• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Order

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1CE8UO1.jpg

r u ready
The veins on Jiren's head are fucking disgusting

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
give me more of universe 6 in general
I don't personally care enough about that to actively want to see more of that universe in general as I care little for Caulifla and even less about Cabba, Kale is ok... I guess? But I really don't like them mentioning Planet Sadala a few times and not have them actually end up going there.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
him having veins on his head in his normal state doesn't work for me

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
Rewatching the ToP really gets me hyped for Jiren tbh. Bro is brutal as fuck when he fights. Made even more hilarious when peeps made a fan image of Goku stepping on Jiren's back... that happened, just the other way around

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Half the fun of Super was all the dumb stuff the fandom cranked out, and I really miss it. Remember Hit's clone? Good times.

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
*Tien-getting-fucked-by-base-Gohan.gif*
Literally this is how it went for him in the Universe Survival Saga in and out of universe:
1. Goku and Gohan consider Roshi for the team before Tenshinhan.

2. Goku and Gohan don't even bother considering Tenshinhan for the team at all and he was only asked because Roshi happened to be where he was.

3. He is the only one to get shitted on in his own recruitment episode and had to get saved by Goku.

4. Roshi shitted on Tenshinhan and Goku states Roshi got that strong on his own. Making Tenshinhan who trains everyday look like shit.

5. In-universe that same night, Goku eats so much at the restaurant that Tenshinhan now has no money and is poor as shit.

6. Again that same night, he gets stomped by Gohan.

7. In the same fight, he idiotically tries to use Kikoho on Goku and Gohan who are in rapid combat instead of attacking the stationary Piccolo right in front of him.

8. Promo material had said Ten would show off some new techniques and that never happened. He just was made incompetent and got ragdolled by Gohan.

9. In a group shot for U7 when the tournament began, the animators forgot to draw Tenshinhan there.

10. Ten has the sniper dude dead to rights but stops to shit talk him and turns what should have been a win into a draw due to his own stupidity.

11. All in all, all of Ten's close quarters combat feats in the saga consist of him getting dumpstered.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Literally this is how it went for him in the Universe Survival Saga in and out of universe:
1. Goku and Gohan consider Roshi for the team before Tenshinhan.

2. Goku and Gohan don't even bother considering Tenshinhan for the team at all and he was only asked because Roshi happened to be where he was.

3. He is the only one to get shitted on in his own recruitment episode and had to get saved by Goku.

4. Roshi shitted on Tenshinhan and Goku states Roshi got that strong on his own. Making Tenshinhan who trains everyday look like shit.

5. In-universe that same night, Goku eats so much at the restaurant that Tenshinhan now has no money and is poor as shit.

6. Again that same night, he gets stomped by Gohan.

7. In the same fight, he idiotically tries to use Kikoho on Goku and Gohan who are in rapid combat instead of attacking the stationary Piccolo right in front of him.

8. Promo material had said Ten would show off some new techniques and that never happened. He just was made incompetent and got ragdolled by Gohan.

9. In a group shot for U7 when the tournament began, the animators forgot to draw Tenshinhan there.

10. Ten has the sniper dude dead to rights but stops to shit talk him and turns what should have been a win into a draw due to his own stupidity.

11. All in all, all of Ten's close quarters combat feats in the saga consist of him getting dumpstered.
Fuck I forgot they forgot to draw him shieeet hahahaha

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
I don't understand why more people don't talk about this. After King Piccolo, he became such a nothing character.
It's how it is. Like I've heard people call Jiren, Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Hit, 18, Boo, etc... boring. But none of these characters actually lost personality as the series progressed like Tenshinhan did. He's the definition of a character that just feels there.

Like Hit and Jiren are stoic, but they have more going for them than just that. That's all Tenshinhan really is define by nowadays. He had more than that pre-Saiyan Saga. He legit is the blandest and dullest character around.

Last edited:

lemonade

May 8, 2018
lol Tien. To think he was based on a character who is supposed to be as strong if not stronger than the Monkey King.

Nov 7, 2017
They should've just killed Tien off or have him ride into the sunset or some shit.

He might get phased out in Super Season 2 because he has no use now that the ToP is done

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
If Yamcha was in the ToP instead he probably would have gotten a handful of wins through some clown shoes bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.