• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Gacha, Head Gacha

Oct 25, 2017
It annoys me that pretty much every Frieza is on both AGL cooler and wicked bloodlines banner except for the one I desperately need(Angel GF). So far the only banner ik he's on is the 4th anniversary but that's months away. Having him I could breeze RW SBR and EXT INT :(

Mar 22, 2019
So turns out LR Kale and Caulifla are fucking wild. Their ATK buff stacks if you run other units who belong on multiple categories.

For example she gives herself 30%, if you run SSJ2 Cabba they'll be getting 20% and if you run a Vegeta they'll be getting 10%.

Mar 22, 2019
Seems the Golden Week celebration will be a Dual Dokkan Festival.

Trunks and Zamasu, they supposedly transform via Active Skill. It's kind of unclear until we get scans but their SSRs are, apparently, their plain base forms and TURs are Super Saiyan and Merged, with the Active Skills taking them further into Rage form and Grotesque form respectively.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Seems the Golden Week celebration will be a Dual Dokkan Festival.

Trunks and Zamasu, they supposedly transform via Active Skill. It's kind of unclear until we get scans but their SSRs are, apparently, their plain base forms and TURs are Super Saiyan and Merged, with the Active Skills taking them further into Rage form and Grotesque form respectively.
Hopefully we get them soon, too, then. It feels like we're in kind of a dead zone for a bit here in GL.

Mar 22, 2019
according to leakers we're getting Goku Black next week (25th I think). Another skip banner, in other words.
I'm interested to see if they plan on changing that banner cause a good amount of DFEs in there were just in the PHY Vegeta banner.

Also with how fast these are going I wouldn't be shocked if Kid Goku came out in May.

Oct 25, 2017
I still want AGL Turles the most and then I would just like to get Hybrid Saiyans/Majin Buu leader.

Otherwise LR SSJ4 Vegeta would be nice for his leader skill.

Mar 22, 2019
So we got a small correction on the V-Jump leak.

Trunks and Zamasu stay in their base forms even after Dokkan Awakening. Then they transform and fuse respectively with the traditional transformation mechanic, after which they can go further into SSJ Rage/Grotesque with the Active Skill.

Probably the best case scenario, especially for Merged Zamasu as his TEQ card won't have to compete with this new one post EZA.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm wondering if I should rainbow the Battlefield LR Cooler, I don't know if the last dupe makes that much of a difference to be worth that much.

I could also get the Goku and Vegeta and a few dupes (it seems they dokkan into good units).

edit: Haven't seen the leaks yet but I'm interested in that Trunks, of course, even if he's a transforming units. Gonna skip INT Black for sure.

Hope the OG STR Trunks finally gets a Dokkan.

Also, it's a shame we still don't have a base form long haired Trunks with the jacket card. That could have been a good fit for this transforming card.

Oct 28, 2017
The fact there still is no Black Saga SSJ2 Trunks, a transformation he shown to have obtained and was using in said arc, should be baffling enough. But when you remember this is Akatsuki we are talking about, the incompetency makes sense

Oct 28, 2017
The bug with great ape transformation units crashing the game existed in the JP version and was known about by both the devs and the community. The bug was fixed on JP in less than a week.
The same update came to Global literally months later, and the exact same bug came with it. The fix already existed and had been implemented on the JP version months prior when the update was released on Global WITHOUT the fix included.
As a matter of fact, that bug wasn't fixed in the Global version of the game until roughly 2 months after the update that caused the bug, and they didn't even give any compensation for it because it "didn't effect gameplay" in their own words, despite the fact that it crashed the game and very certainly did. The issue wasn't resolved until after the Gogeta EZA released, and likely only because people were losing their shit because a lot of the team to best that eza contained GA units that would crash the game and prevent you from beating the stage.