• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
We got some Fenyo art for Dragon Ball World Adventure finally.
EC5sdCdXsAAIxPu

No Shintani style rep, sadly.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the DB Tour site I find it funny that Japan is the last stop that they haven't announced the date and location for, as if it isn't obvious it'll be Jump Festa.

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine a show about all those Goku's as seperate entities
GT am cry.

EDIT: Badman shirt in Kakarot.
EC4pUDtU4AAgAqo

EDIT 2: Weird, the location for this scene is all wrong, Freeza landed in a place that was all green.
We also have this shot of 17 vs Piccolo and for some reason they are fighting in a dimly lit snowy area.
C-17-vs-Piccolo-Dragon-Ball-Z-Kakarot.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
GT am cry.

EDIT: Badman shirt in Kakarot.
EC4pUDtU4AAgAqo

EDIT 2: Weird, the location for this scene is all wrong, Freeza landed in a place that was all green.
We also have this shot of 17 vs Piccolo and for some reason they are fighting in a dimly lit snowy area.
C-17-vs-Piccolo-Dragon-Ball-Z-Kakarot.jpg
I always found the Cell games location to be the most jarring considering it's a plot point that Cell blew the ring up because he got tired of all the rules.

It's supposed to be a desert by the time Gohan goes SSJ2.

Nov 2, 2017
If anyone knows of any good artists that do Dragon Ball styled art, or at least are fans of the franchise, I'm in the market to commission some Dragon Ball art.

Nov 2, 2017
I didn't realize Kagari drew, honestly.

Kagari , do you have commission rates anywhere? I don't see em on DA.

I'm wanting to commission a redesigned set of Saiyan transformations, dunno if that'd be outta your realm of interest (I'm assuming tagging someone alerts them?).

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
I didn't realize Kagari drew, honestly.

Kagari , do you have commission rates anywhere? I don't see em on DA.

I'm wanting to commission a redesigned set of Saiyan transformations, dunno if that'd be outta your realm of interest (I'm assuming tagging someone alerts them?).
Answered on DA :)

Posted a new one to go along with Dokkan's Cell Games celebration too:

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
honestly i think the change is fine, it still gets the meaning across that Jiren doesn't trust anything but his own strength

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
That's such a weird, pointless change. Like, why? It's pretty dumb.

Though, it's not like the dub was worth watching at all considering how badly it butchered Ultimate Battle.

Last edited:

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
If the diorama actually looks like that, it's an amazing looking collector's edition piece, but I ain't spending $200 fucking dollars on it. LOL

OP
OP
ArchedThunder

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I like that boxart tbh
It looks like they handed someone the Goku art and the logo and said "Make a box art, you have 10 minutes" so the person just through it in photoshop, added a gradient to the art and then slapped a drop shadow on it.
Also that drop shadow totally ruins any depth the box could have had.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
It looks like they handed someone the Goku art and the logo and said "Make a box art, you have 10 minutes" so the person just through it in photoshop, added a gradient to the art and then slapped a drop shadow on it.
Also that drop shadow totally ruins any depth the box could have had.
Could be worse. Could be this:

Or this:

Dragon-Ball-FighterZ-Box-Art.jpg

(Fantastic game but I really hate the cover. I get what they're going for, just don't like it).

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
the diorama looks great. surprised they went with something more light hearted, complete with toriyama-ass dinosaur, instead of FUCKIN RIPPED GOKU STATUE FOR THE BROS LIKE THIS

f5213764-f099-4898-a9ozj4r.jpg

also, imagine having Shintani. And Fenyo. And still giving the box art to Bad Promo Artist.

imagine

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
Cover is pretty bad, and they used bad promo artist again.... for some reason

They even have a great in-game artist. Why not use him/her to make the cover art.