• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I thought it was clumsy and awkward tbh (but at the same time, not really bothered because I knew it was going to be changed). I think I'd prefer if she just went "die, Goku!. Kill, Goku! Crush, Goku!" Or something instead.

Looking forward to seeing the Cauli/Kale stuff next episode.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
In the Super anime Roshi does the following things.

His training is essentially sexual assault on Puar cause xD assault is funny!

This really creepy scene in the tournament that has rapey vibes. "He'll make me undesirable as a wife!"

Then this scene where he literally kidnaps a girl then later on is trying to sexually assault her. Earlier on he's all near her breasts spitting talking about how soft and bouncy they are.

In the manga? None of this. Just Master Roshi teaching Goku a technique as one final lesson which was done really well. Sure people in this particular thread do not care for the manga (in my community I run people love it), but Roshi was clearly done better in the manga and no one will tell me otherwise. These scenes are appalling.

Everyone knows Roshi in the anime is trash. The moment the Tien episode came out, there was a shit ton of blowback on here because of how rapey things got.

He should've been killed off so no one would have to deal with this nonsense anymore.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

I'm actually loving Kitaro, so I'm kind of happy about this. I'd take more weekly Super anime too, but that certainly will come in the near future, while after Kitaro ends it might take another 10 years for a new season and it might not be anything like the current one, which has become something fairly unique.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently it actually says Kitaro is entering its second year in April, not season. That could still mean it goes for another year, but not necessarily. And again, if it does, timeslot changes are always on the table.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
New Heroes episode was bad as usual, but hey, we got this out of it.
jirenzamasu.gif

I thought Toei only had those two spots for that channel.
That's not how timeslots work.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
What is even the point of having Trunks in this
He actually fights in the game, but they remove all that in the anime, along with a shit ton of other stuff, both plot and fights.
Last arc had an entire key character removed along with the majority of the fights and what this episode is covering should have also had GoD Toppo vs Zamasu, but that was removed. The anime in general is massively cut down from the actual events in the games and it's much worse for it.
Hell, in the game Trunks has Ikari and SSJ3 in these arcs, but you don't see that in the anime.

brinstar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He actually fights in the game, but they remove all that in the anime, along with a shit ton of other stuff, both plot and fights.
Last arc had an entire key character removed along with the majority of the fights and what this episode is covering should have also had GoD Toppo vs Zamasu, but that was removed. The anime in general is massively cut down from the actual events in the games and it's much worse for it.
Hell, in the game Trunks has Ikari and SSJ3 in these arcs, but you don't see that in the anime.

Aw man, I wish god Toppo vs Zamasu made the cut....

lemonade

May 8, 2018
Damn. Haven't watched the episode yet but I really don't like them blowing all these stuff on a shitty promotional anime. It's fine to be a game with those bad models but being in Anime form really feels like wasting good ideas on bad execution.

I just hope when Super comes back, they will have a drastically different story idea that will make Heroes' concepts look like poop.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Jiren should kick Zamasu's ass.

Also what's the deal with cumber anyway? he's just naturally stronger than blue in his base form or something?

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
how do we depict ultra instinct Goku's speed without spending much money?

oh i know let's turn him into a giant neon blue blur

Nov 7, 2017
Man that shit sucks

Jiren looking like an amateur. He should be wiping the floor with all those fuckers. At least he embarrassed Zamasu

Goku's UI looks jank and why the f did the Grand Priest peace out like that?

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty sure Grand priest can 1 shot everyone but I guess that would mean the episode would be over in 5 seconds.