• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

1481500368-723b133a2a96b1f918c94773b81c28bb.gif

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Another month of anime staff lists, another month with final DBS series director Ryota Nakamura still MIA, as well as some of the better directors from the show, and a lot of Super's animation supervisors not showing up as supervisors on other shows.
Not suspicious at all.

Last edited:

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Oh WOW, interesting. That's quite the revelation. Forever I've heard that moment talked abuot as if that was the only time he did it. (Unless that's maybe an anime only moment?)

Honestly I like it tbh. I need my boy Goku to have that context. Bring it back in Super+!

goku can read jiren's mind, learn of his tragic backstory, and set out to find el hermano

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
we memed blanco into existence, el hermano is definitely on his way

to be defeated by ssj4 broly

i'm so sorry

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
After Goku stole Blanco from Gohan I expect him to steal El Hermano too and.......oh shit he already had Raditz and Black(a different colored evil version, that's Hermano enough for me). Goku already ahead of the curve baby.

Oct 25, 2017

A little Faulconer is always good for the soul.

Enjoyed the movie, but man did it peak with the Vegeta fight. That's like top 5 of the series right there.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I agree Vegeta's fight was the best. fight choreography was clean, powerful, and interesting. I wish they'd tone down the Gogeta blue part, only the ending and slower parts were really good.

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
Takahashi's part was pretty great.
But like always with him, I like his art but his animation is ok.

I like the crazy animated scenes way more. That first person cut from Onishi is amazing.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As far as the fighting went, Vegeta absolutely was the best part of the fight. Frankly, while I enjoyed the whole thing overall, it dipped hard as soon as Goku turned SSB.

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I think I liked the slower part of the fight with Broly v SSG Goku the most. It felt like they really wanted to try something more paced and deliberate with a little less spectacle and I appreciated that.

brinstar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That first part of the SSB Goku fight when Broly starts DK slamming him into the ground was so good though

and when they go underground into the lava and Goku bites him lol

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Even if you ignore the whole Gogeta fight, the SSG Goku fight was miles better than anything Vegeta did.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
my favorite shot of the movie is probably when Gogeta blue threw those two energy balls at Broly

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna say though that as a fight i prefer Goku vs Jiren to any of the fights in the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.