• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Feel free to post if you wanna play multiplayer and share your NNID as well as discuss the game in general. Looking to get a community going on here for farming loot and even PvP if that's your thing. Let the good times roll on.​

An unprecedented DRAGON BALL experience that preserves DRAGON BALL's history!

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 arrives on Nintendo Switch™ with all-new functionality!

New functionality added just for Nintendo Switch

• Play with up to 6 players simultaneously over local wireless! In addition to the same great online play, the Nintendo Switch version also supports local co-op raid boss battles with up to 6 players and 3 on 3 versus matches.
  • Activate ultimate moves with motion controls! Move the Joy-Con™ in tandem with the on-screen icons to perform the Kamehameha and all sorts of other classic DRAGON BALL moves in battle with your own hands.
  • Supports shared local multiplayer! A single Nintendo Switch is all you need to enjoy fast-paced 1 on 1 versus matches wherever you go!

Hero Colosseum

The new game mode, "Hero Colosseum," will be available this fall as a free update for all Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 versions. This new game within the game will have its own story mode where players will experience a tactical figurine battle gameplay.

Extra Packs

New content will also be available with the paid Extra Pack 1 and Extra Pack 2. Both of them will offer new characters and gameplay features:

• Extra Pack 1 is available and includes four new characters: Tapion, Android 13, Dabra, and Majin Buu (Gohan Absorbed).
  • Extra Pack 2 will contain an original new character, a new scenario, and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. On top of that, players may also discover an all new form Goku in the Extra Pack 2. More details will be revealed later, stay tuned!
Dragon Ball FighterZ Collaboration

Special items will be given for those who own both Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
This game never got much attention here and I'm not able to make a thread, so I'm hoping this catches someone's eye so I can get some feedback.

I was gifted this game for Christmas and I'm debating on whether to open it or return it. I've never watched an episode of Dragon Ball. I know of it and it seems fine, I just don't watch a lot of anime. I was initially interested in this game, but held off on buying it because of complaints regarding performance.

Is there much here for someone who doesn't follow Dragon Ball? If this has a story I can understand and appreciate, I'd like to give it a shot. I love fighting games of all varieties, if that matters. I'm also confused as to how often I can play in 60 fps. Will I get any 60 fps fights in singleplayer?

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This game never got much attention here and I'm not able to make a thread, so I'm hoping this catches someone's eye so I can get some feedback.

I was gifted this game for Christmas and I'm debating on whether to open it or return it. I've never watched an episode of Dragon Ball. I know of it and it seems fine, I just don't watch a lot of anime. I was initially interested in this game, but held off on buying it because of complaints regarding performance.

Is there much here for someone who doesn't follow Dragon Ball? If this has a story I can understand and appreciate, I'd like to give it a shot. I love fighting games of all varieties, if that matters. I'm also confused as to how often I can play in 60 fps. Will I get any 60 fps fights in singleplayer?

It's a good game but I'm not sure you'd really enjoy it if you're not a fan of Dragon Ball.

60fps is only in fights that are one on one which a minority. The majority of fights have multiple people fighting at once.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Is there not that many people on Era that own this version? I'd love to try coop or battle colosseum with people.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Picked this up recently and having a bash, any recommendations on supers and such? What do ya'll like using?

OP
OP

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Picked this up recently and having a bash, any recommendations on supers and such? What do ya'll like using?
I'm a Ki Blast build but I think this move is good regardless, you get it by doing Broly's mentor trials. It's called "Blaster Shell" and it only takes up one Ki Bar and you consecutively throw energy balls which you can make go fast by repeating them fast, or slow by not pressing them. What's good about this move? Well, it takes up little Ki and the blasts are real fast and rather accurate so you're pretty much guaranteed to hit them at least 2-3 times and it's so easy to spam. Not huge damage but it racks up quick.

Another one I absolutely adore is Death Slash which if I recall correctly is from Frieza mentoring. It's a Ki Blast based move as well, but it's essentially a melee attack where you slash a nice section in front of you. It does decent damage and is good up close.

Wander

Oct 25, 2017
The game is $16 with GCU at Best Buy. How's the co op? Can I really co op every PQ with three other people (4 people total)? Or is it only limited to one more player?

Last edited: