• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Same here, over 1250 stones.
If I don't get Bluegeta with this I am deleting Dokkan.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Just over 500 but with new ranking rewards soon (tonight or tomorrow I think?) and at least some campaigns, should hit 600, maybe 700 by the time these bad boys come to global.

Must be strong!

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
damn some of y'all be good at saving. I got a little over 500 stones now and think I did pretty good. If they come to global in January I may have 600-700, but it really depends on how good the (s)hit banner is

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
For me to pull on sHit, stars need to allign.

1)Discount summons
2)Tickets
3)Turles is on the banner

If not then, I will kindly yet firmly, tell him to fuck off.

Oct 25, 2017
Since the 3 year anniversary I had always planned to save for the Christmas banner and skip all the dokkan fests (Turles- PHY 17) since the christmas banner have always been really good and none of the dokkan fests interest me. The Transforming Goku, Freeza, and Goku+ Freeza LR threw me off that since they were a simultaneous release and good cards. I don't mind waiting a bit longer for Gogeta.

Last time I summoned was the beginning of October for the Goku+Freeza LR.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I have been saving since Transforming Goku/Frieza and I did one multi on SSBE Vegeta (got him), so I hibernated.
Also I kinda hope SSB Gogeta's art looks a bit better in game, cause that pose in scan is kinda wonky.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Currently sitting at 420 stones after spending 200 a few days ago on one of the newer banners. Was hoping to at least get a few good units to help me make it through an SBR or stage 6 of Dokkan.

Pulls were of course terrible.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
anyone who wastes a single stone on summoning for hit, deserve to get shafted on the banner.
Eh, judging the insider Hit might be pretty good. We just have to see what he's about. If he's got anything that can be useful against Saiyans, U7 characters or anyone like that then he'd be pretty great. He could be pretty nasty.

We'll probably know after this long update tonight.

Last edited:

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I wish Broly was something other than PHY (or STR).

Hope they're not yet another round of transforming units, which we never see transform in 90% of the situations.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Hit is NASTY.

Hit - Assassin's Ultimate Technique
EXT TEQ
TUR
Leader - "Universe 6" Category Ki + 3 and HP, ATK & DEF + 170% or "Universe Survival Saga" Category Ki + 3 and HP, ATK & DEF + 150%.
Super ATK - Cage of Time - Causes immense damage with a medium chance ot stum the enemy.

https://i.redd.it/bgnyedfna7521.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
His passive is wild.

PRlUcOHl.jpg

Champa dokkans into the 120% Uni 6 / 70% PHY leader.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
He looks insane, wow. Awakenings for Champa and and Frost while new cards for Bota Magenta look great too. Also EZA Cell seems to be coming, damn.

Hopefully Hit's banner is a step-up because I wanna get at least one of them. My U6 team's going to be a beast. With the amount of stones I've got I can still summon for Hit and still probably be good for Broly and Gogeta.

If Hit's a dual lead then I'm guessing that's another good guess for Gogeta and Broly being dual leads as well. Gogeta's probably Movie Heroes and Fusion while Broly's Movie Bosses and maybe Pure Saiyans.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I figured Hit would be great but this is way better than expected, damn. All of these cards look nice.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I am impressed. They clearly made him really powerful to summon for him.
Hit is seriously good, even though he still looks like a dildo in a coat.
I also lack Jiren so he would substitue him.

We will see.

I might drop 250 stones, and save 1000 for Gogeta.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I hope everyone who summons for Hit gets him on their first multi. That's my Dokkan Christmas ERA wish.

I like the idea of a U6 team because my Kefla and Kale are rainbowed, Caulifla is almost there. If I get Hit, keep improving my Champa and get 1 of these new cards I'll be good. Not sure who the LR for them might be though but it would be dope if it was a transforming Kefla.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Dokkan FighterZ (Hit SA)

RIP LR Gohan waking animation

Last edited:

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Wow at Hit... I need to try at least one summon... not lucky lately with the last banner, maybe this is the right one! :|

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
That's a surprisingly good Champa dokkan.

My boi getting respect!

Wonder if they're ever going to do a Vados card too. Since Whis has a few.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is this garbage?
Are they serious?
How is this shit allowed?

152efnfx97521.jpg

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Apology stones incoming. And it looks like the banner "hits" GLB on 12/21 to 1/1.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
LoL at all these *
Also surprised that now my rainbow (well 4 dupes, not invested orbs) champa is not meaningless anymore! :O

Also just did SBR Fusions.

Now I lack just Realms of Gods and Extreme, but I don't have time to try I fear... should end today...? Then come back as usal on weekends? :\

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Why the hell is Hit an Extreme TEQ? TEQ is like the worst possible element for an Universe Survival Arc team to begin with.

C'mon, Akatsuki. Make Hit a Super type. :(

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Beerus should be Extreme then as well, right? Jiren's just doing it for justice though. :P

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The crash bug, to my understanding, only happens when you have both a fused character and a Giant transformed *at the same time*

so it's still pretty crappy to leave it in but not as bad as it seems at first glance

Zerokku

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm rocking this Extreme Phy team and just can't decide which card to put in the last slot

Lead: TUR Coora (Final Form)

LR Cell (Perfect Form) & Cell Junior
TUR Omega Shenron
TUR Syn Shenron
TUR Frieza (Final Form) (GT)

And I have two choices for that sixth slot. Particularly to try and synergize with my GT Frieza. Either Majin Buu (Gotenks), or the F2P Cell (Perfect Form) (GT). Buutenks is obviously the stronger card, but I feel like while strictly speaking being a weaker card overall, the Cell GT would link better with most of the team. Not to mention I have all paths open on the Cell GT, but no dupes for the Buutenks.
Thoughts/opinions?

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm rocking this Extreme Phy team and just can't decide which card to put in the last slot

Lead: TUR Coora (Final Form)

LR Cell (Perfect Form) & Cell Junior
TUR Omega Shenron
TUR Syn Shenron
TUR Frieza (Final Form) (GT)

And I have two choices for that sixth slot. Particularly to try and synergize with my GT Frieza. Either Majin Buu (Gotenks), or the F2P Cell (Perfect Form) (GT). Buutenks is obviously the stronger card, but I feel like while strictly speaking being a weaker card overall, the Cell GT would link better with most of the team. Not to mention I have all paths open on the Cell GT, but no dupes for the Buutenks.
Thoughts/opinions?
GT Cell is a very legit option, great support who will boost everyone and synergizes very well with the Frieza.

We're getting a free Red Stone for christmas that you can exchange for Full Power Frieza, who would also make a very good addition to this team. He's pretty optimal as he's great by himself and links very well with Cooler.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
None of these units excite me. Gimme Gogeta Blue already or a celebration banner. We know what Atkatsuki is tryna do here and unless they have tickets I ain't biting.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
They've announced the Christmas campaign with Hit's announcement and also added STR Gogeta to the red stone selection. He's probably getting an EZA soon. Other stuff they've announced is the 24th WT, Cell EZA and all this other stuff.

6yt6j37h0j521.png

Hit's banner comes with UI Goku from what we can see.

Last edited:

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
LR Trunks completed. God, I'm glad that's over.

Was at 770 with the last of my stamina for one run, all I needed to do was not get 5 to finish it before needing to recover...and I got 5.

Staring at two more as I wait for like 2 hours for the next run... *sigh*

Oh, the new God Stone is up.

TEQ Perfect Cell is out, but STR Super Gogeta is in. Think an EZA is incoming?

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I wish I'd spent more time farming some of these F2P units. Some I either don't have or never got to SA 10 and all paths unlocked.

Is that Frost new or has he been available for a while? I've never pulled him. Champa on the other hand I had six copies of so nice to see he's become really good.

No idea what to spend the red stone on. Beerus and Gogeta are both rainbowed. I don't have the STR Broly at all and have the rest with various levels of dupes unlocked.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I'm probably gonna spend the stone on INT Janemba, only have one dupe for him and all the others have at least 2 dupes (some are rainbowed).

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah I'm getting Janemba too. STR Gogeta is 100% getting an EZA tho, this all but confirms it. I hope he's as disgusting as the Janemba one.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
I only lacked four of the units, and I have both LR Broli and LR SSJ3 Goku, so those two's EZAs felt low priority (especially Broli). That left me with INT Janemba and STR Super Gogeta as the only ones I didn't have any of...decided to take a risk for Super Gogeta. I have more teams he can be useful on than Janemba, even if Janemba's a safer bet due to his EZA info being out there.

Speaking of EZA, got all the medals and my TEQ Perfect Cell to Level 135, SA14. Still need quite a few million Zeni to finish the last step.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For anyone else on the fence with the red stone: it's highly likely Gogeta's EZA info will come out in the coming week, as I would be very surprised if his EZA doesn't coincide with the movie celebration on JP. So you can just sit tight for a few days.