• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Addons have never mattered with few exceptions.

Those being geets (whose fights suck) piccolo (who's on arm duty) and gohan (hah)

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In 30 min? It's been like almost 100 episodes since he got blue. Been training and fighting since then. U6 went from trash tier to legendary ssj2 that can hang w blue just cuz.

Goku has been training and fighting all his like unlike the u6 duo.

When the Hakaishins have to train for million of years to make use of it and none of them mastered it it's much more worse. Goku is mastering it after making use of it in 30 minutes, a form and a technique that is difficult to reach and making the efforts of the other Hakaishin being throw to trash. And of course, only Angels have mastery of it. It's the same thing but much more worse because of the power that is being reached.

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
If the Androids eliminate Universe 2, they most certainly matter. Regardless, they're great characters who should be doing more.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
It's interesting that people think this entire fight was pointless for Goku.

1) He triggered UI again, and we (and probably he) learned a bit more about why it happened.
2) He realized an important weakness in his incomplete UI.
3) He got to fight someone he really enjoyed fighting. Though, of course, this last bit isn't anything special. But it is for Goku.

That's hardly "nothing" or "pointless".

Jager

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Jiren letting goku get more powerful before taking his soul like Hit.
x0oigKm.gif

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
When the Hakaishins have to train for million of years to make use of it and none of them mastered it it's much more worse. Goku is mastering it after making use of it in 30 minutes, a form and a technique that is difficult to reach and making the efforts of the other Hakaishin being throw to trash. And of course, only Angels have mastery of it. It's the same thing but much more worse because of the power that is being reached.
No Hakaishin is a Saiyan. Saiyans are the poster boy race for getting infinitely strong and mastering fighting skills fast, even Champa was amazed at Kefla's power level and laser shenanigans and he's a Hakaishin.

Like Kefla said this episode being born a Saiyan is amazing.

EDIT- Also, Goku's dedicated his life and afterlife to fight and train, this is like his lifelong prize for it.

Jager

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
UK

1) He triggered UI again, and we (and probably he) learned a bit more about why it happened.
3) He got to fight someone he really enjoyed fighting. Though, of course, this last bit isn't anything special. But it is for Goku.

I've never called it pointless, just annoyed that even with the whole "Battle Royale" setting, the show is still mostly revolving around Goku.

They have a perfect setting for others characters to stand out, but they just keep ruining it by throwing Goku into everything.

Dude better stay benched for a while after this.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Goku being around isn't what makes the others scenarios suck.

The others scenarios suck cause they suck.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
U6 is done,no idea what plan those 2 namekians have under their sleeves but i'm not expecting too much from them.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Like goku had next to zero to do with the steaming pile of fecal matter that was the sniper episode.

Was Goku even in the episode where krillin and 18 putz around playing team up?

Was he even in the gohan/jimez/freeza/frost travesty?

pulga

Banned for alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Trunks did save the day during the last big arc, there's no way Goku isn't top dog for this one.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
They need to hurry up and just get to Jiren vs. Ultra Instinct Gogeta.

And then Zen-Oh 1 and 2 will copy Gogeta's fusion dance and fuse themselves into one Zen-Oh, closing that loophole.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, the only member of the team who I would say was truly squandered was Tien.

But he never even really got any buildup.

Tux_

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Just watched.

Oh my GODDDD.

GOATKU i love you.

Most Badass Kamehameha since Gohan killed Cell.

there can never be enough serious goku.

Last edited:

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC

He hasn't mastered it so idk. Even if he 'masters' it, i doubt he actually does. Like he 'masteres' ssj against freiza, then trained as asked where he lived every day Life in the form to perfect it. Idk if you noticed but there's always more training to do in this show.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just so bored of this arc. Even if you only count since the tournament started, it's been 20 episodes (97-116), which already makes it as long as the main plots of the other major arcs in super. Even though I know I should have liked the parkour UI kamehameha bit at the end, I felt nothing.

At least Kefla is done with.

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017

Pretty much. I don't think this was pointless by any means.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
I've never called it pointless, just annoyed that even with the whole "Battle Royale" setting, the show is still mostly revolving around Goku.

They have a perfect setting for others characters to stand out, but they just keep ruining it by throwing Goku into everything.

Dude better stay benched for a while after this.
Oh trust me I completely agree with you here, heh.

(I think UI is super fucking cool, though, so at least there's that.)

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
People here be finally realizing Goku's brilliance. Welcome to 3 decades ago fam, y'all forgot who ran the show?

Now, about Gohan....

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Because him going into his meditative state felt pretty dramatic, like they were gonna save him for the end or something. So for him to just wake up a few eps later in the very next fight felt a bit strange to me.

On the other hand if he didn't react to the sheer power Goku and Kefla were putting out that would've been weird too, so I guess whatever lol

Tux_

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
People here be finally realizing Goku's brilliance. Welcome to 3 decades ago fam, y'all forgot who ran the show?

Now, about Gohan....

Foreal, people complaining about too much Goku, its never enough, serious goku is the most badass character on the show.

Shame we gotta suffer though garbage ass 17 & 18 / Universe 2 next ep after this hype.

shotsfired

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
Foreal, people complaining about too much Goku, its never enough, serious goku is the most badass character on the show.

Shame we gotta suffer though garbage ass 17 & 18 / Universe 2 next ep after this hype.

shotsfired
17 and 18 haven't fought since episode 103. I'm looking forward to their return quite a bit because they've been underutilized.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
I loved the 17/18 fights of this arc, so I am actually looking forward to androids fight, even if most likely 18 is out next week.

U7 needs peeps on the bench and she's the weakest and injured to boot

MarKoNiO

Oct 28, 2017

shotsfired
Totally agree my man.
After Kefla's fight vs UI which was amazing, going back to those trash Androids will be so boring. I hope they get eliminated soon.

Kishido

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
BTW Goku again had this Oozaru like scream

I really hope the Ultra Instinct of the Saiyans means it has something to do with there natural race traits like Oozaru.

Bring back Oozaru

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, i hope they don't drop the double voice thing when in UI form.
Shit's dope as fuck,Vegito UI is gonna be a mess with 3 voices at the same time haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.