• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Woah, wild. One pull on the Goku banner got me Goku, and one pull on the Buu banner got me Buu.

My luck finally turned around!

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
While I said I would spend 0 stones until anniversary I decided to do 4 multis, 3 on Buu and 1 on Goku, unfortunately didn't get them but I got Evil Buu and 21 so I'm satisfied, if I get Buu on WWC I'm set with a god tier team

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Sweet, got Good Buu on one rotation and got SSJ3 Goku on the 1st pull. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
I did 2 rotations on the Goku banner, managed to get 2 Gotenks but no Goku :(.

I did the discounted multi on the Buu banner and managed to grab 2 copies of Buu.

I think Buu might be the first new headline unit I've pulled in a LONG time, looking at my units I think the last new units I pulled where the Heroes units from last year (SSJ3 Rose).

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Did the discounts and got the new goku, missed the buu but rainbowed orange picollo with a spare too. Cause the most broken unit in the game needed to be even stronger I guess. Still feels like he's barely aged all this time after release