• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't this supposed to drop soon? Definitely curious... Wonder if the all the backlash from the shitty Christmas "celebration" got their attention.

Japan is getting whatever it is, too, so I doubt it's a reaction to Christmas as much as just poor planning on their part. Seems like they somehow, insanely, valued New Years' over Christmas and planned these events in advance.

And then they delayed the movie banner for Global, which is really what screwed everything up. The fact that the news post just says "summon event" and not "dokkan event" definitely makes me think it's just an old-banner-units-featured summon and not anything new or exciting.

Oct 25, 2017
fUxsZhd.jpg

step up to guaranteed LR it looks like

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, are those guaranteed drops or...?

What I mean is: Are those the SSRs that we will receive for those stones? Or are they all separate summons?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Two times.
400 stones neded total.
Guaranteed Z Unit, 1 Super Mono, 1 Extreme Mono, 1 Category and 1 LR.
Everything is on on their respective banner.

Wow, that is great no matter what you get.
I have 1500 stones so I can spend 200 easily.

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
My bad you can do two rotations.

After that it turns into normal banner that has everything.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, think I might just drop 400 stones. Apparently you can get any LR or dokkanfest units on all step ups as non guaranteed

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this is such a goddamn trap. They're going to announce the movie banner in like a week after all of us burn all our stones chasing LRs.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this is such a goddamn trap. They're going to announce the movie banner in like a week after all of us burn all our stones chasing LRs.
For 400 stones you get 100% 2 Z units, 2 Super Mono leads, 2 Extreme Mono leads, 2 Category leads and 2 LRs.
You can also pull other shit alongside it.
This is opposite of trap as you know what you get.

The only rainbow I have is SSJ3 Angelku.

I am doing two rounds fuck it.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Top three goals are INT Kid Buu, AGL Turles and LR Boujack (my extreme int sucks).

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I'll go for it as I don't like my odds. I'd really like to get Turles or 17 though. LR Goku or Bojack are ones I'd really like too. Hmm.

I guess the pool would be smaller for the EZA section though on GBL?

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Wow what a banner. I'm probably going all in on this one since I miss a lot of ext good chars.

Edit : all characters types are on all banners it seems. People got LR on 1st multi, other Cat Lead on 5th.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
So this would include LR Gogeta, Vegito, and Goku & Frieza too then?

More I think on it the more tempting it is. Still want to save for Broly and Gogeta though. I just wish the non-movie units were more appealing.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So let's do this, what cards do yall need?

Here's what I'm looking for

EZA - Doesn't matter
Super - Maybe 1 more Gotenks
Extreme - Only need want a Janemba to rainbow mine out
Category - Android 17, Turles or Hit, I need them
LRs - Goku/Frieza, Perfect Cell, Bardock

I'm doing 2 rounds and then I'll be out.

Last edited:

Mr. Natural

Dec 14, 2017
Step 1: Extreme Z-Awakened units. - I have all of them already. I need one more gogeta to be able to rainbow him. Another janemba would be good since he becomes a great card.
Step 2: 1 Super Type leader guaranteed. - I need SS4 Vegeta and SS3 Goku
Step 3: 1 Extreme Type leader guaranteed. - I need Kid Buu
Step 4: 1 Category leader guaranteed. - I want SSGSS Vegeta and SFPSS4 Goku
Step 5: 1 LR guaranteed. - I want SS3 Goku and Goku Black and Zamasu

I would take LR Goku and Frieza, Vegito or Gogeta. Are they going to be in the category leader or Lr pool. Is there a list of characters in each step?

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
LR Datruthdt

Leader skill: "Clickbait" category ki + 5, HP, ATK, and DEF 170%

SA: Stuns the enemy by acting like a clown

Passive: artificially extend the length of his videos for ad revenue

Links: obnoxious laugh, shattering the wallet, Over in 10+ minutes, whale lineage, fierce ad revenue

Categories: Clickbaiters, whale, Dokkan youtuber, video spam

Not cool people, not cool. =[

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Gotenks and Super Vegeto for Step two.
Cooler and C17 for step three.
Gohan, turles, Bardock and #17 would be great for step 4.
And last step Rosé Zamasu, Boujack, Cell would please me :)

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Woof, too many to list...

EZA - Dupes for: TEQ Cell, STR Broly, INT Janemba
Super - Basically need dupes for every 120 lead except INT Gogeta
Extreme - SSJ3 Broly
Category - Everything, but preferably: Full Power SSJ4 Goku, 17
LR - Everything, but preferably LR Zamasu, Goku/Frieza and SSJ3 Goku

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Step 1: Nothing. I don't need any of the EZA units we have now.
Step 2: Also nothing. I guess I'm getting a dupe no matter what. Another dupe of AGL Transforming Goku would be great.
Step 3: TEQ Transforming Frieza would be my #1. I'd also take STR Rose.
Step 4: FP Goku or Turles. A dupe of Evolution Vegeta would also be amazing.
Step 5: Vegito #1. After him, probably Goku Black.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
That's a great banner, especially for relatively newer players. Still great for old players too, of course, but those are bound to have a bunch of rainbowed units already.

Still, interesting to see if this means the beginning of more frequent guaranteed Step-Ups in Dokkan.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's a great banner, especially for relatively newer players. Still great for old players too, of course, but those are bound to have a bunch of rainbowed units already.

Still, interesting to see if this means the beginning of more frequent guaranteed Step-Ups in Dokkan.

Don't count on it. They skipped the thanksgiving and christmas celebration step-ups + tickets for this.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, that banner looks like an necessary skip.

Step 1: Only worth it if I get a Beerus, Gohan Broly, Janemba dupe. Or PHY Purest Buu
Step 2: Only worth it if I can either get a dupe for any super 120 that isn't Gogeta, or just get my first Goku SSJ3 Angel
Step 3: Only worth it if I can either get a dupe for any ext 120 that is not Supa 17 or Coora
Step 4: Evolution Gets, PHY GETTO or GTFO
Step 5: Only worth it if there is a chance to get SSJ3 Goku, Gogeta, or Trunks

Knowing my luck, I'mma get fucked over so hard if I waste my precious stones on this banner with units I don't need.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Okay hold up.
It seems there are absences on banner, If I see reports right.

EZA
No STR Gogeta

DFE
No STR Black
No TEQito Blue
No Transforming Goku/Frieza

LR
No LR Cell
No Fusions
No Gokurieza
No Trunks and Mai

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah those are some notable abscenses. Main interest would be in the category leaders honestly but I don't trust my chances to pull the ones I want. Same with the LRs.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Even with those missing, Im sorely lacking in too many areas. This is probably the best chance I have to solidify some half decent teams.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
The ones missing I either actually have or don't care so it suits me.

By the way you can pull anything in any multi aside the last predetermined slot. You can pull DFE or LR on 20 stone multi alongside EZA unit.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I think the banner might be slightly different for Global. I'd be surprised if we don't get Hit included since Future Gohan's in.

Also I'm seeing some people's pulls and I'm wondering what the rates are because too many people are pulling too many great units in one pull. One guy's first pull was an EZA Janemba and LR Gohan on the EZA step-up. Somebody got Jiren and EZA Buu. All these other people I'm seeing are pulling multiples on each step-up.