• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Only cowards call people cowards
XUATYwB.png

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Only cowards react with twitch emotes
I understood the irony before I posted it.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Super 2 will just show up on tv in Japan one day without any advertisement or hype

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming it's not announced today, is there another Dragon Ball event coming up where they could announce it?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
'everyone thinks we're going to announce more super on goku day....let's announce it the day after just to throw them off.'

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
forget 2uper

I posted a bunch of Takahashi Goku art and the legend himself, the fucking GOD Yuya Takahashi liked the tweet!

As far as I'm concerned this was a great day

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
The North American Tour from last year has been turned into a world tour vising multiple countries. Seems the first stop might be San Deigo Comic Con
https://www.db-tour.com
Last year we got Broly trailers on some of the stops, so who knows what we'll get this year.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
The North American Tour from last year has been turned into a world tour vising multiple countries. Seems the first stop might be San Deigo Comic Con
https://www.db-tour.com
Last year we got Broly trailers on some of the stops, so who knows what we'll get this year.
4 countries (so far). 2 of them were it's fully expected anyway. How generous :v

Let me guess an extra few: UK (99% certain), France (50%), Russia (50%), any country near or in the Middle East.

-------

Also, where is Super 2 damnit!! All this talk of it being probably announced soon has just thrown my hype levels into overdrive.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
in these trying times i like to think about best(saiyan) fusion
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6f43794f69475a4e4c55617359413d3d2d3636313537393931342e313536633766633930653764636434663532313434363334323530322e676966

brinstar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like how they just left everyone else in the DB Heroes ep lol. Bring Jiren with you!

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
That Dan Dan trailer for Kid Goku is fucking amazing FIGHTERZ IS THE GAME THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

lemonade

May 8, 2018
This Heroes fanfiction needs to be stopped.

Luckily they didn't make Jiren totally job in this episode.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Looks like Ajay is taking the walk of shame on Kanzenshuu and even he now says it's unlikely that Super will be back in July.

That along with this post from Baggie_Saiyan who follow merchandise sells for Super since at least 2016:

We're on September now for merchandise info there was nothing 100% confirming a TV show in July/August however one suspicious thing is movie merch has dropped the movie branding and is now being branded as only DBS. (April's Grandista Gogeta still had the movie branding).

So if the show does return, it looks like October, especially since nothing from the Super manga like Moro got any merchandise.

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
But people were so sure about July.....I have to stop getting excited by these youtuber rumours, sigh

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
But people were so sure about July.....I have to stop getting excited by these youtuber rumours, sigh

Specifically, this is what Ajay said about this on Kanzenshuu:

I don't have anything to say, really. I'm as upset and confused as you all are. I even reached out once again just the other day to be sure, and was once again told definitively July. Heck, they even spoke about the damn character sheets. I don't understand, but at this point, all I can do is apologise for reporting on what appears to be untrue. I cannot fathom a marketing plan that would announce anything later than today, so all my expectations are dead.

I just don't get why 1. Toei told licencors to prepare to April, and then nothing happened, and why 2. 15 different independent people working at a Toei branch would all say July, and for nothing to be announced at this point. These are people I verified work where they work! They even gave me genga from Dragon Ball Super Broly!
You're under no obligation to show me any sympathy, and I certainly wouldn't blame you if you chose not to listen to any news I talk about in the future. If I were in your position, I probably wouldn't either.

I'm not here to mislead anyone for clicks, attention, or whatever sinister excuse you can think of. I'm first and foremost a Dragon Ball fan, and wanted to share the excitement for a new series I was told definitively was coming. So once again, I can only apologise.

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1601436#p1601436

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
People were so sure about it getting announced at Jump Festa too. I never got my hopes up. You can never predict wtf Toei is thinking. They've always made baffling decisions when it comes to DB.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot fathom a marketing plan that would announce anything later than today, so all my expectations are dead.

OR

get this

Toei is completely fucking out to lunch and we get an announcement late June in a leaked V Jump scan or some shit and the July start is still on

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
OR

get this

Toei is completely fucking out to lunch and we get an announcement late June in a leaked V Jump scan or some shit and the July start is still on

Not really likely for merchandise reasons I posted before. If something new was coming, there would be teasing about it in the upcoming merchandises like what happened with completed UI Goku and Gogeta. Even if they were doing a retelling of Broly and adapting the manga, we still should have teased new figures for September, even if it's just Moro.

Even Super, as rushed as it was, got announced at least a month before airing.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
silence from geekdom
Geekdom to me has always been on my shitlist. Outside of his more recent "anti-SJW" shit he spouts on twitter, he built his channel on being a "legitimate source" in the vein of people like Herms. The problem with this mentality is that all Geekdom ever did to get his news was report on what he heard on the Kanzenshuu forums or from Herms tweets. He's never had any sort of "inside source" anymore than anyone else that follows the franchise hardcore ala me or most other people on the Kanzenshuu forums.

Because of this he's built up a reputation of being reputable, but while that's technically true none of the news comes from him whatsover. Geekdom has never leaked anything reputable in his entire career.

Though it's not like he pretended to not get that stuff from there, but it was more of his snobbish attitude of, "My channel is legit and nobody else is." then in a more recent note he brings in a Dragon Ball youtuber guest to tell everyone about his fanfiction idea for Super's next big arc.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
the anti sjw shit is way more prominent on his world of geekdom channel

He also tries to hide that side of him from his friends in the Las Angeles entertainment YouTube space