• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally have Cell EZA back, missed his second one (INT), and a second set of SSJ3 Vegeta medals for the TEQ one.

Plus Arale is back! for the first time in forever.... And LR the new unit (x2 for free 20 SA). Lot to do suddenly.

Do we have an idea of the Broly banner will be 3+1? I might do one multi or one round depending on what's in the pool
It won't be 3+1 probably, it'll be a Legendary banner, so probably 75% shitty at least.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be doing the medals to awaken the LR and nothing else.

Should have left the Dupe opening for these missions, now I have to farm some random dudes (probably from Broly event) to get those stones.

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be doing the medals to awaken the LR and nothing else.

Should have left the Dupe opening for these missions, now I have to farm some random dudes (probably from Broly event) to get those stones.
I did it with the #18(GT). I farmed a few of her before realizing that she had GT in her name and I couldn't use her on other #18s so I just UR'd her and then duped her paths.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah it's kind of a dead part 2 imo.

Also it was a really weird move to bring back the Arale event after all this time and not make her summonable.

Broly himself is a hard pass. He's amazing and so are his animations, but he's likely gonna be unfeatured on the GT Legendary Banner and that's really the only time I plan on spending my stones on a nonDFE LR banner.

Also it's all but confirmed that Kid Goku is the next DFE and I wanna do at least a multi or two on him.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
This is good of Akatsuki giving people more reason to just dump a few stones to the kai banner and call it a day.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
broly is mine ! and got a dupe for majin vegeta! third copy of str lr broly and 2 boujacks

edit: and just got bardock

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nah, with those featured units the banner is an easy skip for me. Currently sitting at 1054 stones, Year 4 anniversary can't come soon enough.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Hard pass for me.
I already own both AGL Broly and Paragus with dupe, the only interesting unit would be the new LR Broly...
I guess I will have more stones to spend on the next banner.
Good luck to everyone that is going to pull.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Did 3 singles just for the hell of it, got a Paragus.

I'm good, fam.

edit: The Broly Dokkan event with the medals for Paragus isn't even up trololol

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Don't be like me. I'm probably an exception to the rule.

Multi1: Utter trash
Multi2: Dupe LR Trunks (first path now open). Naturally, only have two summonable LRs and then a dupe (I got two backtoback INT Gohans during the guaranteed ones)
Multi3: New LR Broly

Never been this lucky before. My luck wants me to keep going but honestly, I'm more than happy with this. Now I truly will be saving everything for the anniversary

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I did 1 multi, double screen crack, I get hype...

it's an SSJ3 Goku dupe. I know he's good but it's just not exciting at all.

And that's after 20+ multis on LR GG banner without pulling them. RNG why are you like this

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
The new battlefield is interesting!
I just have to understand why TEQ Sayaman doesnt attack on 1st turn, and on second with a super instakill anyone...
But beside that, the battles are quite interesting.
Lost on first try at the last battle, but I am pretty sure on next try I will finish it.

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
The new battlefield is interesting!
I just have to understand why TEQ Sayaman doesnt attack on 1st turn, and on second with a super instakill anyone...
But beside that, the battles are quite interesting.
Lost on first try at the last battle, but I am pretty sure on next try I will finish it.
You need to take a stunner/sealer

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Had enough stones to do exactlyo one "fuck it" pull on the LR banner. Goku and Vegeta fused. Very first card was AGL Broly (dupe #3!). Figured that was that, since he was featured.

Card #4 was the LR. This has NEVER happened to me before, any LRs I have always came as off-banners. My brain damn near exploded. Now to grind out the event medals to finish awakening him...

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Did 2 multis, first was absolute trash, 2nd was LR Cell which was new to me.

Broly would be an incredible fit for my already ridiculous full power team, but I'm sure I can fit Cell somewhere.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
That LR Arale+Goku is really great (and cute!). I don't need me no Broly ! Working towards SA20, and I find this a quite easy LR to grind compared to the others. Maybe because I'm 205% on Dragon Ball Seekers Bonus, but heh.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
G
Had enough stones to do exactlyo one "fuck it" pull on the LR banner. Goku and Vegeta fused. Very first card was AGL Broly (dupe #3!). Figured that was that, since he was featured.

Card #4 was the LR. This has NEVER happened to me before, any LRs I have always came as off-banners. My brain damn near exploded. Now to grind out the event medals to finish awakening him...
Gratz on the great pull, did multis.
Both SSR at the end.
Family STR Goku
SSJ2 STR Vegeta

Crying with no LR.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Did 2 singles:

- First was PHY Piccolo
- Second was LR SSJ3 Goku which holy fuck I've been wanting him for so long now

Now back to saving

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Other than an androids team, what else should I try to put LR Cell on? Everybody says WT but I just use Full power(PHY New Broly, FP SS4, LR Gohan, LR Broly, EZA Cell and EZA Frieza) for my WT team.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing everybody have luck with their banner pulls, nope me and my 1336 dragon stones will see you guys in the 4th anniversary banner.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
There is some buulshit in this battlefield, but not too bad overall.

I didn't even realize how saiyaman mechanics worked, I think I went in over prepared - 2 hitters and the rest were all seal or stunners. Never saw a super from him.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Damn that Android n°9 is Annoying on the new battlefield.
Edit : PHY Broly was a mistake :D Everytime dual SA absorbed.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I did 3 pulls and didn't get Transforming Broly but it's cool since it only took 1 multi to get the LR Bros. Congrats to everyone on their pulls! Debating about going in more but I think I'll let it slide.

I need the Baby and SSj4s more than that Broly so I'll probably cool it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I did 3 pulls and didn't get Transforming Broly but it's cool since it only took 1 multi to get the LR Bros. Congrats to everyone on their pulls! Debating about going in more but I think I'll let it slide.

I need the Baby and SSj4s more than that Broly so I'll probably cool it.

Guess our luck traded hands this time. This banner is probably way worse than the LR Bros one, so you probably made the right call stopping when you did.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Guess our luck traded hands this time. This banner is probably way worse than the LR Bros one, so you probably made the right call stopping when you did.
That fact you got a pull that great is amazing. It's always great to get a new card on the first pull. Yeah, there's just no need for me to keep going. Broly will be back again when it's time I'm sure and besides that I just don't need to focus on him.

Besides the LR SSj4 I need more Transforming Gokus, LR Vegettos, INT Angel Friezas, MVP 17 in general, Transforming Friezas, AGL Bardock and LR Gogetas. There's way more benefit on those banners than this one for me.

Firaga

Oct 29, 2017
New battlefield's agl kid buu is tough.

I guess it's time for pikkon to shine.

Last edited:

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you #17 for your usual awesome tanking. You da best.
Bl6ilXll.jpg

Cleared the BF on 1st Try. Had a shitty do-over on #19 before I forgot he was absorbing, and went nearly full power with heavy beam hitters :D
hfjSxkEl.jpg

Other than that it was pretty smooth sailing, a bit clutch on Buu (went Universe 7/SuperTEQ), with a few shitty rotations.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Did two and got LR Bardock on the second, which is cool since I didn't have him. Still got hyped when I saw Hercule and Buu but told myself the chances were low it would actually be the Broly.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Two multi-pulls led to a dupe on AGL Broly and a 2nd dupe on INT Paragus.

Back to saving up. Congrats for those who got some good stuff

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah AGL Broly is ruthless. I love that card. I'm glad they gave him respect when the movie units came out. He's worth the pull.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Just for a laugh, I brought my new LR Broly-equipped Movie Bosses team into the LR Bros event.

LR Broly, without transforming, did 12 million damage to the AGL Goten in the second phase of the fight. Twelve goddamn million. I've never even seen ten million damage on my screen before.

Well, someone on YT just pulled the new Broly on the first multi...

tumblr_inline_o8bn5oLgnH1spod4z_500.gif

But I'm not on Youtube...