• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
DjRHJKtVsAAiq9P

Announced on stream. More DLC is coming as well, including more characters and even more BGM such as the two openings of Dragon Ball Super.

Jager

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'll post what I posted in the other thread:

Yeah, it's going nowhere lol.

It would not surprise me if they approached the next one with a free to play mindset with how well Bamco are doing on that front in other areas, together with the current trends in gaming.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
It's not my favorite Dragon Ball game series, but good for them.
I still find it hilarious that the Switch version is seperated from the others.
They have to do that every time they promote something now, which is pretty funny. Thankfully they didn't change the name for Fighterz.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Along with that they're giving the players 1,000 TP medals (40 medals a week where the first week is 100 medals), they're doing a costume contest where you tweet your time patroller and the top 8 gets a 2D figure of your character (they're also giving away the supreme Kai of time 2d figure) and finally I think following them on Twitch and Twitter puts you in a draw to win a time patroller jacket. Keep in mind this was from the JP stream so they might make a separate global competition.