• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Dragon Ball Super |OT5| A new ERA of Dragon Ball [Tag all DBS Broly spoilers until February 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2017
give me more of universe 6 in general
I don’t personally care enough about that to actively want to see more of that universe in general as I care little for Caulifla and even less about Cabba, Kale is ok... I guess? But I really don’t like them mentioning Planet Sadala a few times and not have them actually end up going there.

Oct 29, 2017
Rewatching the ToP really gets me hyped for Jiren tbh. Bro is brutal as fuck when he fights. Made even more hilarious when peeps made a fan image of Goku stepping on Jiren’s back... that happened, just the other way around

Oct 29, 2017
Also freaking out over spoilers
You’d think the fan base would finally learn to stop jumping to conclusions based on little to no context. The meltdown fans were having over Caulifla saying she wanted SSB in a preview was just sad.

Also lol Tenshinhan. They went out of heir way to shit on him every step of the way.

Oct 27, 2017
You’d think the fan base would finally learn to stop jumping to conclusions based on little to no context. The meltdown fans were having over Caulifla saying she wanted SSB in a preview was just sad.

Also lol Tenshinhan. They went out of heir way to shit on him every step of the way.
*Tien-getting-fucked-by-base-Gohan.gif*

Oct 29, 2017
*Tien-getting-fucked-by-base-Gohan.gif*
Literally this is how it went for him in the Universe Survival Saga in and out of universe:
1. Goku and Gohan consider Roshi for the team before Tenshinhan.

2. Goku and Gohan don’t even bother considering Tenshinhan for the team at all and he was only asked because Roshi happened to be where he was.

3. He is the only one to get shitted on in his own recruitment episode and had to get saved by Goku.

4. Roshi shitted on Tenshinhan and Goku states Roshi got that strong on his own. Making Tenshinhan who trains everyday look like shit.

5. In-universe that same night, Goku eats so much at the restaurant that Tenshinhan now has no money and is poor as shit.

6. Again that same night, he gets stomped by Gohan.

7. In the same fight, he idiotically tries to use Kikoho on Goku and Gohan who are in rapid combat instead of attacking the stationary Piccolo right in front of him.

8. Promo material had said Ten would show off some new techniques and that never happened. He just was made incompetent and got ragdolled by Gohan.

9. In a group shot for U7 when the tournament began, the animators forgot to draw Tenshinhan there.

10. Ten has the sniper dude dead to rights but stops to shit talk him and turns what should have been a win into a draw due to his own stupidity.

11. All in all, all of Ten’s close quarters combat feats in the saga consist of him getting dumpstered.

Oct 25, 2017
Literally this is how it went for him in the Universe Survival Saga in and out of universe:
1. Goku and Gohan consider Roshi for the team before Tenshinhan.

2. Goku and Gohan don’t even bother considering Tenshinhan for the team at all and he was only asked because Roshi happened to be where he was.

3. He is the only one to get shitted on in his own recruitment episode and had to get saved by Goku.

4. Roshi shitted on Tenshinhan and Goku states Roshi got that strong on his own. Making Tenshinhan who trains everyday look like shit.

5. In-universe that same night, Goku eats so much at the restaurant that Tenshinhan now has no money and is poor as shit.

6. Again that same night, he gets stomped by Gohan.

7. In the same fight, he idiotically tries to use Kikoho on Goku and Gohan who are in rapid combat instead of attacking the stationary Piccolo right in front of him.

8. Promo material had said Ten would show off some new techniques and that never happened. He just was made incompetent and got ragdolled by Gohan.

9. In a group shot for U7 when the tournament began, the animators forgot to draw Tenshinhan there.

10. Ten has the sniper dude dead to rights but stops to shit talk him and turns what should have been a win into a draw due to his own stupidity.

11. All in all, all of Ten’s close quarters combat feats in the saga consist of him getting dumpstered.
Fuck I forgot they forgot to draw him shieeet hahahaha

Oct 29, 2017
I don't understand why more people don't talk about this. After King Piccolo, he became such a nothing character.
It’s how it is. Like I’ve heard people call Jiren, Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Hit, 18, Boo, etc... boring. But none of these characters actually lost personality as the series progressed like Tenshinhan did. He’s the definition of a character that just feels there.

Like Hit and Jiren are stoic, but they have more going for them than just that. That’s all Tenshinhan really is define by nowadays. He had more than that pre-Saiyan Saga. He legit is the blandest and dullest character around.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
I can’t ever respect someone who stans for Tien after DB....I mean maybe he was cool when he was handing out Kikohos to Cell but before and after he’s had Ls after Ls

Like the time Nappa punched him so hard he lost a hand

Like the time a half torso Majin Buu bodied him with a single kick

Like the time Gohan snatched his soul in Super

Oct 26, 2017
At least since reading DB I can kinda identify specific traits about Tien that aren't just "nothing".

He wasn't much more in DB. He was just more arrogant and trash talked. It made more sense for him to be like that when he was one of the top dogs. How he is is DBZ is just his attitude adjusting appropriately to the fact that he's a lowly human amongst alien gods.

Their site's been fucked up the past few days.
So it's a loading issue or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.