• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
He'd be a cool unit to pull on during some down time, but no one is even gonna think about it knowing the Movies are near.

Although, people are kinda hyping the 4th anniversary, so maybe it's better to save for the summer (lol)
Buu has great category but the unit is underwhelming (also I really like the TEQ Super Buu healer and they have the same name). Even if you blow your stones on Broly/Gogeta, you should save up nice amount for GLB 4th anniversary.

AGL Metal Cooler looks great and I really like Frieza units, so that might be my next stop.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Buu is a skip for me though I do like how AGL Metal Cooler looks if we see him before the movie banners.

If I don't end up spending all my stones pursuing Gogeta and Broly, I'll probably save up for 4th Anniversary.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
They announced Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission on Switch for a global April release date. I guess the Heroes stuff will be good to go for global Dokkan this year.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Battlefield is up, 2 Coolers in the shop. Also WT next week with new Boujack.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
wins said:
wa4CIGx.jpg
s2fexyt.jpg
Jn8GfKx.jpg
7juUgnc.jpg
vBINOUD.jpg
qgeKEYi.jpg
DvVLiWO.jpg
4ShdZiE.jpg
DeEx5kr.jpg

Annnnnnnnnnnnd with that I got my LR Coora and dupe.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Another WT so soon?

If it was any other time I would ignore it completely, but I guess I'll have to go for the stones.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't think I'll ever be able to complete a season of Ultimate Clash. I just lack way too many important TEQ and Super AGL cards. :(

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
There we go!! :D

Gl1tTtg.png

Btw, Bee Pan was the mvp on fight vs Zamasu, she stun him lot and heal me lot.. and fuck Jiren, not single stun.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Cleared all th emissions, pulling Kid Buu + LR Cooler means I have decent team of every type in both Super/Extreme. I think they wil change Battlefield to categories weakness in the future.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Whoa, the new PHY Zamasu boss is tricky! I lost to him. I don't see it as a big real problem, but this time I will need to not play brainless at least! :D

The LR Cooler is already mine on 2 copies, and as some of you said is a great card! :O

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Snagged Cooler early this morning. Not sure when I'll raise his SA (I really can't throw 20 Kais at two LRs, after all) but we'll see.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whoa, the new PHY Zamasu boss is tricky! I lost to him. I don't see it as a big real problem, but this time I will need to not play brainless at least! :D

The LR Cooler is already mine on 2 copies, and as some of you said is a great card! :O

He's stunnable. Jiren is awesome for that fight if you have him.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Pleasantly surprised I went in blind and finished all the stages. Wound up taking EXT TEQ vs Goku Black since I used Super TEQ earlier, but it did very will with the transforming Frieza and LR Black. Got two Coolers (gotta open that second path) and now I'm out of medals.

Excited for new stuff as well. I've just been farming these stupid Kachi blocks (almost done) but I'm sick of it

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Got my first copy of LR Cooler. Now to get the together the gems for the dupe. No idea when I'll be able to get his SA up though.

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Noooooooo...WT before Movie event? Was planning on raising LR Broly's SA from the movie event drops instead of his Dokkan event.

Oct 25, 2017
The anniversary will be GT themed for sure. But who knows what the anniversary cards will be. Because last year everything was Namek themed and we got 2 Fusion cards as the banners

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
No punching machine is weird, but at least STR Janemba is on the Buu's banner so there is chance for AGL Turles on Broly's banner.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
GwnevXe.png

Well a bit disappointed, really wanted Turtles but a dupe for Freiza is really nice. Now i have to farm 48 more stones and hope my Lr is Goku Black.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got LR Cell in a multi on the category banner, and then I had to do another pull for 21, and got her too.

Skip the Buu banner tho, it's trash. Super Vegito is the only good, non-old DFE unit on there (Buu is mediocre af)

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ultimate Gohan SA grind DONE. Yep, that's the STR, AGL, PHY and TEQ cards. It wasn't that bad with bonus units.

I think it's time for a new Ultimate Gohan card. His absence from the Universe Survival Saga and RoU7 categories is a crime.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I still say they need a new category focused around Strategists and have Gohan be the lead for it. If not that then a Gohan/Piccolo duo card as the lead.

Also some of the mechanics coming to the game from the 4th Anniversary look interesting.
If the restrictions are met, you click a button on the game footer and queue up the active skill. Right now skills either happen first or last in attack order.

List of Skills

True Potential Increase your Power Level by 50%
Ki Release Increase your Ki to 100%
Ki Focus Get all the Ki on the board
Double Strike Attack twice in a row
Break Attack Break your opponent's guard
Charge Up Double your next attack
Spirit Cannon Cancel your opponent's attack turn
Telekinesis Reduce your opponent's DEF to 0
Counter Add damaged received to next attack
Yajirobe's Strike Nullify all effects
Protect Reduce damage received to 10%
Absorption Absorb Ki Super Attacks and recover HP
Pressure Lower Power Level by 50%
Regeneration Recover HP
Surprise Attack Extend attack turn by 1

Last edited:

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
4th anniversary (partial) leaks so far.
-Free login SSJ4 Goku (I think?)
-Goku jr EZA (lmao)
-new Bee Pan
-new F2P rainbowable dumbass robot from GT
-coins, login bonus, new Red Dragon Stone

So far whatever, I assume DFEs will be either Goku&Vegeta SSJ4 vs Shadow Dragons or transformable GT Goku vs Shenron.
I think I will be again at 1400+ stones for Broly/Gogeta.