• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, finally Bojack event is back. I've pulled LR Bojack and a dupe since it was last here! Can finally awaken him.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
From Gogeta banner I already rainbowed Gotenks, Int Gogeta and already have 2 dupes on the SS4, i'm predicting a lot of dupes for those units so I definitely should focus on Broly banner (I have SS3 Broly rainbowed but i'm still missing Phy Omega).

But in reality i'll probably go all in on Gogeta because he's shinier and i'm dumb.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I pulled SSB Gogeta, the new SSG Goku and Vegeta on JPN and it made a team along with the EZA units and EZA STR Goku that I could just about murder most things on JP when before I was struggling with a half made Shadow Dragons team.

Part of me says pulling those cards and already having the LRs for Movie Heroes will make it even more stupid on my GLB account.

On the other hand I've got Movie Lead Turles, LR Broly, Almost LR Broly, LR Boujack, if I get New Broly and toss in somebody else like LR Metal Cooler or Transforming Frieza it'd be a ridiculous team.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
We won't know the actual units on the summon banner until tomorrow, or is it confirmed it will be the same as for JAPAN?

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I could use help with both banners when it comes to dupes. I currently have 550 stones, and may drop 250 on each and the last 50 depending on what I receive from the pulls.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I had a dream the other day about all my pulls being TEQ lol I mean, every single one was TEQ (I didn't recognize any cards in the dream, just the green TEQ letters).

I guess i'm only pulling the new Goku and SS3 Broly dupes.

stumblebee

The Fallen
Jan 22, 2018
What's the best starter guide out there? I can stack a team of SSRs with my 3 days of play time, but there's a ton more to this game than meets the eye apparently.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the best starter guide out there? I can stack a team of SSRs with my 3 days of play time, but there's a ton more to this game than meets the eye apparently.
Not really tbh. Just read the leader skills and passives, look at card typings and categories. All things that meet the eye! :p

But the reddit has some guides, I haven't really read them so idk if they're good https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/94hqml/the_dokkan_battle_compendium/

Also check out the wiki whenever you need to look up card info https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z_Dokkan_Battle_Wikia

If you have specific questions, we can help here or in the discord, you can get an invite if you want

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Try to make a team around the biggest leader (skill) you currently have. If you can't satisfy the conditions (most characters from the category, or the color + type, move on to your 2nd best.
Then start by doing the Story events from the « Events » screen (not the « quest » one), those are which will be removed the sooner, to gather stones and do multi in the upcoming banners that have great value.
Then you'll move on to trying to « dokkan awaken » some specific teams to tackle each dokkan event one by one, starting with the one you have the best team for.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, I got sucked back in with that LR step up after a long hiatus so now wondering what to focus on.

Threw together a box here if anyone can help with where I should focus.
DBZ space

I'm guessing since my Fusion team is alright that I should pull on that banner?

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, I got sucked back in with that LR step up after a long hiatus so now wondering what to focus on.

Threw together a box here if anyone can help with where I should focus.
DBZ space

I'm guessing since my Fusion team is alright that I should pull on that banner?

Honestly, either banner is about equal for you. I'd say Gogeta banner, as he'd fit on your Fusion team really well. But, with Broly and one more from there, you could make a pretty strong Movie Bosses team too.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Wow that EZA Gogeta wasn't expected by me, damn that's gonna be KILLER.

Global Boyz and Girlz we did it!!!

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, either banner is about equal for you. I'd say Gogeta banner, as he'd fit on your Fusion team really well. But, with Broly and one more from there, you could make a pretty strong Movie Bosses team too.

Okay, thanks :) Do a round of each maybe then if it's 3+1. Though my Fusion team has a better level of dupes so mebbe there. Ahh we'll see lol.

Also STR Gogeta, aw shit

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Okay, thanks :) Do a round of each maybe then if it's 3+1. Though my Fusion team has a better level of dupes so mebbe there. Ahh we'll see lol.

Also STR Gogeta, aw shit
It also should be discounted summon as well, so 25, 30, 45, free, for the first multi

news_banner_gasha_457_462_step_EN.png

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see we're getting Gogeta EZA. I hope we don't have to wait too long for Beerus and Janemba, but probably not till March for either of them at the earliest.

Just want to say good luck to everyone on your pulls!

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
Ah shit, called to work for 2200 lol. Gonna be a long shift waiting to pull

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Got in, did all my summons already. 200 stones down, and the only dokkanfest unit I got was another shitty copy of shitty STR Janemba. Literally nothing of value in eight goddamn multi-pulls.

Fuck off, Dokkan. Fuck off forever.
Thats not that bad xD. I had been saving since Goku and freeza LR. 1200 stones and no Broly.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
750 stones later and here is how my pulls went:

kSNBRNt.png

I'm about to have a meltdown, I don't know what to do with this game... No Gogeta or Broly

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
15 of my 16 pulls (missed screenshotting one of the Broly Banner ones)
JF9cjzK.jpg

2iv2Ql7.jpg

Happy to get at least one each of the lead units on the banner (Gogeta on first pull, Broly on last). But whoo boy on a lot of trash after all them months of saving.

Keylow

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so salty right now. Haven't been this salty with a game for a while. Been saving up stones for this banner and got nothing out of it.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Damn these posted pulls looks very bad... I wont have time to pull until late tonight, so 12h from now... :P

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Only had 100 stones, pulled 4 times from the Gogeta banner. At least I got a SSJ4 Gogeta and a Kefla. Only started playing like last month.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I was about to say this was by far the worst Dokkan fest I ever had, but managed to get a Broly and a Gogeta on the very last set of pulls.

Only other banner unit I pulled was the new Vegeta. All the other SSRs I pulled were absolute trash, like, jewels of the caliber of Xeno Trunks, Demigra, the old AGL base Kaioken, AGL Bojack...

Seems insane to only pull 3 banner units in over 600 stones, but I definitely can't complain since I got the big prizes in the end.

Will do the events now and scrounge up some stones to try and get either the AGL Broly or Omega.

I feel bad for all of you who were shafted (I was on the same boat up until the very end).

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit. I think i probably wasted like 5-6 hundred stones only to finally get SSB Gogeta and 2 dupes in 3 back to to back multis. Game had me worried for a second.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
My...GOD....

I got all 6 new cards in 500 fucking stones. I've never been this lucky in this game IN MY LIFE. I can't believe it!!!! All of that bad luck I've been having these past 6 months turned into greatness just when I needed it. After throwing hundreds of stones in that Hit banner, after being screwed on the 17 one, this finally happens. Wow. I got Broly on the first pull and I thought this game was bullshitting me.

I'm so damn happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wow this has been the worst Dokkanfest to date for me. 500 stones and I litteraly got one new character and thats that new Goku. And among the pulls there were some of the worst pulls ever. Three of them ended up with the only SSR being a Peppy Gal character.

I've been getting shafted since a long time so I was hoping I could turn it around. Havent being getting a featured card since before the launch of the new SSB Vegito and Rose. :/

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
Wow this has been the worst Dokkanfest to date for me. 500 stones and I litteraly got one new character and thats that new Goku. And among the pulls there were some of the worst pulls ever. Three of them ended up with the only SSR being a Peppy Gal character.

I've been getting shafted since a long time so I was hoping I could turn it around. Havent being getting a featured card since before the launch of the new SSB Vegito and Rose. :/
May your 500 stones rest in pepperonis then.