• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
ahem, ahem

Vegeta? Whack

His hairline? Whack

The fact that he never worked a day of his life on Earth to earn a dime? Whack

His discple Cabba? Whack

His Father in the Broly Movie? Whack

His past bloodline so called noble heritage not having anyone significant with good feats? Whack

His potential green transformation to compete with UI? Whack

His Pride? Whack

His Galic Gun just being an average energy blast that even Gogeta and Vegeto don't use it? Whack

His Onsey suit? Whack

His emo future son? Whack

His never growing other son? Whack

His Height? Whack

His Solo wins? Whack

Everything? Whack

but other hand comes Goku, Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
He also lets the person who killed his entire race live

Oct 25, 2017
3ov3xEG.png

ME? I'M TIGHT AS FUCK

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I am glad you guys agree and I am not even a Goku fan lol

Vegeta should do what he at least progressively is doing better then Goku all be it at a slow pace

and that is being a Dad
mxwrvqis4nrz.png

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I like to think that Jiren, Broly, Fused Zamasu, UI Goku and Beerus are all roughly the same level, close enough that it doesn't matter. FT arc Vegeto (and Gogeta) would be in that range too, but by the time of Broly they are above that.
Funi hasn't localized yet unless you mean Xenoverse. And in the video games, localization falls to Bandai.
Probably meant the simulcast, but that was done by Toei.
Well I mean Whis was estimating that he might be stronger than a god of destruction even before he showed his full power and he even went beyond that too. Really if I were to guess in terms of raw power Jiren was still above mastered ultra instinct. Goku's reflexes made up the difference is all.
Yeah, that's another thing, Jiren was still able to hit and do damage to UI Goku, and I can only imagine he was only able to even hit him due to his sheer strength and speed.

Last edited:

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
ahem, ahem

Vegeta? Whack

His hairline? Whack

The fact that he never worked a day of his life on Earth to earn a dime? Whack

His discple Cabba? Whack

His Father in the Broly Movie? Whack

His past bloodline so called noble heritage not having anyone significant with good feats? Whack

His potential green transformation to compete with UI? Whack

His Pride? Whack

His Galic Gun just being an average energy blast that even Gogeta and Vegeto don't use it? Whack

His Onsey suit? Whack

His mickey mouse gloves? Whack

His emo future son? Whack

His never growing other son? Whack

His Height? Whack

His Solo wins? Whack

The fact that he still can't go SSJ3? Whack

Everything? Whack

but other hand comes Goku, Ally to good! Nightmare to you!
This entire post is invalidated because it's WACK not WHACK.

Amnesty

Nov 7, 2017
I like to think that Jiren, Broly, Fused Zamasu, UI Goku and Beerus are all roughly the same level, close enough that it doesn't matter. FT arc Vegeto (and Gogeta) would be in that range too, but by the time of Broly they are above that.
I feel like Beerus might still be stronger than any of them. Like, maybe he still has some power(s) hidden and he's only 'sweating' Goku's new powers because of how fast Goku is catching up to him. And then of course him getting excited by Goku mastering UI could be him getting fired up for having an opponent who could potentially rival him. Like, Goku is awakening Beerus fighting spirit. My thoughts are that in upcoming arcs, Beerus will be ahead for a little before Goku and others equal him in power and then Beerus becomes part of the team.

It just seems like they'd want to have a more dramatic lead up and then climax to Goku equaling Beerus instead of just having it be a kinda unclear potential implication.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017

Probably meant the simulcast, but that was done by Toei.

Yeah, that's another thing, Jiren was still able to hit and do damage to UI Goku, and I can only imagine he was only able to even hit him due to his sheer strength and speed.

Fusion Zamasu isn't in the same league as Jiren and UI Goku mentioned since Shin called suppressed Jiren nothing like they ever faced before, 'he's strong, plain and simple'. Yes, Shin, but Goku and Vegeta more or less said the same thing at different points. And Blue Kaioken could at least hurt a surpressed Fusion Zamasu, while Blue Kaioken did jack again all levels of Jiren. What makes Fusion Zamasu dangerous is his immortality even when gimped.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, it's February first, Broly spoilers are okay now.
Fusion Zamasu isn't in the same league as Jiren and UI Goku mentioned since Shin called suppressed Jiren nothing like they ever faced before, 'he's strong, plain and simple'. Yes, Shin, but Goku and Vegeta more or less said the same thing at different points. And Blue Kaioken could at least hurt a surpressed Fusion Zamasu, while Blue Kaioken did jack again all levels of Jiren. What makes Fusion Zamasu dangerous is his immortality even when gimped.
I just chalk that up to inconsistent writing mixed with them wanting to hype Jiren. Fused Zamasu did seem to get stronger when he got his melty arm and even gave Vegeto a challenge, it wasn't till he bulked out destroying his own speed that Vegeto totally turned the tables.
I'm not committed to the idea mind you, it's just what I like to think. If they came out and said "No, this isn't the case" I wouldn't argue that it's bullshit that they said that.
I feel like Beerus might still be stronger than any of them. Like, maybe he still has some power(s) hidden and he's only 'sweating' Goku's new powers because of how fast Goku is catching up to him. And then of course him getting excited by Goku mastering UI could be him getting fired up for having an opponent who could potentially rival him. Like, Goku is awakening Beerus fighting spirit. My thoughts are that in upcoming arcs, Beerus will be ahead for a little before Goku and others equal him in power and then Beerus becomes part of the team.

It just seems like they'd want to have a more dramatic lead up and then climax to Goku equaling Beerus instead of just having it be a kinda unclear potential implication.
That's the thing, we don't really know the full extent of Beerus' power, so he could have a lot more that the others think.

Enforced

Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad Toriyama ignore Super Saiyan Blue Beyond or whatever was it called in the movie. Not a fan of the design. I hope they will ignore it if they bring the tv series back.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad Toriyama ignore Super Saiyan Blue Beyond or whatever was it called in the movie. Not a fan of the design. I hope they will ignore it if they bring the tv series back.
Blue Evolved has been getting a larger and larger presence in the merchandise. Both it and Blue Kaioken will likely return in the show.
I don't think anything is inherently wrong with the form, the problem is execution. Don't make the aura blinding, make the irises and pupils smaller (matching the iris size of regular Super Saiyan Blue) and don't make the hair look like plastic.

As we are right now there are basically 3 continuities.
Anime continuity, which is the Super TV show.
Movie continuity, which is the movies written directly by Toriyama, the Champa, Future Trunks and Universe Surivival arcs all happened but we didn't see them.
Manga continuity, the Super manga by Toyotaro.
They all have the same stories, just different execution, and in some cases we don't see specific stories in certain continuities, but they still happened.
They all take Toriyama's manga as the events that happened before Super, though the anime includes a bit of content that was anime original.

Presumably the anime will continue in its own continuity when it returns, potentially adapting Broly to remove any inconsistencies.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
ssgss kaioken is only level 2 canon, but at least it's not level 3 canon like goku's perfected super saiyan blue form, a manga exclusive form. and it's certainly not level 4 non-canon like super saiyan 4, or level 8 non-canon like Barlot, the fusion of bardock and goku that made its debut in dragon ball fusions

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ssgss kaioken is only level 2 canon, but at least it's not level 3 canon like goku's perfected super saiyan blue form, a manga exclusive form. and it's certainly not level 4 non-canon like super saiyan 4, or level 8 non-canon like Barlot, the fusion of bardock and goku that made its debut in dragon ball fusions

...I can't tell if you're serious

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
What is this???! Help! Moooooom!

Amnesty

Nov 7, 2017
Dumb question but do I need to watch Super to understand Broly? I'm assuming Broly has a lot of Super spoilers in it.
No, there isn't really much of Super in the Broly movie. Beerus and Whis appear briefly but they don't do much of anything so other than asking 'who are these two characters?', you wouldn't be lost or anything. There's also a brief mention of the last Super arc, but it's for like a second.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Blue Evolved has been getting a larger and larger presence in the merchandise. Both it and Blue Kaioken will likely return in the show.
I don't think anything is inherently wrong with the form, the problem is execution. Don't make the aura blinding, make the irises and pupils smaller (matching the iris size of regular Super Saiyan Blue) and don't make the hair look like plastic.

As we are right now there are basically 3 continuities.
Anime continuity, which is the Super TV show.
Movie continuity, which is the movies written directly by Toriyama, the Champa, Future Trunks and Universe Surivival arcs all happened but we didn't see them.
Manga continuity, the Super manga by Toyotaro.
They all have the same stories, just different execution, and in some cases we don't see specific stories in certain continuities, but they still happened.
They all take Toriyama's manga as the events that happened before Super, though the anime includes a bit of content that was anime original.

Presumably the anime will continue in its own continuity when it returns, potentially adapting Broly to remove any inconsistencies.

Yes, I don't think hardly anyone cares about the form im concept, but the design is dumb. Needs to be toned down in quite a few areas.

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
I rewatched the ToP in sub awhile ago. Made me like Jiren more tbh. Him stomping Goku's ass was hilarious. Hell he was disrespectful as fuck to Goku.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I rewatched the ToP in sub awhile ago. Made me like Jiren more tbh. Him stomping Goku's ass was hilarious. Hell he was disrespectful as fuck to Goku.

Well considering Goku absolutely made Jiren his plaything a shortly after:

latest

BoldThriftyCaterpillar-max-1mb.gif

I mean in the second gif, Goku wasn't even looking at him. There was a point during their fight where he started to close his eyes. Goku was punching stars out of him.

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
Well considering Goku absolutely made Jiren his plaything a shortly after:

latest

BoldThriftyCaterpillar-max-1mb.gif

I mean in the second gif, Goku wasn't even looking at him. There was a point during their fight where he started to close his eyes. Goku was punching stars out of him.
Sure. It was just as fun watching Goku kick his ass. Since he spent every other fight against Jiren getting ragdolled. Goku bodying him was a sight to see. Hell that fight in 130 was Goku kicking Jiren's ass, then Jiren kicking Goku's ass, then them both going back and forth, and then Goku rage boosting and gradually overwhelming Jiren.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Sooooo... the Super: Broly Blu-Ray comes out on my B-day (April 16th). Apparently, there is a chance for extended cut treatment... At least that's what I heard anyway.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I had a dream I was watching super and Goku wished to be a kid again and specifically asked to be tanner. My first thought was to go on the internet to see the outrage lol.

Then in a separate dream he asked for his own large planet that he could use to fight on. At this point he should probably be asking for his own dimension if anything.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I had a dream I was watching super and Goku wished to be a kid again and specifically asked to be tanner. My first thought was to go on the internet to see the outrage lol.

Then in a separate dream he asked for his own large planet that he could use to fight on. At this point he should probably be asking for his own dimension if anything.
you just reminded me of that stupid thing about the white house official saying that Trump's spray on tan is 'good genes'....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.