• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
This Dokkanfest sounds like it was meant to be for 3rd anniversary with the Namek theme duo.

The hell did they shoehorn LR fusions instead?

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
This Eza battles show how terrible my mono teams are lol. Im at lvl21 and getting stomped still meh not that fussed i take time awaken omega shenron then do it again.

P.S Naught but Rampage Gotenks is love i love this guy only one node and crushes people

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yo Saiyaman 1 & 2? My vote counted... ;__;

73687460fb5f522efe076bac23465f87554935e8_hq.gif

Looks like they'll be coming from the Friend Summons as well. Hope y'all still have loads of FP!

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I am at 10 Friend multis but I went ham and got over 25 Funky Kais total.
RIP Saiyateam for the foreseeable future.

I don't particularly care for SSJ Goku/Frieza but their banners might be good, I hope Turles will come back sooner or later as I will have to save to see what DL 250 banners have to offer.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing the banners will be from Namek while the LR will be that dual shot of them versus Jiren.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
201 friend summons left, will surely get more by the time they drop. Meant to burn all of it for Kais but here we are.

This EZA is a joke so far at level 17... might as well have just given us these orbs/stones.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully their dual super attack will have Frieza holding on for dear life while Jiren tries to destroy him.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
If they don't fuck us over for 250M DL we should get around ~650 free stones like last year.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I've done this Radditz mission for a card 10 times a day since it launched. No cards, I'm even using a full Low Class team.

Edit: Just got 2 cards lmao. MORE BITCHING!

Last edited:

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I really needed an even shittier Kai to take up inventory space...

This EZA is dumb but hey, free stuff.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Having a hard time on latest stage of the EZA.
Current team : Dual LR Gogeta lead, Phy VB, LR Trunks, Kefla, Berzerk Kale, and PHY Vegeta Blue.
I also have in my roster of PHY cards : Recoom Rainbow, Omega Shenron, FP Frieza, Black, Gotenks ...

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Having a hard time on latest stage of the EZA.
Current team : Dual LR Gogeta lead, Phy VB, LR Trunks, Kefla, Berzerk Kale, and PHY Vegeta Blue.
I also have in my roster of PHY cards : Recoom Rainbow, Omega Shenron, FP Frieza, Black, Gotenks ...
I just beat it with double LR Gogeta, Super Vegito, Kale, Recoome (Rainbow), Omega, and the newish free training Goku that boosts defense. It took a couple tries due to bad RNG but wasn't too bad.

dogedurango

Jan 9, 2018
I just started playing a couple weeks ago so I don't have much in the way of PHY cards yet. I managed to get up to lvl 20 of broly but I'm definitely plateauing with this ginyu force team!

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Global vs JP event.

Winner get STR SSJ Goku and loser PHY FF Frieza.

I want Frieza, so we better lose.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Nice, looking forward some more PAN & Fat Janemba on tickets !
Also, no idea how many I will receive.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Did a yolo on the Turles banner and got no featured units, but I did get 4 SSRs...
Dupe STR Android 18
Dupe PHY Super Buu (that dokkans into gotenks buu. very hyped for this one)
STR Good Buu
STR SS Goten (family kamehama. stoked for this as well for EZA time)

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Blasted all my stones on Turles to get more tickets, got jackshit.

By the way, been duping/Kaing older units and the hell at OGogeta stats (2 dupes).
He will be LR tier If he ever gets an EZA.

IMG_0473.png

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled on rising dragon just... cause. SSRs were:
- INT Whis (dupe)
- PHY Super Buu

And second multi:
- TEQ Whis (dupe)
- AGL SSj2 Youth Gohan
- INT Vegeta (nuker) (dupe)
- Kefla

4/7 SSRs new. Pretty happy to finally have Kefla. Here's hoping the 250 mil download treats me to a summonable LR

EDIT: FFS I am 5 medals short on dokkaning her. Got 10 Caulifla but only 5 Kale

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
All over the world! A Clashing Campaign!
Japan VS The World!
7 Events to compete in!

1 Amount of Cleared Stages
2 Amount of Training
3 Amount of Dokkan Awakenings
4 Amount of gathered Zeni
5 Amount of recruited "The warrior that stood on his homeland" Piccolo
6 Amount of Overall Rank Up
7 Amount of gathered support items "Kaeru/Frog

The prizes for this event will be
Winner - SSR STR [Victory Speech that gave up] SSJ Son Goku
Loser - SSR PHY [First Despair and Humiliation] Final Form Frieza

Info on the Piccolo that we have to gather:

"Battle as a Namekian" Piccolo Dokkan Awakens into "The warrior that stood on his homeland" Piccolo
He will be Super AGL

You can obtain this Piccolo as a login bonus. Piccolo can fuse with Nail in a fight if you fulfill the conditions.

No way are we getting that Goku, Japan's gonna kick our asses again lol.

Also the stone line, sheesh.I'm gonna be rollin since I started playing the game about a year ago. I had a ton of stones to get.

I wonder if Piccolo will classify as a fusion unit. Albeit it's a different form of fusion but still.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I wonder if the LR Freeza/Goku can be gotten through those tickets they'll give out hmm.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So basically we're getting

- LR Great Saiyaman 1 and Great Saiyaman 2 through Friend Summons
- Either SSJ Goku or FP Frieza depending on who wins the Japan VS Everyone contest
- SSJ Goku Banner
- FP Frieza Banner
- LR Goku/Frieza
- AGL Piccolo who's awakened form can fuse with Nail mid-battle

Damn that's crazy.

These units feel like they should have been with the previous Namek campaign.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I imagine the 250 million celebration and the EZA Broli is throwing off the schedule a bit.
Shit sucks tho, it better drop on GLB soon (same for LR Frieza campaign) considering the Namek continued theme of DL celebration.
The "loser" prize PHY Crying Frieza art looks awesome, hope GLB loses.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Shit sucks tho, it better drop on GLB soon (same for LR Frieza campaign) considering the Namek continued theme of DL celebration.
The "loser" prize PHY Crying Frieza art looks awesome, hope GLB loses.

I mean, if what I read is true, and the AGL Piccolo that fuses with Nail gets an EZA as well, it'd have to be after that. Though, following up Nail-fused Piccolo with a Namek Saga Freeza EZA works fine.

Of course throwing the LR Freeza campaign in there somewhere. Just finished rainbowing mine not yet awakened SSR/UR Freeza in anticipation of that.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Here's everything we're getting apparently
250 Million Downloads Info - Part 1
Dual Dokkan Festival - Seems like a Dual Dokkan Festival with SSJ Goku and Final Form Frieza (Most likely from Namek Saga)

Boss Rush
  • New Boss Rush stage that will reward 35 DS and will give an extra unknown reward by clearing it under a certain time, date is unknown
Global vs JP Competition - 7 Events
Credits to u/ranmert1995

1 - Amount of Cleared Stages

2 - Amount of Training Done

3 - Amount of Dokkan Awakenings

4 - Amount of total gathered Zeni

5 - Amount of obtained Piccolo

6 - Amount of Most Rank Up's

7 - Amount of obtained "Frog" support items

Winner gets Super Saiyan Goku, loser receives Final Form Frieza

Ticket Banner
Gacha banner that can be summoned with tickets

1 Ticket = 1 Single

5 Tickets = 1 multi = 5 cards

1 Ticket obtained per every 50 DS spent (no matter how you spent them) between the 22nd of July of 2017 and the 21st of August of 2018

Login Bonuses
  • So far only known of a Piccolo that can fuse with Nail under certain conditions and can be EZA'd
250 Million Downloads Info - Part 2
  • LR Great Saiyaman 1 & 2 will be obtainable through Friend Summons

• LR Super Saiyan Goku & Final Form Frieza will be in Part 2 of the celebration, obtain method is most likely summonable
JP Updates - 3.14 Version
Credits to u/Zehal

• Debuffs will now appear when you do/take damage in battle

• Units with available unlockable routes with show up in blue

• Great Ape's will now retain potential system buffs and abilities.

• You can now see friend's clear time for a stage

• You can retry a stage without messing with your teams since they will be saved now
More information to come, drops on the 19th.

Global Updates - 3.13/3.13.1
  • Battlefield 2.0 found in the files

• New Dokkan Fest cards added to the database untranslated

• New summon animations coming

• 99 is now the limit to sell/baba stuff

• New friend system with filters

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about it, if their passives are the same like with the Vegeta and Yamcha event then I would want Final Form Freeza over Goku. There are a lot of SSJ Gokus so you would have to cut another one if you had a team of 2, whereas for Freeza we only have a few Final form Freeza cards (not counting angel or anything) and they arn't that good at all so we could get a unit that won't conflict with others.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
Thinking about it, if their passives are the same like with the Vegeta and Yamcha event then I would want Final Form Freeza over Goku. There are a lot of SSJ Gokus so you would have to cut another one if you had a team of 2, whereas for Freeza we only have a few Final form Freeza cards (not counting angel or anything) and they arn't that good at all so we could get a unit that won't conflict with others.
Honestly, if the passives are the same than the Frieza will ultimately be the better card with how Ext. Phy is. Links with FP Frieza, FF Cooler will be better than whatever additional SSJ Goku gets. Besides, Sup Str has a SSJ Goku that has had an EZA that will be better than this one out of the gate.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017

Interesting idea hope the transformation animation is quick for them (Goku and Freeza Dokkan fest units will transform continually Goku starts at SSJ1 to Blue while Freeza goes from First form to Golden and another person is saying that Goku is AGL while Freeza is TEQ)