• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_2018-12-22-01-32-21.png

He fucking needs to come back in Super 2.0.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
The Prison Planet arc of the Heroes Promo anime ended with a wet fart, and surprisingly they are actually going to continue it. Next arc has Mecha Zamasu, U6 Saiyans, Hit, Jiren and some Baby/Tuffle looking twins. Starts next month.
I almost feel like the Heroes anime continues to exist solely to keep Yamamuro away from the main series, lol.

Except given the nature of Heroes, he can easily do both.

And I'm not surprised it's continuing. Not sure why people thought it would be an one arc done series. Heroes is popular despite what quality you think the anime is and it's made on the cheap.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Poster Heroes New Arcs look pretty good.
37jDGb1.jpg

Wonder Xeno gang will come to CC Goku Timeline/Universe ?
I want to see everyone react to SSJ4 Form.

Corky

Alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
Poster Heroes New Arcs look pretty good.
37jDGb1.jpg

Wonder Xeno gang will come to CC Goku Timeline/Universe ?
I want to see everyone react to SSJ4 Form.
Hit and Jiren being at the forefront above trunks and vegeta is the direction all new dragon ball needs to go in. I don't mean those characters specifically but new characters in general. Time to retire Vegeta.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Why the fuck didn't they use this for Super 2.0.

Damn it.
Nah, too fanfictiony to be perfectly honest. The Toyo original manga arc is more interesting than this, Black Magic Goat Man who is great at Ki Manipulation is really fresh. Hopefully the Anime is the same thing.
was that a billy goat at the end of the chapter?
Black Magic Billy Goat. Dude looks OP as fuck.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Dragon Ball Heroes just makes me cringe so bad I don't know what it is. The music style, those stupid little montages, the mega fast paced series of just random shit happening with not even good fights.

That new poster does look kinda cool though at least when I'm not too focused on the characters in the back

Amnesty

Nov 7, 2017
Hit doesn't deserve to stand at Goku's side with Jiren, they're not even close to equal! If anything it should just be Goku and Jiren together and then everyone else behind them.

Also, Heroes seems to have this habit of bringing the really powerful characters like Jiren or Zamasu back and making them seem really underwhelming.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Why are people calling Zamasu mecha?

He seems pretty organic to me.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Dragon Ball Heroes just makes me cringe so bad I don't know what it is. The music style, those stupid little montages, the mega fast paced series of just random shit happening with not even good fights.

That new poster does look kinda cool though at least when I'm not too focused on the characters in the back
Heroes sucks, but it does scratch that itch I have for the characters to be up against a new villain force. I really like the Dark Empire guys from the other storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.