• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn I want that FTP Base Gogeta

Curious about the Broly LR.

We know he transforms so he won't be in LSSJ, so no issue running him with the WT killer. My question is more so if he'll be in base or SSJ.

I saw he gets Bloody Smash as a SA so it seems to be pointing to either SSJ Broly or a base Broly with the same double transforming mechanic Trunks and Zamasu have.

That super attack has only been done by Broly in SSJ and up. So maybe Suppressed SSJ, SSJ, then LSSJ.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Got the LR Bros on my first multi with a SSj Vegito fusion. Thank you Dokkan lords.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Did one run through of the discount summons.

image.png

I really need to quit this game. Every time I summon I always get showered in useless trash units.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Got mostly garbo on the discount run, but at least I got a brand new Vegeta Blue Evo. :D

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
No LR but got some nice new cards in Ultimate Gohan, SSBE Vegeta and well that TEQ SSB vegeto which will be less useful but eh. Nice discounted round and back to saving stones

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Did one run through of the discount summons.

I really need to quit this game. Every time I summon I always get showered in useless trash units.
Useless thrash lol

I did 4 draws, didn't get a single featured and more than half of my draws were dupes (Bardock str, turles int, mai int, kimono teq 18)
Only new units were base vegeta int and ssb Goku agl. Now that's useless thrash lol
6 shit to below average SSR in 4 pulls. Got some good luck. I'd trade all my pulls for that str ultimate Gohan

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I'll do a run through in a bit, but I'm prepared to get trash, because the rest of the featured units are already rainbowed or close to it and I know I'll get a bunch of gotenks and Broly.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Nice.

I did my steps and predictably got lame stuff, but I did manage to get a random Bulpan that I didn't have, and the new Phy Gohan.

I have enough for another multi and some change, but doubt I spend any more stones.

I also checked the Goku family at the store and realized I have them all rainbowed already, so I don't know what to do with the free ones.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Welp. Got the new LR on the second multi of the cycle, which of course I only did because it was discounted.

Do I even finish at this point?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
150 stones.
Yesssssss, I wanted them so much, more than upcoming monkeys. I can finally lead Hybrids and Majin Buu Saga.

IMG-0608.jpg

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Did a cycle, didn't get the LR, but did get AGL Broly and a dupe for Blue Vegito, so I'm alright with it.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Did 1 cycle:
1x TEQ LR GohanxGoten (new!)
1x TEQ Broly SSJ3 (new!)
1x PHY Gotenks (1st dupe!)
1x AGL Kaioken Goku (1st dupe)
1x TEQ SSJ 2 Goku (2nd dupe)

I actually rellay wanted the SSJBlue Vegeta from that pool, but can't complain...

Back around 150 stones and back to save for the next banner.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Useless thrash lol

I did 4 draws, didn't get a single featured and more than half of my draws were dupes (Bardock str, turles int, mai int, kimono teq 18)
Only new units were base vegeta int and ssb Goku agl. Now that's useless thrash lol
6 shit to below average SSR in 4 pulls. Got some good luck. I'd trade all my pulls for that str ultimate Gohan

I'd give Ultimate Gohan away in a second if I could. Hybrid Saiyans is one of those teams that's only useful if you have LR Gohan, and I don't.

Beyond that, TEQ SSJ3 Broly is one of the worst Dokkanfest Exclusive units in the entire game, so pulling two copies of him is just an expert way of the game wasting two Vegito guaranteed-featured-unit summon animations for me.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
This game thinks I must be an antique collector because that's all it gave me in my 5 multis.
Agl SSGSS Goku (already had him rainbowed)
Phy Buu (Good) (third path)
Phy Chaioman (third path)
Teq Trunks (future) (forth path)
Str Goku (spirit bomb) (rainbow)
Phy SSJ2 Goku (the old one, third path)

This is becoming a joke to me. Once again, nothing to go for in my game except kid goku LR right now.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did 2 cycles, first one gave me SSJ3 Goku and SSJ3 Broly (rainbowed already and third dupe respectively) and was redeemed on the last free multi: 6 SSRs, including Teq VB and SSBE Vegeta, both new for me. My second cycle was a barren wasteland of which I will not speak. Literally the only noteworthy thing was the new INT Super Vegeta. The only featured unit that time was INT Goten lol.

Still have over 270 stones now, I'm ready for whatever bullshit they spring in part 2.

Prison_mike

Oct 26, 2017
I just wasted all my stones and the best I got was some ssj3 Broly card I'll never use.... ugh I hate this game

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm laughing at the fact that we all got a SSj3 Broly. Like I got 2 of em and didn't even post about it until now lol.

I'm glad I got the LR Bros but I wanted that Gohan too. Gohan's my favorite. I only did one 3+1 so I'm debating about going back in or just dipping.

Last edited:

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yo I got that Broly too. I haven't played Dokkan that much, but I had somehow managed to collect 300 stones over the past couple months. Randomly decided to blow all of them on this banner. Knew I should have saved for the 4th anniversary!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Got baited in global, did the 3+1 and only got INT Ribbranne to show for it. Back to full on saving

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still have neiher TEQ VB or SSJ3 Brody. Tried 300 stones on the Goku Black banner, - didn't get him .and now 260 stones on this banner - still nothing. All of the WT grind and EZA grind was for nothing. Back to 0 stones. :(

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna echo the disappointment in my 4 multi-pulls from this banner. Only units I may use were dupes.

Honestly dont remember the last LR I pulled from a banner.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Excluding the guaranteed ones, the only gacha LR I've managed to pull was the Gogeta unit. Tried a few times on the type banners - nothing. 3rd year tickets? Lol. Weekend tickets? Nope.

Don't really see the point in hoard in anymore. At least for me anyway.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if we're going to get another LR that's another lead to Vegeta's Family. Since this one is is dual lead with Goku's Family. Maybe a new Trunks card or something.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I remember seeing TEQ VB with bottom right is a better card than Rainbow LR VB?

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I got the Bros on my first multi holy shit. The summon animation was completely inconspicuous too (Piccolo, Yamcha and Goten lol) so it caught me even more off guard

I'm getting the fuck outta there lol back to saving for year 4. Might do a few more singles to fish out either that new PHY Gohan or STR Ultimate Gohan since I'm still missing him.

Zerokku

Oct 25, 2017
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I remember seeing TEQ VB with bottom right is a better card than Rainbow LR VB?

The damage is better, but LR VB is preferred in a lot of the high end stuff like SBR if only for the fact that LR VB can actually take a hit where TEQ VB just crumples comparatively.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
God this banner fucking sucks. Did a second run of the step-up trying to redeem from last night and my results were somehow even worse. INT Goten, TEQ Father/Son Vegeta, PHY Great Ape Kid Goku, Lord Slug, STR Chi-Chi and yet another useless dupe of Ultimate Gohan.

It's been so damn long since I've pulled anything of value, it just hurts.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
God this banner fucking sucks. Did a second run of the step-up trying to redeem from last night and my results were somehow even worse. INT Goten, TEQ Father/Son Vegeta, PHY Great Ape Kid Goku, Lord Slug, STR Chi-Chi and yet another useless dupe of Ultimate Gohan.

It's been so damn long since I've pulled anything of value, it just hurts.

Dont worry, I've been there too. Keep in mind I had an entire year and a half of shit pull. When everyone moved to neo gods, I couldn't pull even one. When everyone moved to cat leaders, I could only pull UI Goku (and nothing else). I spent more than 1200 stones on the LR Vegito banner, giving me only 1 PHY Super Vegito I wanted. (It gave me 5 INT Kid Buu I didnt even wanted lol).

I've been playing for 900 days and I finally pulled my first gacha LR a month ago.
Since the movie banner I'm now getting extraordinary pulls. Got 3 AGL Gogeta in 200 stones and a few other great units. Got 1 Transforming Vegeta and other great units like FP Goku SSJ4 in barely 150 stones. Also got the new LR Family Kamehameha and SSBE Vegeta in 120 stones too.

Just save your stones and pull for banners you might care about.

Oct 25, 2017
My pulls on Goku Black banner chasing FP Goku taught me yo not bother lol. 300 stones and my two guaranteed featured units were INT Shitty Sword Trunks. I got 115 stones saved for when(or if) we get a GLR banner, I should I have the 200 needed if I keep saving.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Dont worry, I've been there too. Keep in mind I had an entire year and a half of shit pull. When everyone moved to neo gods, I couldn't pull even one. When everyone moved to cat leaders, I could only pull UI Goku (and nothing else). I spent more than 1200 stones on the LR Vegito banner, giving me only 1 PHY Super Vegito I wanted. (It gave me 5 INT Kid Buu I didnt even wanted lol).

I've been playing for 900 days and I finally pulled my first gacha LR a month ago.
Since the movie banner I'm now getting extraordinary pulls. Got 3 AGL Gogeta in 200 stones and a few other great units. Got 1 Transforming Vegeta and other great units like FP Goku SSJ4 in barely 150 stones. Also got the new LR Family Kamehameha and SSBE Vegeta in 120 stones too.

Just save your stones and pull for banners you might care about.

I don't think we're gonna have any banners I care about for a long time. And considering my dry spell has lasted for months now, it's just starting to beg the question of why I even bother to play anymore if I can't get new characters of note.

As of today, the last time I got a major banner unit was Broly back in February. It's been completely dead for every banner since.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think we're gonna have any banners I care about for a long time. And considering my dry spell has lasted for months now, it's just starting to beg the question of why I even bother to play anymore if I can't get new characters of note.

As of today, the last time I got a major banner unit was Broly back in February. It's been completely dead for every banner since.

Eh, I told you. I got nearly a YEAR AND A HALF of dry spell :"")
Seeing you people pulling the SSJ4, Gogeta SSJ4, neogods, category leaders, even freakin LRs, LR Vegito and Gogeta. All I had this time was Goku UI. :"")
It took me until the Gogeta Movie banner to break it and since then I'm on a roll. Give it time.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I told you. I got nearly a YEAR AND A HALF of dry spell :"")
Seeing you people pulling the SSJ4, Gogeta SSJ4, neogods, category leaders, even freakin LRs, LR Vegito and Gogeta. All I had this time was Goku UI. :"")
It took me until the Gogeta Movie banner to break it and since then I'm on a roll. Give it time.

Just a shame there won't be anything worth pulling for for months, if ever.