really digging the rush mode. Using crazy teams to get through it is a whole lot of fun. My goal now is to get every single character I own to max for it. Got an S on the first one, should be able to get a Z.

Last edited:

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Ok so they've changed the fucking Vanish Step system AGAIN it seems.
Previously, if you caught someone in a combo you could strike them, blast them, then use your character ability to summon your special move card and then use that card, without the opponent being able to dodge.

They now seem to have introduced enough delay in between you summoning the card and using it for the opponent to vanish step out of it.

I wish they'd make up their fucking minds on the vanish step timings rather than seeming to tweak it in every single patch, it feels as if the timings are different on a weekly basis

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so they've changed the fucking Vanish Step system AGAIN it seems.
Previously, if you caught someone in a combo you could strike them, blast them, then use your character ability to summon your special move card and then use that card, without the opponent being able to dodge.

They now seem to have introduced enough delay in between you summoning the card and using it for the opponent to vanish step out of it.

I wish they'd make up their fucking minds on the vanish step timings rather than seeming to tweak it in every single patch, it feels as if the timings are different on a weekly basis

Took me a while to realize this cause it's got weird properties. So blast card>main ability>ult has always been like that. Generally, if you land a blast card from mid/full screen and try to do that, they do actually have a window to vanish.

You CAN do it off a blast card reliably, but only if you hit the blast card point blank. That's why it's smart sometimes to dash up during your combos, even if you don't side step. Cause you can also do blast card from mid screen>dash up>main>ult and it will reliably work too. I believe you can also do it if you hit 3 blast cards in a row if you push them to full screen, but that's your only reliable option when they're pushed that far, and I'm still not 100% on that.

Hope this makes sense. It helps a lot knowing, cause yeah you can put yourself in some shit situations if you think it's gonna land. Strikes you can always hit the main>ult off of as long as the strike connects.

DQ Hero

Oct 31, 2017
Definitely I have no luck getting Gogeta. Few months ago I spent 500 ds or so in Dokkan and couldn't get him, and now I have the same dissapointing in Legends after 4k cc. As a free user my only hope now resides in the daily offer.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Popping in.

Although I haven't been loving this game as Dokkan and as much as I think this game's gameplay is trash, I've been playing it as my mobile game on the side and I'm as frustrated as I was months ago. For starters, I've gone through maybe 4-5 full rotations of the Super Perfect Cell banner to get him and Gohan. I didn't get Gohan at all until literally the 4th rotation and now, at the end of the 5th, I've gotten 3 Gohans and zero Cells. I have a 5 star Slug but either way I was really looking forward to getting Cell as well.

Haven't pulled Gogeta yet, did 2 full summons on that banner and nothing.

I'm basically in the same spot as I was months ago. I never get the cards I want to get without putting a massive amount of stones into a banner and out of all the mobile games I've played this one has screwed me the most.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Ok ok so the story is getting pretty good...

q6vCApt.gif

I expected "that" to happen with the man in the red tho. His fucking name is hilarious:

Giblet LMFAO
That sounds like a Pokemon.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phew...

Fucking love this mode now. It's so awesome to attempt to perfect while I'm out of stamina at work. Haven't even touched the 3rd one yet and I highly doubt I'll be able to get the highest score on it, but I'll start it up later today.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Phew...

Fucking love this mode now. It's so awesome to attempt to perfect while I'm out of stamina at work. Haven't even touched the 3rd one yet and I highly doubt I'll be able to get the highest score on it, but I'll start it up later today.

Nicely done! I still need to get back to that mode before it goes. I did the first and am at a C rating or something. Can you go back to stages individually or is it a full restart thing?

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nicely done! I still need to get back to that mode before it goes. I did the first and am at a C rating or something. Can you go back to stages individually or is it a full restart thing?

You have to restart the whole thing. Gotta get as many points as you can in one go. Little tip : If you know you're not gonna make a certain challenge (the under 100 counts challenges would definitely fuck me sometimes), just quit through the menu or let the CPU beat you. Just don't let time run out. You can then restart on that same stage with the damage you've done remaining on the enemy, you just won't be able to use the characters you lost with. You can sometimes finagle certain challenges like that if you're not gonna make one. Better than starting all over.

Also finally finished the long, long, lonnnng road to finish this guy today...

It was a satisfying grind all things considered. Looking back at it now, what a massive road it is. And fuck this guy is a beast. More than worth it.

Last edited:

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Ugh, fuck the Challenge Battle in the Gotenks event.

Making enemies complete damage sponges to the point that a RR from an all green team barely breaks 300k damage is NOT making it a challenge, it's just lazy design.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, fuck the Challenge Battle in the Gotenks event.

Making enemies complete damage sponges to the point that a RR from an all green team barely breaks 300k damage is NOT making it a challenge, it's just lazy design.
What's your team look like? I'm not saying I'm an expert but I can usually come close to a KO with a RR. And one of the units I'm using is the Gotenks unit

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Just made a guy forfeit in PvP who was obviously throwing tons of money into the game. Fucking 5+ stars and up with all the latest characters. All Z equips and shit... he had everything - the works.

And here I am with my EX characters +1 cell (2 stars) lmaooo. Dude forfeited after I tap-danced on his Gogeta. I kept baiting his vanish/dodge. I also predicted his character swap when I pulled cell out and quickly switched to #17. Locking him in while my boy 17 kept rushing him down, making him scream.

God I can't stand people who have better equips/chars than me but don't deserve it. I'm clearly better than you. Let me get that gear pls and I will never lose again. Lol. C'mon, gacha gods!

/Ego

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
It was a satisfying grind all things considered. Looking back at it now, what a massive road it is. And fuck this guy is a beast. More than worth it.

Daaaamn, congrats! That's legit, brother! I started playing when it came around last time so I was blocked off at the first hero only battle so I just focused on getting him to 2000 at that time and maxing out the grid. This time around I've went back and forth knocking out hard and screamo mode for the story while working on rising. I've maxed out some characters I never thought I would between heroes and ex units haha I just beat the level 65 only use ex unit boss stage... Some how I'm slugging along despite feeling like I'm not strong enough to haha I'm just gunning to get Broly to 6* this time around. Just...five...more...stages.. I'm hoping level 70 finally breaks the rotation and I won't have to use heroes for it...

The battles are intense, he can often one-shot me with a special card let alone an ultimate or RR so I have to be on my game and always dodge those. It's crazy seeing him use moves you see in PvP like baiting with a single ki blast to try and make you waste your vanish and straight up just chilling until you make a move because it wants to get you with its special or ulimate card after you burn the vanish or slip up...feels like I'm playing a smart player sometimes! Honestly, Broly is much more difficult then the Cell Games was which btw, completed that for the 1k CC! Wohoo! I know that's nothing to you veterans but since I'm still pretty damn new it felt like an accomplishment haha

I'm still in hoard mode for the Anniversary aside from dailies on the Gogeta banner which is all I'm willing to throw at it with those rates and he isn't the Gogeta I want anyway, I'll wait until he's SSB ;) Speaking of the Anniversary, my prediction is SSB Goku and Vegeta and probably a step-up with the handful of top units in the game so far in them like Cell, Broly, Gogeta, Slug but will likely dilute it with others of course haha Hopefully there's something player-friendly to appease everyone during it or they shower us with CC. Also, my main Gacha, FFBE started with 1% rates for the rarest units in its first year too but increased it to 3% in the second year so hopefully this game will increase the percentage in time too. Different devs but one can hope! That all said, congrats to everyone that RNG blessed with Gogeta!

Thinking about it, they might do that stacked step-up right before the anniversary and let it flow through out in hopes of bleeding everyone dry of CC before the hype new units during the event.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Daaaamn, congrats! That's legit, brother! I started playing when it came around last time so I was blocked off at the first hero only battle so I just focused on getting him to 2000 at that time and maxing out the grid. This time around I've went back and forth knocking out hard and screamo mode for the story while working on rising. I've maxed out some characters I never thought I would between heroes and ex units haha I just beat the level 65 only use ex unit boss stage... Some how I'm slugging along despite feeling like I'm not strong enough to haha I'm just gunning to get Broly to 6* this time around. Just...five...more...stages.. I'm hoping level 70 finally breaks the rotation and I won't have to use heroes for it...

The battles are intense, he can often one-shot me with a special card let alone an ultimate or RR so I have to be on my game and always dodge those. It's crazy seeing him use moves you see in PvP like baiting with a single ki blast to try and make you waste your vanish and straight up just chilling until you make a move because it wants to get you with its special or ulimate card after you burn the vanish or slip up...feels like I'm playing a smart player sometimes! Honestly, Broly is much more difficult then the Cell Games was which btw, completed that for the 1k CC! Wohoo! I know that's nothing to you veterans but since I'm still pretty damn new it felt like an accomplishment haha

I'm still in hoard mode for the Anniversary aside from dailies on the Gogeta banner which is all I'm willing to throw at it with those rates and he isn't the Gogeta I want anyway, I'll wait until he's SSB ;) Speaking of the Anniversary, my prediction is SSB Goku and Vegeta and probably a step-up with the handful of top units in the game so far in them like Cell, Broly, Gogeta, Slug but will likely dilute it with others of course haha Hopefully there's something player-friendly to appease everyone during it or they shower us with CC. Also, my main Gacha, FFBE started with 1% rates for the rarest units in its first year too but increased it to 3% in the second year so hopefully this game will increase the percentage in time too. Different devs but one can hope! That all said, congrats to everyone that RNG blessed with Gogeta!

Thinking about it, they might do that stacked step-up right before the anniversary and let it flow through out in hopes of bleeding everyone dry of CC before the hype new units during the event.

The AI gets intense as fuck, with yeah Broly being one of the best right now. After level 70, I think you're free to use whoever you want. However, he gets a lot harder, and without Gogeta or SSG Vegeta, he's extremely tough, as they get a boost against him. It's possible to go all the way without either of them, but it's going to take a strong blue team, a lot of skill, and some luck. If you decide to go for it, good luck!

This future banner is pretty good, but yeah I'm tryin to save right now. I put about 500 cc into it with all HEs, gonna stop there. I feel like a big banner is right around the corner, and of course we're getting close to the 1 year anniversary. A little over a month.

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats on the pull, Ribrianne looks like a really strong unit and unlike most I don't hate her (but I do prefer her base form). Personally will limit myself to daily pulls and hope I'm lucky enough to pull Saiyaman 2.

Oct 27, 2017
V-Jump scans are out, really dissapointed that Broly isn't his normal SSJ version and instead is another LSSJ roided out Broly. Why not buff the old Broly instead?

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bamco with their dick move.
Tickets banner rate doubled.
Too bad for all who had summoned theirs.

Did you mean to post this in the Dokkan thread? lol

V-Jump scans are out, really dissapointed that Broly isn't his normal SSJ version and instead is another LSSJ roided out Broly. Why not buff the old Broly instead?

Yeah I'm not hype on LSSJ Broly either. This won't really effect old Broly getting buffed. He's gotta get it soon as he's one of the worst SPs in the game. Wonder who the 3rd unit will be?

Also, looks like we may be getting SSJ3 Gotenks soon, regarding teases on their twitter.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
SSJ3 Gotenks, Super Buu's coming too

Animations look so good. Fusions are really gonna shine now.

Anniversary is probably around a month away. Arrrg I've been good with saving too.

Edit : Super Buu

Last edited: