Dragon Ball Super |OT6| The waiting game

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
The pose is alright on the Fighterz cover, just the usual bad promo artist art makes it look bad.

it's strange why they always use bad promo artist on the covers for the video games.

they really should have used the artist they have in the game to do the cover:

Moara

Oct 25, 2017
Vegeta looks like he has a giant hunchback in that Toyotaro art lol. I know it's supposed to be his shoulder, but that perspective is fucked up.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

accurate

we really haven't got shit since december besides 10 minute, low quality fan fiction tier episodes of heroes and poor toyo-chan having to stretch his filler story arc worse than the anatomy of his characters

what were they thinking

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
This wait for 2uper has been quite demoralizing. I’d rather they take their time and prepare a good show with a decent schedule to work on the actual episodes, but at least throw us a bone or something...

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
This wait for 2uper has been quite demoralizing. I’d rather they take their time and prepare a good show with a decent schedule to work on the actual episodes, but at least throw us a bone or something...
Sadly we'll probably be waiting at least another 3-4 months before we even get an announcement, and that's assuming that we're lucky and the show even comes back in April. It's a shame that Toei likes to announce stuff so close to release anymore.
I wonder what Toonami will do for Super's slot while waiting for season 2 after the dub of season 1 finishes in October, put a different show there? DB reruns to hold the slot? I'm gonna guess they'll have something else open the block (MHA?) and have DB reruns after that and then when they have Season 2 they'll move things around and have it open Toonami.

Last edited:

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Sadly we'll probably be waiting at least another 3-4 months before we even get an announcement, and that's assuming that we're lucky and the show even comes back in April. It's a shame that Toei likes to announce stuff so close to release anymore.
I wonder what Toonami will do for Super's slot while waiting for season 2 after the dub of season 1 finishes in October, put a different show there? DB reruns to hold the slot? I'm gonna guess they'll have something else open the block (MHA?) and have DB reruns after that and then when they have Season 2 they'll move things around and have it open Toonami.
Super I'm guessing will stick around at some slot though i'm not sure where