• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Beerus is so cool that his presence actually gave Puar and Oolong something to do. Hasn't happened since OG DB.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, in the same kind of situation too. Not sure who's idea it is to do that but it's dumb.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Is there anyone to ask on twitter about this? It's ridiculous that the same frame dropping issue happened again.

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Next fight in 113 has some similar looking fast fist flurries too. Now I'm kinda looking ahead half wondering which ones are gonna be hit by this frame drop weirdness.

Here's the Cabba one for anyone curious..

Someone on the reddit was saying that Funi or AS is getting footage meant for rebroadcast in Japan, but it seems like speculation and guesswork, I guess that's all we have to go on though.

Nov 1, 2017
Next fight in 113 has some similar looking fast fist flurries too. Now I'm kinda looking ahead half wondering which ones are gonna be hit by this frame drop weirdness.

Here's the Cabba one for anyone curious..

Someone on the reddit was saying that Funi or AS is getting footage meant for rebroadcast in Japan, but it seems like speculation and guesswork, I guess that's all we have to go on though.

Wow don't care for that Cabba voice, doesn't match with the character very well. Sounds like a older type guy.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
That clip is also when he's just yelling. He sounds pretty young normally.

Also Clifford Chapin is great

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Who cares about cabbage anyway

Its Caulifla time baby

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
So Terez has adjusted her projection of when each dub episode will air since they oddly didn't take Memorial Day weekend off this year and because of that she removed a few other holidays that they usually take off. If her current projection is right then the Super 1 dub will be ending October 5th which is very interesting to say the least.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Well one theory is that they may in fact be waiting until every dub is done so they can give 2per a worldwide (or close to worldwide) release.
And if this ends up being the case then the English dub episodes could end up airing about a week after they air in Japanese.
It wouldn't be every dub if it comes in October though, as a few are behind. The German dub hasn't even reached the US arc.
Most are done or near done though.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
And if this ends up being the case then the English dub episodes could end up airing about a week after they air in Japanese.
It wouldn't be every dub if it comes in October though, as a few are behind. The German dub hasn't even reached the US arc.
Most are done or near done though.

Wow, I had no idea. Why are so many of these dubs so late, anyway? I know there are plenty of small anime shows that take ages to get dubbed, or don't get dubbed at all, but... this is Dragon Ball. I'd be hard-pressed to think of something bigger.

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I had no idea. Why are so many of these dubs so late, anyway? I know there are plenty of small anime shows that take ages to get dubbed, or don't get dubbed at all, but... this is Dragon Ball. I'd be hard-pressed to think of something bigger.
It took us over a year to get put on Crunchyroll with official subs.
The first year of Super was astoundingly poorly managed.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
So are we any closer to a Super 2.0 announcement yet, or were those Youtubers wrong?

Well, the only thing the youtubers promised was that it's in production, and that's still almost certainly the case. They all have word directly from multiple Toei animators who are working on the series right now. The actual release, however, seems to have been delayed for unknown reasons - maybe they want the dubs to catch up?

TMaakkonen

Oct 26, 2017
Well, isn't it speculated Manga's Moro Saga could end in next chapter, which would mean a new one starts on July.

What a funny coincidence if Moro Saga is done but no Super 2 yet.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Hard to say how long the final battle will go, with Toyo it could be anywhere from one chapter to four. If it's multi chapter that would certainly line up well with a potential start date of October for the anime's return.
Not to hype up a date or anything, but I honestly wouldn't expect to hear anything until the Dragon Ball World Adventure which starts with SDCC.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
beerus and whis characters are "casually watch battles take place with no emotional investment. also eat food"

i could name you memorable moments involving goku, vegeta, gohan, trunks, piccolo, bulma, yamcha, tien, cell, freeza, boo... and the list goes on. fuck I could remember and appreciate some jiren moments from the tournament of power. I couldn't name a single memorable beerus or whis moment. which is kinda sad since they've been a part of the franchise for almost 7 years now.

they play the kamesennin role from dragon ball without any of the charisma or humor. or great moments like roshi using the mafuba on piccolo daimao.

perhaps one note was too complimentary. they're nothing characters. take them out of the picture and super loses nothing.
bills_vs_zamasu_gif_by_familytail-daj4cjg.gif