• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Guess Toyo's whole BS of Kale being a Legendary Demon Saiyan was completely thrown out of the window considering
Broly is stated to be a mutant Saiyan similar to how Frieza is a mutant far stronger than the rest of his race

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Guess Toyo's whole BS of Kale being a Legendary Demon Saiyan was completely thrown out of the window considering
Broly is stated to be a mutant Saiyan similar to how Frieza is a mutant far stronger than the rest of his race
They essentially function the same way. As in Kale, Broly, and Freeza are all equally freaks of nature that were born with tremendous power. The label "Demon" could be more metaphorical in this case, and if not it could possibly mean they all have the potential to become a demon (Freeza pretty much is for all intents and purposes).

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
They essentially function the same way. As in Kale, Broly, and Freeza are all equally freaks of nature that were born with tremendous power. The label "Demon" could be more metaphorical in this case, and if not it could possibly mean they all have the potential to become a demon (Freeza pretty much is for all intents and purposes).

yeah but any trace of THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN is gone now.

it never really made sense that there were legends about Super Saiyans and THE Super Saiyan

Less sense now that SSG is part of the Legend

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The original LSSJ was probably some lucky Mr. Satan-like mofo who just happened to be in the right place at the right time and then proceeded to play along with naive people (it was before the invention of scouters)

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
So the results from that Sports Nippon character poll are up.

Courtesy of Kagari:

Son Goku - 26.6%
Vegeta - 16.5%
Son Gohan - 9.3%
Piccolo - 5.8%
Broly - 5.6%
Goku Black - 4.7%
Android 17 - 3.1%
Freeza - 2.4%
Hit - 2.1%
Trunks, Yamcha and Cell - 1.8%
Jiren - 1.3%
Beerus - 1.1%
Kuririn - 1%
Tenshinhan - 0.9%
Mister Satan and Majin Boo - 0.5%

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

Courtesy of Kagari:

Son Goku - 26.6%
Vegeta - 16.5%
Son Gohan - 9.3%
Piccolo - 5.8%
Broly - 5.6%
Goku Black - 4.7%
Android 17 - 3.1%
Freeza - 2.4%
Hit - 2.1%
Jiren - 1.3%
Beerus - 1.1%
Kuririn - 1%
Tenshinhan - 0.9%

Goku and Vegeta show will contnue
Is that Broly New Broly?

Also, good for my boi Black

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Goku and Vegeta show will contnue
Is that Broly New Broly?

Also, good for my boi Black
Your boi? The fuck?

Kidding aside, I'm sure Goku Black will return eventually. He's been ranking very high in recent polls and he even beat Freeza this time.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
what about children from them, broly with green bulma, and kale and caulifa get a sperm donor? Can the kids go green hair
Let me clarify, I'm fine with there being more green hair saiyans if they're new saiyans, and Kefla obviously.

Don't give Goku/ Vegeta/ Gohan green, and don't overdue it with a bunch of green/ berserk saiyans.. Sure, children work and make sense.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Your boi? The fuck?

Kidding aside, I'm sure Goku Black will return eventually. He's been ranking very high in recent polls and he even beat Freeza this time.

The fact that he still gets votes after all this time since his last appearance means he definately made an impact on fans.

No way around the Goku/Vegeta bias though

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017

Courtesy of Kagari:

Son Goku - 26.6%
Vegeta - 16.5%
Son Gohan - 9.3%
Piccolo - 5.8%
Broly - 5.6%
Goku Black - 4.7%
Android 17 - 3.1%
Freeza - 2.4%
Hit - 2.1%
Jiren - 1.3%
Beerus - 1.1%
Kuririn - 1%
Tenshinhan - 0.9%

Yamcha moving on up

Amnesty

Nov 7, 2017
The 'Yamcha is cool' movement always comes back but then quickly loses momentum and is swiftly excised from public consciousness by the anti-yamcha masses.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Let me clarify, I'm fine with there being more green hair saiyans if they're new saiyans, and Kefla obviously.

Don't give Goku/ Vegeta/ Gohan green, and don't overdue it with a bunch of green/ berserk saiyans.. Sure, children work and make sense.

If there are children hopefully they don't fuck it up like naruto did trying to make the kids look super simular to their dads to the degree in which it limited some of the designs. Like boruto himself. What i'm saying is Broly Jr Better have white hair, or Green skin

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
I see the love is still strong for gohan. #3 and didn't do shit for 2/3 of DBSuper.

Maybe they'll finally let him stay in the spotlight consistently.
It's actually the opposite. He was still active for about 70% of the series, the Universe Survival arc just made up a huge chunk of that.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
One of my first DB dreams was Imperfect Cell hunting me down, trying to kill me, and I was hiding from him, watching as he killed people left and right by absorbing/drinking them.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
So the dream went like.

Out of an artic planet Two ancient saiyans were awoken, I don't remember by what.

They were saiyans from the time of the Saiyan civil war and they knew the legendary Super saiyan.

Don't remember why, they went to earth and confronted Goku and the gang, It was like the whole Gang, like everybody including Korin and Yajirobe.

And the dream just ended with them shooting out green hand beams at the entire cast.

It was very reminiscent of 18 and 17 from that Trunks Special.

Except these were Saiyans.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I once had a dream that i got impaled by second form frieza

solari

Oct 25, 2017
AZ, USA
Yamcha IS really cool

giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Someone pls confirm for me if possible I've seen some in colour anime teaser images of what looks like Goku and Moro (in Shintani's art style no less) floating around with a date in the bottom right that says 3/3/2019

Real or fake?

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
right now Im reading the top Super Manga because i kind of forgot it existed and wow 😮
i feel dumb for not getting frieza x frost plan in the anime now so he said it didn't mattered if he died and even U7/shin know how expendable and weak krillin and Tien really are compared to frieza so everythings right xD Frieza probably thought Frost was at his same level at first.
Frieza gets to fight the saiyans like he wanted! wasn't expecting this it was a good battle and even Gohan got a win at the end even if i don't know how.
Master Roshi teaching Goku how to evade Jiren :O that was a cool moment
The rest are meaningless eliminations but at least #17 gets a few cool lines
The Angels hinting the monster that killed jiren's master was a demon and not even their power can rebive him!
Goku waving goodbye to Frieza 😢

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.