• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zyxwvu4321

Oct 25, 2017
Got FP Goku on 3rd multi. Now I just need to hold fast and not chase dupes like an idiot like I always do. :-\

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Aside Broly and "you know who" I want AGL Turles the most. I hope he is on Broly's banner.
Maybe Kid Buu too, otherwise I don't care.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
So I've got this Goku Kaioken unit that only get 50% if I awaken (not dokkan) the farmable Kaioken card. Worth the medals to do that, or just let it go and more onto other things?

ttp://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Determined_to_Fight_Goku_(Kaioken)

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
So I've got this Goku Kaioken unit that only get 50% if I awaken (not dokkan) the farmable Kaioken card. Worth the medals to do that, or just let it go and more onto other things?

ttp://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Determined_to_Fight_Goku_(Kaioken)
Not worth it.
Wait for event with SR Base Goku and farm that (after you reverse Kaioken one).

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
When's the next big step up banner ala the LR Vegito/Gogeta and transforming Frieza/Goku banners? I basically just save for those, and it's been a while.

Thanks!

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
Log in to get the bonuses and use mah tickets, decide to do a few singles on the FP goku banner

2nd pull, FP goku.

GDI I BARELY PLAY THIS GAME STOP TAKING MY GACHA LUCK

*goes back to rerolling epic7*

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Ok decided to try just one multi and got:
Hell Fighter C17
and a STR C17

Back to storing for movie banner...

Kishido

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So did 2 multis on SSJ4 Goku and finally got SSJ4 Gogeta.

But there is the problem... Wanted to save the rest of my stones until movie/christmas.

But now I'm itching to pull for LR Gogeta

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm aiming for both LR Gogeta and LR Broly. Just a matter of what types they'll be.

I'm guessing Gogeta will be TEQ. Broly might be AGL or INT. Probably AGL.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'm aiming for both LR Gogeta and LR Broly. Just a matter of what types they'll be.

I'm guessing Gogeta will be TEQ. Broly might be AGL or INT. Probably AGL.

They already have SSJ4 Gogeta as TEQ. With a SSJ form as STR and INT, and the LR fusion form as PHY, I'm hoping it's AGL to balance things out

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Ok is 5h22am and I just beat my first 2 SBR!!!

ioFn8nB.png

IGSZPOT.png

^^

sTCzUbR.png

jUOQOT6.png

I'm really happy

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
SSJ4 Goku + Pan
Jiren + Toopo

Did this on my first try, everyone is SA 10 and the HP is:

SSJ 4 Goku - 1 dupe
Jiren - 0 dupes
Toopo - 1 dupe
Cool, thanks. I've actually got a few more dupes than you so hopefully I can do this. I just stink at SBR completely -- only did with Super PHY and that's because I have LR Gogeta.

This can be for anyone: What's the general strategy? Take out the big hard hitter, or the lower health ones first? And when do you know to use an item?

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Next one im trying is the INT one, i have Lr Vegito with one dupe, but i kinda lack in other int chars :/ also i really need orbs and kais : (

Oct 25, 2017
Rank missions put into the game set to go active tomorrow. If you're at rank 400 you'll get 80 stones/

More ranks missions are set to go live 12/20 for 40 more stones if you're at rank 500

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
The drop rate for the free AGL #18 is this incredible terrible just for me?
8 stamina bars -> 3 drops...

Really?

Already rainbowed the other 3 free units...

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Total RANK 400 rewards tomorrow.

-80 Dragon Stones

-Supreme Kai Planet x50

-Turtle Shell (20k) [All Types] x400

-Turtle Shell (40k) [All Types] x400

-Sacred Water [All Types] x400

-Weighted Clothing [All Types] x400

-Weighted Boots [All Types] x400

-Elder Kai Awakening Medal x8

-Supreme Kai Awakening Medal x8

-White Capsule Awakening Medal [All Types] x400

-Bronze Capsule Awakening Medal [All Types] x160

-Silver Capsule Awakening Medal [All Types] x120

-Gold Capsule Awakening Medal [All Types] x24

-Dozing Kai x10

-Elder Kai x25

-Gravity Chamber (150G) x4

-Z-Sword [All Types] x100

-Small Potential Orbs [All Types] x3600

-Medium Potential Orbs [All Types] x2000

-Large Potential Orbs [All Types] x200

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Nice rank mission update. I'm about 3 levels away from 500 so I'll get all those soon

The EZA is starting soon, right? For Gohan?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
They are forever and I think you will only miss like 25 stones at 377 RANK.
You should get everything else as those are cumulative rewards for RANK up to 400.

Well, at least it's something. I'm at 158 stones right now - trying to save as much as possible for the Dual Dokkan Fest we all know is coming - so at least now I know I'll be able to do at least one triple-summon.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Currently sitting at 315 stones, so give me more so I can splurge big come next month.

Any recommendation for easiest way to level up? Im at 359 right now. Quests are at 3x exp, but wasnt sure if that woild be the best route.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't know about the rewards! :O
Now at 321 stones!
I'm level 435, I don't think I will get easily to level 500... now also started to do the "last battle" mission to kill 500 frieza soldiers for the rewards, but looks like it will take some days at least... but should be doable by the end of the event.

EDIT:
Already done... I didn't think that it would take so little time to do it...
I guess, back farming that damn Android#18 to rainbow him... -__-
Waiting for Gohan EZA on friday! (more free stones!!! :) )

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
1050 stones, aw yeah.
Also those rewards were insane, I think my box got glitched for a moment.
70 Elder Kais ready for Movie Banner.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. Guess I might summon on the LR Banner depending on what's on it. I'll stock up a bit before christmas.

I would likely advise against pulling on the LR Gogeta/Vegito banner. The rates will be very, very low if it's anything like JP's. It might also have free tickets if it's anything like JP's, in which case wait to summon on it at all until after those tickets are used up. The chance of pulling those LRs is going to be achingly low, most likely.

Also, if you already have one of the two LRs, you should definitely skip it.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I actually have the two. Wouldn't mind some dupes of course. Are they Super oriented banners (I guess). I really need the EXT leaders.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I've already got both those LRs, the Gogeta with 1 dupe and Vegetto with 2 dupes so I'm skipping it.

It's Broly time.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I actually have the two. Wouldn't mind some dupes of course. Are they Super oriented banners (I guess). I really need the EXT leaders.

Presumably, Gogeta will be Super and Broly will be Extreme. Dual Dokkan Fests, with the exception of the LR Gogeta/LR Vegito DDF banners, are always Super vs. Extreme-focused.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Presumably, Gogeta will be Super and Broly will be Extreme. Dual Dokkan Fests, with the exception of the LR Gogeta/LR Vegito DDF banners, are always Super vs. Extreme-focused.
On the Latest EXT Type leaders I only have Kid Buu, Janemba and SSJ3 Broly, so I've got a long way to go ... especially since I'm also missing some staple units.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
On the Latest EXT Type leaders I only have Kid Buu, Janemba and SSJ3 Broly, so I've got a long way to go ... especially since I'm also missing some staple units.

Yeah. I would definitely avoid pulling on this banner if you already have both LRs. The Broly Dokkan Fest banner will serve you way better and it's almost definitely going to be a Dual Dokkan, which almost always means discounts and free summons.