• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Mini heart attack with tickets. Got Vegito summon animation, but it turned out to be Super Vegito (Majin lead). First dupe which is nice, but obviously wanted an LR.

ALSO, all the info just got revealed for the new LRs. Cell looks bonkers

Oct 25, 2017
OKuwKAg.png

worst restrictions in the game

if you want to see gohan transform

look for the youtube video

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Gohan's pre-transformed unit looks crazy but shit those restrictions, you're rarely gonna see that dude pop out lol.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the chances of getting an LR on the 300M ticket banner.

rhaacdql8vh31.png

You know, there's probably gonna be an LR "Bye Guys" Goku that's in part 2 of this celebration to link up with that Gohan. Damn.

Last edited:

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
You'd think they'd stop doing bad shit with transformation units but nope, here are some real dumb, awful restrictions.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Out of 143 tickets I got 9 SSRs.

- 2 PHY Coolers, my 4th and then useless 5th.
- An INT UltGohan, my 3rd.
- An AGL Boujack (LOL), for which I had all the paths opened already (never gonna bother with orbs on this shit lol)
- A PHY Bulma that I also had all open paths.
- An old TEQ Zamasu, my 3rd.
- An old TEQ Majin Vegeta, already rainbowed so useless.
- An old STR Omega, my 3rd (only one that can be useful, I guess for SBR)

- And finally a PHY Future Gohan, the only new unit.

Overall, disappointing. The anniversary was atrocious and the tickets were bad too, the game really wants me to go lol. When is the new Trunks/Zamasu supposed to come out? Might hold on until then.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
81 tickets

SSJ3 Bardock
Kaioken Blue
2 x INT Janemba
Plus a lot of unfeatured like STR Bardock, PHY SSJ2 Teen Gohan,etc.
For free shit I am more than okay with this.

I am going all out on Gohan/Cell, I have 1500 stones. Leakers said the banners are "ridiculous" on GLB.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
81 tickets

SSJ3 Bardock
Kaioken Blue
2 x INT Janemba
Plus a lot of unfeatured like STR Bardock, PHY SSJ2 Teen Gohan,etc.
For free shit I am more than okay with this.

I am going all out on Gohan/Cell, I have 1500 stones. Leakers said the banners are "ridiculous" on GLB.

This makes me wonder, what would qualify as "ridiculous"?

For Cell's banner I could see it having Metal Cooler, DBS Broly, Transforming Majin and maybe INT Rose plus the new Cell Jr and usual filler units.

That would be an amazing banner, but for the Gohan one I don't see which units can be there without repeating much of the SSJ4's banners. Probably INT Child Goku and SSB gogeta? Cant think of other super units which could make the banner "ridiculous".

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Got 71 tickets. All trash pulls, but I wasn't really expecting much.

Then I burned my Red Stone on Phy Buu. Which is insane I had to spend it on that, but as I was playing with the punch machine when it launched, I realized I didn't have one to partner with Goku/Frieza. Figured why not, since I need it. And then I realized I spent all of his EZA medals on blue Buu, so I have to re-farm those. Fun fun fun.

Whatever, I'll be pulling for Cell. Here's hoping Hit or Broly is on his banner.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
This makes me wonder, what would qualify as "ridiculous"?

For Cell's banner I could see it having Metal Cooler, DBS Broly, Transforming Majin and maybe INT Rose plus the new Cell Jr and usual filler units.

That would be an amazing banner, but for the Gohan one I don't see which units can be there without repeating much of the SSJ4's banners. Probably INT Child Goku and SSB gogeta? Cant think of other super units which could make the banner "ridiculous".
Longshot but Gohan could make it up with LR GoBros featured.

Extreme will be probably bonkers as you listed, Super I kinda have no idea.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I have been blessed my this ticket banner.

Approx. 100 Tickets
22 SSRs including LR Goten and Trunks and a bunch of dupes for characters I don't have rainbowed yet

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
203 tickets. Finally got movie boss Turles. Been trying for him forever!

Otherwise a lot of dupes. Not terrible, but no LRs.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Had 91 tickets and the pulls started terribly. Didn't get a single SSR till halfway in. Luckily it got better and I pulled Transforming Freeza and LR Bardock. Especially happy with those two. Pulled some other decent dupes but that's about it.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
121 Tickets.
Nothing for the first... 70?
2 AGL SS3 (Rainbowed and 1 extra)
1 PHY Ribrianne
1 SSBE Vegeta (2/4)
1 STR Super Trunks (meh)
1 TEQ Vegito Blue (2/4)
1 Transforming Frieza (Rainbow!)
1 INT Perfect Cell (Rainbow)
1 PHY Super Vegito (2/4)
1 Mighty Mask LR (This card is worthless, right?)

Did a Yolo on Heroes before it left and got Sealas.

More excited for my dupes than the 1 new LR.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yo best tickets event ever!
100 tickets
3 non DFE SSR

And then

3 AGI Vegito - 2nd 🌈
1 TEQ SS3 - Gotenks 🌈
1 INT SSB Vegeta
1 PHY Future Gohan
1 STR OG Broly
1 TEQ Transformation Frieza!!!!
1 STR Rose!!!!!!!!!!!

So 12 SSR from 100 tickets and 9 were DFE.

So excited with first Frieza,Rose,Vegeta.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
81 tickets, 3 SSRs. No joke.

Str Gotenks
Str 18 (the Bio Broly one)
Agl Bulpan.

By the end of the whole thing I wanted to throw my phone across the room. 10% SSR rate my ass.

I had a buddy who's a new player so he's thrown every f2p stone the game has during the calculation period, plus spent some and ended up with almost 300 tickets. He only got 5SSRs

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
94 tickets.
14 SSRs with one being new — SSJ3 Bardock. Happy with that but all the rest were very meh. Ah well.

What are people running for the tile event for stones? I was never good at building nuke teams but I do have LR Int Gohan

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Woke up in the middle of the night and did half my tickets. Doing the rest on lunch but so far I've gotten a lot of needed dupes like PHY Cooler and TEQ SSj3 Broly. Some people have them rainbows but not me.

But so far I've got 2 new cards. DB lead King Piccolo which is in the general pool and FINALLY TEQ FP SSj4 Goku. I went so hard on that Goku banner when it dropped and failed you have no idea.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
Did great on my tickets. Actually managed a SSG Goku summon.

New units were Phy Future Gohan, Mafubu Roshi, Int Vegeta and LR Broly

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I got maybe 5 or so SSRs with 94 tickets. Pretty disappointing, but it doesn't bother me too much since they were freebies.

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
15 multis, mostly poop except for Resurrected Warriors Frieza leader which I didn't have so that's cool I guess. Was really hoping for FP Goku or even the Majin Saga Gogeta so I can finish that Damn last Eza stage lol

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will never be convinced the ticket banner has 10% SSR rates. It seems there are far more people who got closer to 5-7% SSR rates than 10%. I myself got 12 SSR in 176 tickets.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get dupes of the Transforming Goku, Transforming Frieza or MVP 17 like I wanted but ended up rainbowing Angel Golden Frieza, SSj3 Broly and getting some needed dupes of guys that I needed bad. Also adding to Demon King Piccolo and TEQ FP SSj4 Goku, I came out pretty decent.

Last edited:

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like they should have curated the SSR pool for the ticket summon... I mean, I get that they're free and all but I've been pulling endless trash. May as well not give them away at all.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Btw, the art for the Vegeta +Trunks card should have had Trunks in base form too, right when they leave the time chamber. It's his coolest look and we don't have any cards with that style (long hair with the jacket), if i'm not mistaken.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, the stones are stacking up. Think I was down to around 30 after the DB Heroes pulls, and back up to over 300.

Bring it on!

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
His 12 Ki Super after transformation also looks awesome, too bad you'll either a) never transform, or b) transform but have too much Ki to ever see it lol

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Grind done now lets try this units.

Also don't forget to grind another copy and awaken and raise the SA to 5 so when the EZA comes you all set!

Kishido

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am officially skipping this banner outside it have a nice discount

If not it bollocks with Android 16 being INT!!!

Will wait for Trunks/Zamasu

Gohan disappoints like in the manga and they are mocking Cell with

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I am officially skipping this banner outside it have a nice discount

If not it bollocks with Android 16 being INT!!!

Will wait for Trunks/Zamasu

Gohan disappoints like in the manga and they are mocking Cell with

Anybody else abandoning ship now that we know the flagship units are extremely limited? I still might go for Cell, but Gohan was a clear out once I saw all the restrictions on his transformation and use.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Cell's restriction is also bad and risky, he needs to be under 30% to transform, edit: and then wait 3 more turns on top of it (but of course you could heal by then).

As said above, unless there's some crazy banner action going on, these are definite skips for me.

Last edited: