• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I just did one summon before bed. Hercule/Buu animation. Frieza was the last unit. Back to saving stones for...I don't know what.
That's insane luck to get 2 LRs in just those summons. I think the Trunks and Zamasu stuff hits November so that's next. Besides those main units I dont need much from that besides dupes. Since the 300M celebration I've just gotten a lot of units I needed so dupes arent really on my radar much.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna summon this time.
The LR Frieza is not much interesting to me, other feature units I have them all and many rainbowed.
Still going to wait for the Kale/Caulifla LR banner.
And of course the Zamasu/Trunks banner.
Saving!!! (almost 700 stones saved!)

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Bit the bullet and bought the Legendary Summon ticket.

Well, I got an LR, just...not a good one.

image.png
Wdym GT Trio are very solid.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Rainbowed/Dokkaned the three units. Gonna do one pull on LR banner, luck can't get any worse.

(It will get worse)

Edit: WE IN THERE!
RqJ6vTNl.jpg

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I am genuinely am shocked I don't have the EZA Broly. I legit never noticed, and probably burned a stone on some other character dupe.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
In the end I didnt resist with so many stones and I tried a multi...
I got:
PHY GT Kid Goku (rainbowed!)
STR Demon King Piccolo (dupe)
STR SSJ3 Goku (already rainbowed, I now have 4 extra units! lol)
PHY Frieza Final Form (GT) (first one)
STR Full Power Frieza LR!

That is some luck... O_O

Found something to do until next event... awaken this new LR.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
It'll take that long too, the UR to LR medals for FP Frieza are a 1 drop and you need 35.

It's so boooooooooooooring.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Cooler banner went live on JP and the featured DFEs are:
- Cooler of course
- Namek Goku
- Meta Cooler
- Kid Goku
- Final Form Cooler
- Angel Golden Frieza

Also the recent DDL on global confirms that Trunks/Zamasu are next and they will have ticket summons.

After Trunks and Zamasu I might save for that Cooler banner. Not only is Cooler himself insane but I don't have Namek Goku, Kid Goku or even Meta Cooler.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably do a round on each Trunks and Zamasu banner and let that be it. I've got all the cards on the banner sans those 2 and all the rest would be dupes so, that might be cool.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
This revamped event let my finally sa up my ssj trunks and goten units! Not even too. Much grind Thx to the bonus effect on stages! I love when i can sa 10 units... Even if i dont use them.. Rainbow too... Lol... :)

Oct 25, 2017
I thought people were skipping the 4 year anni and everything else for the Trunks/Zamasu banners what happened with that??

Should have well over 2k stones??

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah some people said they'd skip those banners. Personally I went in and since the anniversary I've ended up with every major unit sans the LR Frieza we just got so when this next banner drops I'll be cool if I'm shafted.

To the people who somehow skipped the anniversary and everything else, great luck on yall with this Trunks/Zamasu banner. I hope it ends up well for you.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah some people said they'd skip those banners. Personally I went in and since the anniversary I've ended up with every major unit sans the LR Frieza we just got so when this next banner drops I'll be cool if I'm shafted.

To the people who somehow skipped the anniversary and everything else, great luck on yall with this Trunks/Zamasu banner. I hope it ends up well for you.

When do the Tramasu banners come out, anyway?

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably the only person that bought the Broly tickets, if only because he's never in any banners and I don't have him. On my one set of tickets I pulled four SSRs out of five characters and got the Broly. They're trying to trick me.....

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone just saving? I will be at 1000 stones soon and the only interesting stuff for me would be NYE banner and that godly STR Cooler.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm gonna pull for Trunks or not yet. Having missed Namek Goku completely I have a lot less use for him. :/
I skipped him too since LR SSJ Gohan can lead SSJ team anyway.
Trunks and Zamasu...I just don't care for these characters to just chase them and I have INT Black for Future/Time Travelers lead (did all available SBR).

STR Cooler legit looks insane, I am leaning towards Movie Bosses as favourite team so I will definitely save some stones for him.

It almost seems wise to just save from one anniversary to another since the banners and DFE LRs are so good then.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Movie Bosses is my 2nd favorite team, and only because I got lucky with Kamehameha and got both Gohan and Cell.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Managed to beat legendary Goku event a 4th time, and my time is getting better and only used Whis 2 times and Andriod 8 once, sucked that got Vegito and Gogeta to transform on the same turn so wasted 1 free heal, but still got a free heal from Cell.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nice. Getting tickets each day until the banners launch. Looks like some are just login and some are missions. I need Trunks for my Vegeta team, but I need almost everything on the Zamasu banner. Think I'll go Trunks at first.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Nice. Getting tickets each day until the banners launch. Looks like some are just login and some are missions. I need Trunks for my Vegeta team, but I need almost everything on the Zamasu banner. Think I'll go Trunks at first.
When are the new banner coming? I have too many stones... I need to spend them in some new units (if I am lucky enough lol)

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Next week is when the banner's probably gonna drop. Since the celebration begins on Monday it'll probably drop on Wednesday or Thursday.

Also remember, we can pick 7 characters from this batch again.

g9mldgstfjw31.jpg

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Any suggestions?
I think I have all of them... just the "heroes" units of "goku+?" and "whis-eebrus" (i dont know the fusion name of these two... so not have much choice

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Any suggestions?
I think I have all of them... just the "heroes" units of "goku+?" and "whis-eebrus" (i dont know the fusion name of these two... so not have much choice

There's going to be an EZA for some of those units (PHY Metal Cooler Goku,INT Metal Cooler, Teq and INT Super 13, STR Skinny Buu, TEQ Nouva Shenron and AGL SSJ2 Vegeta) so those might be good units to get if you don't have them

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, so I've currently got 500 coins to use for the LR list in Baba's Shop. I was thinking about getting Teq Broly since I didn't manage to pull him before but I then realized the Kale and Caulifla LR isn't a DFE and so would eventually wind up there too.

Given how strong that unit is, would I be better off saving until they eventually show up?

As for the banners I'd really like Trunks but I don't need anything from his banner aside from him so perhaps just the discounts. Zamasu is a much better value since there's units I'm missing or could really use dupes for.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, so I've currently got 500 coins to use for the LR list in Baba's Shop. I was thinking about getting Teq Broly since I didn't manage to pull him before but I then realized the Kale and Caulifla LR isn't a DFE and so would eventually wind up there too.

Given how strong that unit is, would I be better off saving until they eventually show up?

As for the banners I'd really like Trunks but I don't need anything from his banner aside from him so perhaps just the discounts. Zamasu is a much better value since there's units I'm missing or could really use dupes for.

In my opinion, pull for what you want. If you want Kale and Caulifla, wait. If you really want TEQ Broly, grab him.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Not really excited for these banners but I'll take what I can get I guess. Idk, just not hyped after all the stuff we've had these past few months but at the same time a big celebration's always dope. If these people's calculations are right we should be getting around 400 free stones total from this.

Surprisingly the banners are supposedly dropping tonight. I didn't expect that, I thought Wednesday or something.

Last edited:

Furisu

Poutine on the Ritz
Dec 5, 2018
I am gonna go all in to get that sweet Zamasu (and hopefully Goku Black as I am still missing him).

I have around 500 stones and still have to beat the last two boss rushes and the dragonball history stages. If I have to, I am willing to use these unclaimed stones.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I wish I had saved better. Trunk's banner (same as JPN right?) has so many more units I need. Like VB, who I still never got, my white whale.

Will have enough for three multis, and pray to RNG to get something good

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I should pull for Zamasu because I need like 2 of the other cards on his banner and the Trunks banner is pretty much useless to me, but knowing me, I won't resist trying to get Torankusu.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Soooooooo that's the daily capsule huh. Think I might jump in. That's 95 stones for 10 dollars a month.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
So long as the stone to dollar ratio is better than any of the sales we get now I'll probably get it. Cause the sales we get now are not very good. I looked at the way legends has it, looks like over 30 days you'd get the equivalent of 45 stones for $8 which is much better than the best deal we get often which is the 32 stones for $8
Yeah the thing we got is way better than the legends equivalent and that wasnt even terrible

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Got fucked by the new banners. Hard. Absolutely nothing new of value after all the pulls.

Dual Dokkan Fests always seem to fucking hate me. I really wish they didn't dilute the rates even further by adding that useless Kid Goku to the Trunks banner. At least AGL Metal Cooler is good, even if he just makes it even harder to pull Zamasu.