• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Top left unlocked.

I would advise for a unit like AGL Broly, you want to unlock his bottom right path as soon as humanly possible. The top left path should only be unlocked first for units you don't plan to ever get to SA10, and AGL Broiy absolutely deserves to be SA10 (well, SA15). He's an incredible damage dealer AND tank and once he revs up he's basically on par with a lot of high-level DokkanFest exclusive units.

Firaga

Oct 29, 2017
Damn it took me 3 teams to dispatch buu and it was a close fight.

Super teq. Got unlucky because pikkon and whis doesn't show up early. 60 percent hp left.

Rog - pure saiyan. Took him down to 30%.

Super phy. I only had 10-20% hp left and gotenks took care of him with a clutch crit.

What's ridiculous is I actually beat him in my previous try one go with my super teq. I got screwed by rng really badly on my second try.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the chances of getting that Broly and other LRs. Yall who got him early won!

6behnjys8zz21.png

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Well, someone on YT just pulled the new Broly on the first multi...

tumblr_inline_o8bn5oLgnH1spod4z_500.gif

To be fair, he did go like 1500 deep on the last banner I think. Hilarious, as Nano usually spoils his pulls with music.

Won some money in poker, so bought in for 2 more multis, got LR Broly myself finally on the fifth multi. Now for the grind :|

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, he did go like 1500 deep on the last banner I think. Hilarious, as Nano usually spoils his pulls with music.

Won some money in poker, so bought in for 2 more multis, got LR Broly myself finally on the fifth multi. Now for the grind :|

Insanely the worst part of it isn't the dokkan event grind but the Family Kamehameha medal grind. Shit took ages. The Goku medals just would not drop for me.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do these rates revert after a certain length of time?

For some reason I was thinking they had to be done back to back to keep increasing for better chances?

Dokkan doesn't have a pity SSR system, so no, there's no real difference between splitting your pulls and doing them all at once.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do these rates revert after a certain length of time?

For some reason I was thinking they had to be done back to back to keep increasing for better chances?
That's... not how this works. It's the probability of pulling LR Broly after x number of multis. But every individual multi has the exact same odds of getting the card. It's ~5% on every multi.

Oct 25, 2017
2 multipulls got me literal trash. Not a single useful unit. I think the last useful unit I got with stones was PHY DBS Broly. I did get LR MV from the weekend summons though. Used like 300 stones trying to get FP goku on a previous banner and that failed D:

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lost at AGL Kid Buu as i used my EXT TEQ on AGL Roshi.
Thinking i need to buff up my EXT TEQ more, decide to pull more on Broly.
Got him in 2 multis!

Luck has been crazy good with gacha games, hope it keep going for Anni.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Man, really need that Kai banner on Tuesday. Broly grind hasn't been terrible but need to get to SA20.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I just went in with my usual grp thinking there wont be much different.
INT android toook a loooooooong time as the only non blast special is Cooler in my PHY team.
Didnt expect Buu to be that hard.
And Saiyaman definitely need some planning. (Was lucky to use my Super INT team with Turles and got that stunned)

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Yay 30 free stones! :D
So I decided to do 1 pull at the end... got a dupe LR PHY Trunks and a dupe AGL Caulifla. Not bad!

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
I'm on a crazy bad streak of shitty banner pulls. Last time I got something good was on the Movie campaign. Hopefuly I'm stocking luck for the 4th anniversary.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Was pissed at the day so I went back in and still didn't get the Broly, worse shaft of a card I've had since I tried to get Hit and Android 17 ugh. I did end up getting another dupe AGL Broly (which I needed) and something that I actually needed more than the new Broly and that's LR Cell. Never had him so now my Android team is a bigger monster. I went hard for him when he came out and didn't get him.

That's what happens with me. I go hard on banners and don't get anything that's a non-Z fighter Saiyan but I end up getting them much later on. I'll probably end up getting MVP 17 when the Download Festival hits.

I'm officially done summoning until the anniversary hits (unless one of those LR setups drop). I'll be mostly hitting the Vegeta banner as I need more than most of the ones on the Goku banner.

Last edited:

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing to do, started farming the 7x3 medals for the event I will ever pull TEQ LR Broly... got 14 goku so far and no gohan or goten... :|

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
After how many days does the returning player bonus kick in?

I'm at zero stones with no reason to even log in so I might try it.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
Really wished they used the anime version of Goku's initial attack on Freeza with that back breaker over the knee in Namek SSJ Goku's SA. =\

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my goodness. Did two multis on JPN, got transforming Vegito summon animation BOTH times. First was for TEQ SSJ3 Goku, but the second one got me the new Goku! Stoked about that, my luck on JPN hasnt been great recently.

Global, looks like we're getting kid goku? That's a skip for me, just saving for anni now

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Goku banner on JP kinda sucks imo. The most recent featured unit are transforming Goku and Frieza. No PHY Vegeta, sadly. I already have all the older featured units.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my goodness. Did two multis on JPN, got transforming Vegito summon animation BOTH times. First was for TEQ SSJ3 Goku, but the second one got me the new Goku! Stoked about that, my luck on JPN hasnt been great recently.

Global, looks like we're getting kid goku? That's a skip for me, just saving for anni now
I love the look of that card, cant wait for it to be available on global! :O

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
1 pull on LR banner for jumpsuit Vegeta junk, 2 elder kai pulls cause why not and now back to saving.

Still 960 stones for Anniversary must stay strong.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I saved about 400 stones before Gobros because my interest in the game was waning. I figured I'd just use all the stones for the anniversary. Unfortunately Gobros banner came along and I dumped all my stones in it because I thought they looked cool and I didn't have Vegeta Blue yet. Now I've resigned to rolling every 5 stones I get on the banner because I was shafted pretty hard. Feels bad man. It's definitely a sunken cost fallacy happening because I don't have an urge to pull on Kid Goku or Broly even though I obviously want them as well.

Notaskwid

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
I saved about 400 stones before Gobros because my interest in the game was waning. I figured I'd just use all the stones for the anniversary. Unfortunately Gobros banner came along and I dumped all my stones in it because I thought they looked cool and I didn't have Vegeta Blue yet. Now I've resigned to rolling every 5 stones I get on the banner because I was shafted pretty hard. Feels bad man. It's definitely a sunken cost fallacy happening because I don't have an urge to pull on Kid Goku or Broly even though I obviously want them as well.
Fuck me, just dumped another 50 stones on the banner trying to get either the gobroa, gogeta blue or Evo Vegeta and got slim Buu... Lol havent gotten either of the 3 for over 300 stones

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck me, just dumped another 50 stones on the banner trying to get either the gobroa, gogeta blue or Evo Vegeta and got slim Buu... Lol havent gotten either of the 3 for over 300 stones
Yeah it's rough, I was hoping at least for Evo Vegeta as a consolation. I was fully prepared to have over 500 stones when the anniversary hits but Gobros drained my stones out of nowhere.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was pretty much my exact arc. Then Broly came along and I thought it was cool as hell and I spent too much money trying to pull him without success.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Kid Goku does nothing for me, so I might use this time to not login for a bit and get the returning player bonus when the anniversary hits.

Oct 25, 2017
i dunno if i wanna stay away from the game to get returning bonus or not...it takes 2 weeks right? A month for the better stuff?

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We probably won't get his EZA in y4 either :( probably gonna have to wait until after. either way idk why global always feels so far behind on EZAs compared to dokkanfests.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Dammit another shitty pull. I'd love any of the three new characters, it'd change the teams I use a bit.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Kid Goku never interested me, and while there is Phy SV who I still need and want, I'm not puling. We're close to the anni and I'm saving saving saving. But good luck to those who pull!

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah cuz i really fuckin want more Omega Shenrons or SSj3 Gotenks (who was literally JUST featured on the LR GG banner). I still need PHY SV (and Buu but who cares, low-tier unit) but this would be an easy skip for me in any circumstance, but especially now