• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Some gifs I made from the trailer:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

solari

Oct 25, 2017
AZ, USA

solari

Oct 25, 2017
AZ, USA
f4452cd71e9119301235a63b43aedf53.png

Looks like here is where the Shida part ends, and where the Umakoshi part begins.
If you where wondering who is who.

Seriously, thanks again! Finally getting into this animator shit recently, so don't quite have the eye for it. Looks excellent, really love the exaggerated face on Broly has Gogeta crashes into him that follows that shot, which I'm assuming is also Umakoshi. Looks real great.

solari

Oct 25, 2017
AZ, USA
I know I've said it before, but I really wish we lived in a world where we could here these songs used in some way during the Gogeta section:

http://vmashup.com/h6wFf1VO

Mashed these up real quick and love the feel of it so much.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Since it's pretty hard to avoid this since it's an official video I'm gonna go ahead and say that we can drop the spoiler tags on December 1st, but only for the contents of this specific video.

Oct 25, 2017
Since it's pretty hard to avoid this since it's an official video I'm gonna go ahead and say that we can drop the spoiler tags on December 1st, but only for the contents of this specific video.
It won't matter when Funimation puts up the teaser within the next day or so presumably. Especially since they just tweeted about it. (Won't embed the tweet since it technically spoils the character).

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Dragon Ball is weird in that all the spoilers and trailers for this movie has just made me more hyped to see it lol. I don't feel like anything has been ruined at all.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
So which one of
Broly's forms is supposed to be the pseudo-SSJ4 one, where he uses Oozaru power in human form? Hard to keep track of which is which, seems like there have been a couple different forms out for him: Ultimate Super Saiyan, Full Power Broly, etc.

solari

Oct 25, 2017
AZ, USA
So which one of
Broly's forms is supposed to be the pseudo-SSJ4 one, where he uses Oozaru power in human form? Hard to keep track of which is which, seems like there have been a couple different forms out for him: Ultimate Super Saiyan, Full Power Broly, etc.

Pretty sure it's his bulked up base form with the yellow eyes. Hence the mouth beam.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
So which one of
First transformation, comes before SSJ.
AkjW8wc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.