• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, sounds like It's a Toyo arc and Toriyama is giving him pointers.
The anime will probably skip this and do Toriyama's next arc.
But hey, if this Toyo arc ends up being good maybe the anime will do a TV special adaptation of it.

Last edited:

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Thought this was interesting. From Herms:

The manga has needed something like this for a while. I'm interested in seeing what a fully original Toyotaro story is like. That said, the fact that the scenario is already just Goku and Vegeta has my red alerts going off.

But Jaco's there too.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
The manga doing original arcs is probably for the best. Like if they brought back Super I wouldn't complain if the manga was able to do it's own thing and vice-versa. Maybe the anime coulfd skip past End of Z while Toyotaro will "fill in the gaps" with his own arcs.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
So the thing that aired in the One Piece and Kitaro timeslots today in Japan was just a reairing of episodes 130 and 131 with a tiny bit of new movie footage during an ad break, lol.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Some expression sheets.
DtYQjOEX4AEyJR4.jpg

DtYQlTtWoAEgkt8.jpg

DtYQjovWwAI-u4t.jpg

DtYQl2rW0AA3DYe.jpg

DtYQj_AWsAAvJ82.jpg

DtYQkaqWsAEQ4OX.jpg

A couple of off ones here and there, but overall an improvement, especially considering before this Shintani's experience with DB was very, very limited and he had never done designs before. It's interesting to see how his style has evolved since he did these designs up to the movie posters. Regardless, I think the base Goku, Freeza and Bulma expression sheets are perfection.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ok ok so I brought up Toguro/Jiren before

Toguro powering up to full power KILLS demons(people?). I don't think anyone in DBZ has killed mortals simply by powering up!

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
all the SECRET MERCH for the SECRET CHARACTER has been released:

181127001_25.jpg
181127001_26.jpg
181127001_27.jpg

tons more here

do we have to still spoiler him anymore ArchedThunder ? the character that was front and centre on the front page of youtube? :P

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
all the SECRET MERCH for the SECRET CHARACTER has been released:

181127001_25.jpg
181127001_26.jpg
181127001_27.jpg

tons more here

do we have to still spoiler him anymore ArchedThunder ? the character that was front and centre on the front page of youtube? :P
Nah, I said the other day that on December 1st we could stop spoiler tagging Gogeta. It's pretty much unavoidable now. Spoiler rules are still in effect outside of the Gogeta teaser though.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some expression sheets.
DtYQjOEX4AEyJR4.jpg

DtYQlTtWoAEgkt8.jpg

DtYQjovWwAI-u4t.jpg

DtYQl2rW0AA3DYe.jpg

DtYQj_AWsAAvJ82.jpg

DtYQkaqWsAEQ4OX.jpg

A couple of off ones here and there, but overall an improvement, especially considering before this Shintani's experience with DB was very, very limited and he had never done designs before. It's interesting to see how his style has evolved since he did these designs up to the movie posters. Regardless, I think the base Goku, Freeza and Bulma expression sheets are perfection.

I give Super two more arcs until we finally get McDonald eyes Freeza

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting thing from 1995.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2018/12/04/new-old-translation-gogeta-vs-vegetto/

Dream Match!! Gogeta vs Vegetto!! Who is the Strongest in the Universe?!
Unifying the spirits of the two strongest rivals and merging them together, Fusion has better balance and is able to draw their power out to the max!! Therefore, if it is a short match of thirty minutes or less, then Gogeta should win, while if it is a long battle, then Vegetto should win!!

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017

Unifying the spirits of the two strongest rivals and merging them together, Fusion has better balance and is able to draw their power out to the max!! Therefore, if it is a short match of thirty minutes or less, then Gogeta should win, while if it is a long battle, then Vegetto should win!!
Fucking kill my Ningen ass.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México

Yoshaaa~

Status
Not open for further replies.