• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
As I said a few months ago, keep expectations in check plz. A Super 2 isnt even remotely confirmed. Just something "Dragon Ball related" for JUMP fests this could literally mean anything

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Expect nothing, hope for something. This is the path to enlightenment for a Dragon Ball fan.
In reality it's more like:

aa0.png

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
There's no I think we did however it's a pointless argument because they didn't do shit either way 😰

well no...I guess trunks was in the arcs involved
They still had some cool moments, especially Trunks.

I've said before, but I wholeheartedly believe that if it wasn't for the Tournament of Power arc, I'd prefer GT overall instead of Super.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We clown on Geekdom, but we have our own insiders that have widely missed the mark before....

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
We clown on Geekdom, but we have our own insiders that have widely missed the mark before....
The problem I've had since the beginning is that Geekdom has never been, and never will be an "insider" despite him acting otherwise. He's built his entire youtubing career off the work of people like Herms and the good people at the Kanzenshuu forums, and then billed his youtube channel as being THE source for Dragon Ball news. He even used to intro his videos like, "Unless you hear it from me or Herms, it isnt legit." Its like dude...get the fuck over yourself.

On top of that he doubled down on Super 2 back in May and the months afterwards and...it didnt happen. I was not surprised by this in the slightest cause what I said from the beginning is and always will be true: Geekdom isnt an insider, he isnt an official source, hes a fan that reposts stuff he hears on Kanzenshuu and makes youtube videos about it. That's all.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
Speculating that it's a new movie announcement, hoping to the high heavens that Dragon Ball Ultra happens with Merus/Moro arc right off the bat. Expecting nothing and just gonna behappy for anything.

I have to say, I would honestly like a Broly retelling. They could have it fit a little better with the show and expand it with more of the original script.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
The problem I've had since the beginning is that Geekdom has never been, and never will be an "insider" despite him acting otherwise. He's built his entire youtubing career off the work of people like Herms and the good people at the Kanzenshuu forums, and then billed his youtube channel as being THE source for Dragon Ball news. He even used to intro his videos like, "Unless you hear it from me or Herms, it isnt legit." Its like dude...get the fuck over yourself.

On top of that he doubled down on Super 2 back in May and the months afterwards and...it didnt happen. I was not surprised by this in the slightest cause what I said from the beginning is and always will be true: Geekdom isnt an insider, he isnt an official source, hes a fan that reposts stuff he hears on Kanzenshuu and makes youtube videos about it. That's all.

Funny thing, he blasted Kanzenshuu for doing nothing for the Dragon Ball community in years during his rants when several members of Kanzenshuu questioned him about his sources during the Broly movie (namely, people not believing him about the second trailer being about Minus). Nevermind that most of translated interviews recents and decades past came from them and their members like Herms and Ajay.

He also told an outright lied when he said he knew about Dragon Ball Super Broly for closed to a year in his rant, when he publicly stated in a previous video that he knew nothing about the movie and thought the Broly poster that was leaked could have been fake. That and he said he knew Super was ending, but was too heartbroken to believe it was Ajay who put out the theory and it wasn't based on insider information.

So yes, Geekdom does have sources, but he greatly exaggerates his information or just lies at times.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
A movie starring vegeta would be great

the big bad will get off screened by Goku while vegeta is knocked out

Oct 25, 2017
I swore I remembered the last movie was supposed to be "starring vegeta" lol I think I read that rumor for frieza and broly