• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
That is one ass banner , 20 featured units.

INT Black is both great and awful at the same time, I am starting to hate transforming units, since they never transform.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
INT Janemba is getting EZA.
You realize who is coming next in December?

STR Gogeta alongside Movie Celebration.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Pilaf trove is insidiously terrible.

You need 10 tickets for a guaranteed SSR. If you buy the first 2 troves, you get 9 tickets. You need to get the third one to get to 15.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's even better when you realize that every step-up pack on its own is strictly worse value in absolute terms, unless you think a few orbs are worth like 20 bucks. More money for pretty much the same amount of tickets. They're literally selling sunk cost fallacy, lol

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll be transforming units possibly either like the Goku and Freiza from a while back with multiple forms or something like the others we've seen.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll be transforming units possibly either like the Goku and Freiza from a while back with multiple forms or something like the others we've seen.
Fusions is in dire need of cards so I suspect new cards will be SSB Gogeta and base Gogeta, with STR SSJ Gogeta getting EZA.

As for leader skills - Movie Heroes (Gogeta, Tapion, Paikuhan, Dragon Fist SSJ3 Goku, RoF Goku/Vegeta, etc.) and Raging Warrior for Broly (Broly, Kale, Bardock, SSJ2 Vegets/Bulma, FF Frieza, Angry Goku, etc.)

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Fusions is in dire need of cards so I suspect new cards will be SSB Gogeta and base Gogeta, with STR SSJ Gogeta getting EZA.

As for leader skills - Movie Heroes (Gogeta, Tapion, Paikuhan, Dragon Fist SSJ3 Goku, RoF Goku/Vegeta, etc.) and Raging Warrior for Broly (Broly, Kale, Bardock, SSJ2 Vegets/Bulma, FF Frieza, Angry Goku, etc.)

True, it could definitely use more cards for that team. Curious if the EZA for STR Gogeta will make him preferable over the INT version or not.

That definitely makes sense for categories for both of them.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
I'm hoping the take a combination of LR Gogeta/transforming goku route, with it being Goku and Vegeta blue transforming from Veku or Base, SSJ to blue, depending on your health.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018

Oh, a Category for SSJ2 Vegeta & Bulma would bring me so much happiness...Rainbowed, yet no home outside of my Super and Super STR teams.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping the take a combination of LR Gogeta/transforming goku route, with it being Goku and Vegeta blue transforming from Veku or Base, SSJ to blue, depending on your health.

A Broly counterpart could go Base - Oozaru/Rage form - SSJ - LSSJ as well. Now I'm wondering what the gimmicks for their Dokkan events might be too.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
What Fusion needs is a great support card. I love Pandel but she's never around so I've only got 1. If they make Base SSB Gogeta a dope support? She's being switched out with the quickness.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
What Fusion needs is a great support card. I love Pandel but she's never around so I've only got 1. If they make Base SSB Gogeta a dope support? She's being switched out with the quickness.

Honestly, what Fusion needs is more cards of various types in general. I only have five fusion types: SSJ4 Gogeta (TEQ), SSJ Gogeta (INT), SSJ Gotenks (PHY, AGL), Gotenks (STR), and SSJ Gotenks and Ghost (INT). Yeah, I could grab Veku for a sixth...but that's not much of a sixth.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, what Fusion needs is more cards of various types in general. I only have five fusion types: SSJ4 Gogeta (TEQ), SSJ Gogeta (INT), SSJ Gotenks (PHY, AGL), Gotenks (STR), and SSJ Gotenks and Ghost (INT). Yeah, I could grab Veku for a sixth...but that's not much of a sixth.
Yeah true, you're right about that.

I'm just wondering who's going to be switched out on my team. My fusion team's pretty legit right now.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SSJ Gotenks would probably swap out for most content, since sealing Supers is very situational.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
XBDxryF.png

That's currently my fusion team. If Base Gogeta or Gogeta Blue had a great support that replaces Pandel then that'll be good given she has no dupes while SSj Gotenks is rainbowed. At the same time like you said sealing Supers these days is very situational. It's not like it used to be.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
XBDxryF.png

That's currently my fusion team. If Base Gogeta or Gogeta Blue had a great support that replaces Pandel then that'll be good given she has no dupes while SSj Gotenks is rainbowed. At the same time like you said sealing Supers these days is very situational. It's not like it used to be.

That's my exact team as well except switch out for Phy Vegito. It'd be nice to have another good Fusion unit to slot in there.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah exactly. More types especially. I hope these new Gogetas are AGL and STR.

AGL was mentioned as one of the most likely for SSB Gogeta and I think it's the most likely too. I don't think we have a AGL Gogeta at all while all the other types are covered in some form. I just hope his SA is real good. There's some great choices from the most recent trailer not counting stuff we haven't seen yet. Though we'll probably get multiple versions in the future.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
AGL was mentioned as one of the most likely for SSB Gogeta and I think it's the most likely too. I don't think we have a AGL Gogeta at all while all the other types are covered in some form. I just hope his SA is real good. There's some great choices from the most recent trailer not counting stuff we haven't seen yet. Though we'll probably get multiple versions in the future.
I think he and Broly will probably have the most insane looking SAs in the game. They keep making t hem look better and better so I expect greatness.
y'all ready for Gohan EZA
Yep, only a few more hours. My team's ready to go.

Last edited:

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Any idea as to when we'll get a new B2G1F summon banner? I'm done with non-discounted banners as a F2P, and it's been a while. Thanks!

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
EZA Gohan was pretty easy, although LV30 would have been kinda hard without PHY SV or SSJ3tenks.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gohan done. Only got dicey around level 29/30.

Ran a full PHY Majin Buu Saga with PHY SV. He hits SUPER hard after supering.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah they ramped the difficulty up at 29 so luckily it was done shortly after.

Last edited:

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Having a much harder time than you all with the EZA it seems.

I have a weak ass PHY Majin Saga team, so that certainly doesnt help.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to get Gohan finished. First EZA I've gotten completely done. Ran into a wall on SSJ3 Goku though I think I just need to tinker a bit.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
EZA finished. It's real frustrating how kinda mediocre PHY SV is without the ability to crit. Using friend SVs with Critical Hit skills and watching them counter for 600k hurts my soul.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Managed to get Gohan finished. First EZA I've gotten completely done. Ran into a wall on SSJ3 Goku though I think I just need to tinker a bit.
SSJ3 goku is without a doubt the hardest to build for. just not many good Extreme TEQ Res. Warriors options. I've seen people do it without Angel GF, but I think TEQ GF and Cell are pretty much must-haves.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Currntly trying with my heaviest PHY hitters with some Majin Era mixed in:

LR SSJ Trunks
Great Saiyaman 1/2 (UR before LR)
UR Vanguard Warriors SSJ2 Gohan
UR Kale
UR Kefla
UR Devastating Fusion Power SSJ Gotenks

Ive been trying to use PHY Goku/Vegeta fusion who has been the biggest damage dealer.

Currently on Lv 25, but have died many times getting to it.

Outside of those, my only PHY Majin characters are Ultimate Gohan, Majin Buu (Gotenks) and SSJ2 Great Saiyaman.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Currntly trying with my heaviest PHY hitters with some Majin Era mixed in:

LR SSJ Trunks
Great Saiyaman 1/2 (UR before LR)
UR Vanguard Warriors SSJ2 Gohan
UR Kale
UR Kefla
UR Devastating Fusion Power SSJ Gotenks

Ive been trying to use PHY Goku/Vegeta fusion who has been the biggest damage dealer.

Currently on Lv 25, but have died many times getting to it.

Outside of those, my only PHY Majin characters are Ultimate Gohan, Majin Buu (Gotenks) and SSJ2 Great Saiyaman.
The fact you got to 25 with that team is impressive, you'll probably be able to do it. Only a few more levels left. A few questions.

How close are you to getting GS1&2 to LR? That was one of my best cards.
How strong are your Majin Ultimate Gohan, Gotenks and SSj2 Great Saiyaman? I'm asking because I had some similar cards on my team.
How strong is your Gotenks?

Here's the team I used.

a1e0kkA.png

The only cards that really mattered were the LR GS1&2, SSj3 Gotenks and SSj Gotenks. For a friend I usually picked SSj3 Gotenks or PHY SSj Vegetto. The other 3 cards I used didn't matter, they were just there holding space and tanking but if you've got 4 good ones you can get it done. If you level up your GS1&2, keep Gotenks and maybe get 2 other great cards you can do well. The problem with PHY Goku/Vegeta is that once you get to 25 it becomes harder to use against but he's really good. But yeah, those Majin characters carried me to the win. You can do it too.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How close are you to getting GS1&2 to LR? That was one of my best cards.
How strong are your Majin Ultimate Gohan, Gotenks and SSj2 Great Saiyaman? I'm asking because I had some similar cards on my team.
How strong is your Gotenks?

The only cards that really mattered were the LR GS1&2, SSj3 Gotenks and SSj Gotenks. For a friend I usually picked SSj3 Gotenks or PHY SSj Vegetto. The other 3 cards I used didn't matter, they were just there holding space and tanking but if you've got 4 good ones you can get it done. If you level up your GS1&2, keep Gotenks and maybe get 2 other great cards you can do well. The problem with PHY Goku/Vegeta is that once you get to 25 it becomes harder to use against but he's really good. But yeah, those Majin characters carried me to the win. You can do it too.

Made it to Lv 28, and doesnt look promising to get past that. As for what you asked:

Z8QDU3S.jpg

I could power them up slightly more with Hidden Potential, but without more dupes, it wouldnt be much.

Ill keep trying, but I think I may have to just hope it comes around again in the future. Was saving my stones for the Broly banner, so hopefully I get some decent PHY drops then.

And also spend time trying to get the remaining Saiyaman medals. Damn drop rates though...

Edit: small adjustment - boom, level 29

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Gohan's EZA is done. To be fair this was the easiest for me. I've got PHY Vegito, SSJ3 Gotenks, Sealtenks, and LR Gogeta. Add in LR Sayiaman and Ultimate Gohan, and I never lost. Wound up taking double Vegito but leaving my LR as the lead, and it worked fine

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Made it to Lv 28, and doesnt look promising to get past that. As for what you asked:

Z8QDU3S.jpg

I could power them up slightly more with Hidden Potential, but without more dupes, it wouldnt be much.

Ill keep trying, but I think I may have to just hope it comes around again in the future. Was saving my stones for the Broly banner, so hopefully I get some decent PHY drops then.

And also spend time trying to get the remaining Saiyaman medals. Damn drop rates though...

Edit: small adjustment - boom, level 29
If you only have 2 more to go then you can probably get it done so I'd just keep trying and hope luck is on your side.