• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Gacha, Head Gacha

Oct 27, 2017
I'm wondering if it's worth to try some 30stones pulls on the category banner considering there are a lot of LRs in it... probably not...?
I just feel that I want to try some pulls... and I will regret it... :D

Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering if it's worth to try some 30stones pulls on the category banner considering there are a lot of LRs in it... probably not...?
I just feel that I want to try some pulls... and I will regret it... :D
Unless you are really in some need for the featured units don't go for it on LRs since you have a much smaller chance than say an LR banner (best chance of pulling an LR is usually on the guaranteed SSR at the end but like since its featured SSR at the end)

Oct 27, 2017
If you need Android 21 then go for it, otherwise not really worth it.
I don't have android cat. leader so that could be a good card.

Unless you are really in some need for the featured units don't go for it on LRs since you have a much smaller chance than say an LR banner (best chance of pulling an LR is usually on the guaranteed SSR at the end but like since its featured SSR at the end)
Maybe I will just "waste" 30 stones to remember myself to not do it again in the near future.

Edit :

LOL, dust called it, I got Android 21!!! :)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely cannot believe Global is holding out on the Broly movie banners until after the movie's theatrical run. The synergistic potential would have been huge for both sides.
It is really weird. I was thinking they'd at least start the story event with the F2P units this week and have the banners near the end of the month.

Oct 27, 2017
I absolutely cannot believe Global is holding out on the Broly movie banners until after the movie's theatrical run. The synergistic potential would have been huge for both sides.
It's so dumb.

They had several chances to take advantage of the hype and momentum from JP going crazy over them: Xmas, New Year, movie premiere in certain territories, and now the premiere in the US with good reviews and word of mouth...

It's a missed opportunity for sure. But in the end, as soon as they drop people will go wild over them anyway, so i'm sure they're not very worried about losing some synergy with the movie itself.