• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Corky

Alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
Not shocking in the slightest, but the translation that Heroes went with for Super Saiyan Ikari is Super Saiyan Rage.
D3aR5tfUcAAYZBc.jpg
How is this game?

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
How badly has Toei bungled their master tapes that a 25-30-year-old fan recording off tv has higher-quality audio? :lol

Pretty badly as they destroyed the original recordings that were used during broadcast and instead thought they could get by with the optical audio on their final print.

HazySaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
West Yorkshire, UK
To be fair to Toei, that was standard practice in the anime industry at the time. To be less fair to them they were still doing long after other studios saw the importance of keeping master tapes

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone else playing and enjoying the World Mission game? I wish the arcade mode had cut scenes or some semblance of story as I have no fucking idea who some of the Heroes characters are but am definitely interested.

Also Super Saiyan Beserk Goku is insanely powerful.

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished volume 9 of the Super manga. The pacing for Moro's arc is definitely better than the rushed conclusion for the Tournament of Power.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the DBSuper redesign anime will be similar to Pokemon Sun and Moon the anime

more simple lines but not movie budget

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
if what we've been hearing about the production of the show is true it should be the best looking dragon ball anime on average right?

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
if what we've been hearing about the production of the show is true it should be the best looking dragon ball anime on average right?
Absolutely, should easily beat all the previous shows. It's not going to have amazing mind blowing animation every week or anything, but it should be the best looking DB show by a decent margin and should have amazing looking episodes more often than the previous shows.

Anyways, we're really, really close to the 30th anniversary of Z, 15 days (as far as Japan goes.) Though I guess it's possible that they might drop it a bit sooner so they can also have the info in V-Jump, but I'm still setting my expectations on the 26th, Japan time.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
new trailer for the OP film is also in the reboot art style

you can tell how good this art design is and maybe TOEI should do the same for the OP anime like Dragonball (anime)

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
new trailer for the OP film is also in the reboot art style

you can tell how good this art design is and maybe TOEI should do the same for the OP anime like Dragonball (anime)

The artstyle isn't really very different from previous films, it's just that they are using the same post processing as Broly, like the line filter.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
More Shintani godliness.
D31mh2_W4AIZiLd.jpg

I like his V-Jump covers and the anime comic cover more, but these are still nice.

brinstar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else playing and enjoying the World Mission game? I wish the arcade mode had cut scenes or some semblance of story as I have no fucking idea who some of the Heroes characters are but am definitely interested.

Also Super Saiyan Beserk Goku is insanely powerful.
I still haven't picked it up yet since I'm busy with Sekiro but I'm glad to hear it's fun

Yebele

Nov 2, 2017
Absolutely, should easily beat all the previous shows. It's not going to have amazing mind blowing animation every week or anything, but it should be the best looking DB show by a decent margin and should have amazing looking episodes more often than the previous shows.

Anyways, we're really, really close to the 30th anniversary of Z, 15 days (as far as Japan goes.) Though I guess it's possible that they might drop it a bit sooner so they can also have the info in V-Jump, but I'm still setting my expectations on the 26th, Japan time.
you don't think they might wait until goku day to announce it?

Danny

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know when part 7 of the Super Blurays will be released in the UK? It seems like there has been a massive gap between part 6 and 7.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
More Shintani

Seems his non serious/non action style hasn't changed much since the movie, unlike his serious/action style.

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all think when the BR releases the soundtrack will be put up on streaming services so I can finally stop listening to YouTube rips