• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Gacha, Head Gacha

Oct 25, 2017
NYC premiere of the movie was yesterday and the banner comes out next month. Makes sense.

I slacked on Battlefield this time around due to a sour first attempt on Zamasu. Just pummeled him with Potara and reshuffled some teams to make it a breeze.

Oct 25, 2017
Not too susprised if we see them that late I guess, though I'd thought we'd get the first part of the movie event next week alongside the international release and then get the banners sometime the week of 1/28.

Oct 25, 2017
Been trying to up the SA of my STR Gohan I got in the banner recently by going through the Commencement story. Each Gohan drop there is 50% chance to up the level.

Too bad the drop rate is garbage. Not sure how many times Ive run through it. Only received 7 so far, and of those 7...only one SA level gained.

God damnit.

Oct 28, 2017
So far Both ssr and TUR cards are both based on the og DB flims their theatrical posters in order of their original release, So the next one should by all rights be Mystical adventure and the poster with Goku flying with Arale on kintoun.

OP
OP
donkey show

donkey show

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Since we're waiting a bit longer on the movie dudes, I did two yolo toilet pulls on the New Year Banner. These weren't step-ups.

Not Turles, but I'll happily take two new LRs pls. And now to wait 84 years for Beerus medals...

Oct 27, 2017
Since we're waiting a bit longer on the movie dudes, I did two yolo toilet pulls on the New Year Banner. These weren't step-ups.

Not Turles, but I'll happily take two new LRs pls. And now to wait 84 years for Beerus medals...
I also got an LR on the non-stop up... Are the rates higher or something?

Oct 25, 2017
this is the same developer who released Vegito Blue on JP the literal same day the episode where he appeared aired. wtf is this wack-ass timing with all the movie stuff, on both versions?

Oct 27, 2017
This is like anti-hype. An absolute waste of a banner for them too, nobody in their right mind will pull for fucking Buu. This company / dev is so bizarre, man.

Well, as people said, a little more time to gather stones and a few more weeks of doing absolutely nothing in the game except the lame daily missions for the stone.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This is like anti-hype. An absolute waste of a banner for them too, nobody in their right mind will pull for fucking Buu. This company / dev is so bizarre, man.

Well, as people said, a little more time to gather stones and a few more weeks of doing absolutely nothing in the game except the lame daily missions for the stone.
I guess they figured they had to get it out of the way at some point. And in some insane way they figure it makes more sense to put it now so people MIGHT pull on it and then spend money again when the movie banners come out.

It won't work, but I imagine that's what they're shooting for.

Oct 25, 2017
The only good thing is that there are potentially shitload of stones coming.

30 - Battlefield.
16 - Kai Story
34 - Kid Buu EZA
20 - Login Bonus
~10 - Missions
15~20 - Punching Machine ( you can get up to 60, but good luck getting there)

Oct 27, 2017
I have Buu on Japan, and I actually kind of really love his team? Don’t pull on him over the movie banners, but damn, he’s super fun to use and I actually really like his transform mechanic. Almost impossible to find a friend to run dual leads though.

Oct 27, 2017
He'd be a cool unit to pull on during some down time, but no one is even gonna think about it knowing the Movies are near.

Although, people are kinda hyping the 4th anniversary, so maybe it's better to save for the summer (lol)

Oct 25, 2017
He'd be a cool unit to pull on during some down time, but no one is even gonna think about it knowing the Movies are near.

Although, people are kinda hyping the 4th anniversary, so maybe it's better to save for the summer (lol)
Buu has great category but the unit is underwhelming (also I really like the TEQ Super Buu healer and they have the same name). Even if you blow your stones on Broly/Gogeta, you should save up nice amount for GLB 4th anniversary.

AGL Metal Cooler looks great and I really like Frieza units, so that might be my next stop.