• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was a Toei thing with the green tint.

Either way it was enough to make me not want to buy the blu ray. A shame too because I was really looking forward to buying this movie. All they had to do to get me to buy it was pretty simple- don't fuck with it

yet here we are

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, so if it's intentional that means a bunch of scenes coming up are gonna be ass.

Dub fans getting screwed.
the green thing or the frame rate

if you mean the frame rate according to demarco they're toning down on the reduction and it looks much better, but we'll have to wait and see

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Game looks great however if it only covers like everything up to the Freeza arc I hope we get some solid side content.

Toriyama revisting that era would be interesting as well if he puts in new character designs for it. Wouldn't it be dope if he designed the unseen "Failed" androids for example?

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
BVUOkZE.jpg

Whelp, now I'm convinced an actual real life DB movie can be made. Just hair gel it!

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How come Vegeta calls someone a bastard at least twice every episode? Is that the naughtiest word allowed?

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is the dub so incredibly far behind the Japanese release? Did they just not plan on dubbing from the beginning or something? As someone who hates the Japanese voice acting in dragonball its really annoying how far behind Super is and now all this framerate stuff. Just ugh. I hope they fix the dub speed and have it be concurrent for the next round of super.

Oct 25, 2017
Why is the dub so incredibly far behind the Japanese release? Did they just not plan on dubbing from the beginning or something? As someone who hates the Japanese voice acting in dragonball its really annoying how far behind Super is and now all this framerate stuff. Just ugh. I hope they fix the dub speed and have it be concurrent for the next round of super.
because dragon ball is a god damn mess and we didn't even get an official sub until over a year after the show started

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
blame toei for being stingy with the rights for so long

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
New manga chapter is out. It was okay, not as good as some of the others in this arc. Not really a fan of how Moro looks with his new super short beard that he gets a few pages in.
I'm worried that the third wish is going to be immortality, which would be lame.
The entire space bit felt kinda pointless, feels like Toyo is now at the point that he needs to drag the end of the arc out a few months.

Last edited:

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
So without spoiling anything for those reading the current manga would you guys be excited if 2uper followed an adaptation of the manga or would you want it to be something completely different?

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
So without spoiling anything for those reading the current manga would you guys be excited if 2uper followed an adaptation of the manga or would you want it to be something completely different?
Current manga feels pretty "fresh", compared to what we've seen on DB Super, so yeah, why not. It has its flaws, but also some interesting elements, so I think it could make for a good "1st arc" for the new season, to ease back into things.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be upset if they adapted this arc, but I'd rather start with a new Toriyama arc.
This arc feels like it would probably be better off as a movie honestly.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
hey ArchedThunder is there anything dragon ball related happening at SDCC this year?
Yup, a panel and it's the first location on the Dragon Ball World Adventure, which is a worldwide version of last year's North American Tour. The North American Tour was a marketing tool for Broly and is where we got multiple trailers, including the first one which was at SDCC. Currently there is nothing announced that the World Adventure seems to be marketing, at least not yet.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Thought this chapter was good. We got more non Goku & Vegeta action, a good strategy being executed, and some intereting/relevant lore stuff. I thought that was a good way to tie in past things to DBS. This form of Moro looks worse.

The third wish better not be immortality.

I wouldn't be upset if they adapted this arc, but I'd rather start with a new Toriyama arc.
This arc feels like it would probably be better off as a movie honestly.

Depends on how long it goes.

brinstar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't mind seeing this arc animated. Maybe not right off the bat though because it's ignoring the other characters.