• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kelfa lasted three minutes in-universe and defused a few seconds after going crazy trying to cut Goku in half. Also, Vegito was fighting the entire time as a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan vs Kefla who fought in base, then Super Saiyan, and then Super Saiyan 2. And the Super Saiyan 2 part was two minutes.

It makes perfect sense. They're just fast, just like the five minutes on Namek.
I guess. It just feels like we should have seen more from Vegito.

BiohunterX

Oct 27, 2017
We woulda got more Vegito. That's all that matters tbh.
giphy.gif

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Some new news about the next XV2 DLC. They are adding a photomode, Goku and Vegeta get their winter coats, and Broly and Gogeta's outfits are being added for Avatars

EDIT: Why am I surprised that there are people upset that the term canon is now officially being used in regards to the series....

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Some new news about the next XV2 DLC. They are adding a photomode, Goku and Vegeta get their winter coats, and Broly and Gogeta's outfits are being added for Avatars

EDIT: Why am I surprised that there are people upset that the term canon is now officially being used in regards to the series....

Because, 'there is no canon' says the people who don't know what the heck they're talking about.

Tux_

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Is this movie getting a wide release?
IMAX release in North America?
How long til tickets go on sale?

Been avoiding all content/spoilers, thus am out of the loop.

Can't google shit because as soon as you google dragonball super broly there's huge ass character spoilers 😑😐

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Is this movie getting a wide release?
IMAX release in North America?
How long til tickets go on sale?

Been avoiding all content/spoilers, thus am out of the loop.

Can't google shit because as soon as you google dragonball super broly there's huge ass character spoilers 😑😐

There's not many details at all. Just "Select Theaters".

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Ok so here's the real question, when we get a new/ continuation of the series or the next movie will they finally resolve one of the biggest mysteries of Dragonball: what is the actual name of Frieza's Race? It's been over 20 years and we still don't know. Considering his race is all play on cold or temps tire lowering affects. It'd probably be a play on ice or frostbite or some other cold generator

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so here's the real question, when we get a new/ continuation of the series or the next movie will they finally resolve one of the biggest mysteries of Dragonball: what is the actual name of Frieza's Race? It's been over 20 years and we still don't know. Considering his race is all play on cold or temps tire lowering affects. It'd probably be a play on ice or frostbite or some other cold generator
They put that factoid in the fridge for years

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
So is this the first time we have confirmation we are getting a continuation TV series? I never had any doubts but yeah.

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
I guess they must be pretty confident in the new material if they're not retelling and Toyo has gone head-on into the next arc. Exciting news.

Oct 27, 2017
On one hand an anime retelling could have been good if done well

But on the other hand it'll definitely help how people take the show and help with my patience with it if they move straight to new stuff

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
We're probably pretty close to an announcement if insiders are already talking about it. Jump Festa is soon right?

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Because, 'there is no canon' says the people who don't know what the heck they're talking about.
I've consumed more Dragon Ball media than I probably should've and the term "canon" was never really utilized officially until recent. Enough of this rhetoric please. I know what I'm talking about.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Which are? Use spoilers ofcourse.
Freeza never meets Bardock so that scene in the manga is impossible now.

Piccolo is portraited as a coward.

Freeza's wish is beyond moronic.

Freeza fights Broly for one hour and no one from Earth goes to help him. Gohan is on Freeza's tier and can sense ki. He should be there.

Shenron only grants one wish.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
I've consumed more Dragon Ball media than I probably should've and the term "canon" was never really utilized officially until recent. Enough of this rhetoric please. I know what I'm talking about.

There is a canon since no matter how hard you try, you can't fit GT with the events of Super. So you can't just say 'no canon' when two Dragon Ball shows don't remotely fit and one has the hand of the original author behind it.

So the whole 'there is no canon' was always nonsense.

Freeza fights Broly for one hour and no one from Earth goes to help him. Gohan is on Freeza's tier and can sense ki. He should be there.

The anime isn't going to 'fixed' none of that outside of maybe:

Some of the Z-Fighters feeling Broly's power. That and how is Piccolo a coward for knowing that he can't do shit? There is being brave and just being a dumbass, and Piccolo rushing to fight Broly who is smashing Super Saiyan Gods into the ground when Piccolo can barely tickled base form Goku would just be moronic.

That and there only be one wish actually does match the anime since Shenron had one wish left at the end of Episode 68.

Last edited:

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

I care about 0 of these things

Status
Not open for further replies.