• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
rGKxGrE.png

"I heard them talking in my dreams" is the Cell Saga's version of Goku mind reading

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
we're gonna need another anime to hold all this money...by that i mean more than one at the same time

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
mv5bmmm4ymfhmwutnjlhyu3j5n.jpg

but really 2 anime would be nice in theory, but i'd rather have one high quality show with all the best talent cranking out a new masterpiece every week.
Yeah, DB doesn't really need two full shows to compete for staff and viewers, but Heroes could continue in the form its in right now, it's not really much of a talent sink.

Jager

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
UK
A pretty great pixel artist I know did a Cheelai out of nowhere, posting it where I think people will appreciate it since Dragon Ball isn't his usual content:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like how I didn't even need to click it to know what she'd do in the GIF lol

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
Random as fuck but unfortunately my favorite attack in all Dragonball is the ghost kamikaze kamehameha. Kind of wish someone other then Super Buu used it because he is the least used form of Buu and even when he's used the attack hardly ever is so I never get to see it in other media.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Fight choreography wise the Vegeta fight was the best for me.

Gogeta Blue fight was the best storytelling wise.

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
Me too, Goku Vs Jiren is so good. Gogeta fight was a tad too fast to have the same impact.
Gotta agree. Goku v. Jiren I and Goku v. Jiren III are goat level. Hell not just them, I prefer Hit v. Dyspo, Hit v. Jiren, Freeza + 17 v. Toppo, Goku + Freeza + 17 v. Jiren, and Goku v. Kefla all over the fights in the Broly movie.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
You guys think drawing Cell tired Tori out or something? It's not just the art later in the cell saga anime that gets wonky, it gets pretty wonky in the manga too with them stale ol eyes.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
it's probably really hard to draw all of those dots on Cell's body and make it look consistent every time

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
We all know that when Cell Dorado is finally canon the first thing Toriyama will do is delete all the dots.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Why did people insist on calling Frieza 'True Golden Frieza' even though it wasn't even a different transformation?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
kay...but its still not any different than it was before...he just has better energy management

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
what is that

looks like someone went and searched for photos of dbz characters and went on ms paint to make a poster out of them. that shit looks mad ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.