• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Love 8-bit Goku.

I finally did my pulls on new Goku banner and holy shit.

500 stones netted me.
New Goku + dupe
Hit
MVP 17 + 2 dupes
2x Jiren dupes (now rainbowed)
2x SSBE Vegeta dupes (now rainbowed)
4x Transforming Vegeta dupes (had no dupes before now rainbowed)

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like equipment might be coming to Dokkan.

With that said I look forward to the much harder events that'll drop. I love the Legendary Goku event so hopefully we'll see some from Vegeta, Frieza, Trunks, Gohan, just whatever. Besides those just specific events that using equipment would be beneficial would be pretty cool.

Last edited:

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Hopefully they dont get too greedy with the equipment stuff.

I hate to have to summon for equipment in other gacha games.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah seriously. I remember back when I played Bleach Brave Souls and I hated the equipment system there but in Legends it was fine. If it's something like "AGL Gohan Only: Decrease transformation count down to 3 turns" or "TUR STR: 30% chance of orb change to field" then it would be dope. Just stuff like that.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is 0% chance that equipment will be an enjoyable addition to the game and not a shitty grind or time/money sink. I already hate it and I don't even know the details yet.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Dokkan is PvE only so I don't really care, this shit always destroys PvP gacha though.

Man, this new LR SSJ Goku is really cool, too bad I stay away from LR banners.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Spirit Bomb SSJ is a wild boy. On his best rotation (which is basically just him with 2 other SSJ1s he can link decently with) he averages on around 5mil per turn. And that was under his own leader skill.

This guy is super bait. Keep in mind they've been doing Dual Dokkan Festivals at the end of the year for the last couple years.

Last year was the Broly movie units, year before were STR Rosé and TEQ Vegito Blue, year before that was INT Trunks and TEQ Zamasu.

I'm half predicting a Majin Vegeta/Angel Goku dual.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm half predicting a Majin Vegeta/Angel Goku dual.
I definitely think it will be Majin Buu Saga-themed, since they worked through all the other sagas in recent DFEs (minus Saiyan). I hope my boy Majin Buu gets some love though. Eff a Super Buu, he's boring. I want a good (possibly transforming) DFE Majin Buu card. Idk who you put opposite him on the Super banner though. Obviously people would go nuts for a new (transforming) Vegito card, but that's kinda played out imo. SSJ2 Angel Goku would be nice.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
7gkm3yr9ly341.png
  • Have a grade (likely bronze, gold, silver)
  • To equip each you need to fulfill requirements
  • Referred to as "Skill Orbs"
  • Have HP, ATK, DEF stats, this is likely just added on-top of the potential stats for the card.
  • Can have limitations. Some equipment might be only for certain cards, or only for certain types (teq, str, etc)
  • Can have Potential skills attached (Crit, AA, Dodge, etc), these additional skills can vary in how much of that skill it adds.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We've needed more ways to adjust our characters, this doesn't look terrible except for Gold being a bit annoying!

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I think this is where I get off the train. I've never played a gacha game with equipment that made me say "This is a great way to play and I feel my time and money is valued".

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Biggest question is will these be Dragon Stone summonable or not, if yes then they will probably be ridiculously broken like Gold Equipment that gives great chance for critical/guaranteed AA/+50% ATK&DEF.

In reality it should be like this:
Bronze - +5% crit chance, low chance to change orbs, etc.
Silver - +10% crit chance,medium chance to dodge all attack, etc.
Gold - +15% crit/AA/dodge chance, gives stunning/sealing effect, +20% to ATK/DEF

Obtainable from events and missions.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Biggest question is will these be Dragon Stone summonable or not, if yes then they will probably be ridiculously broken like Gold Equipment that gives great chance for critical/guaranteed AA/+50% ATK&DEF.

Gold - +15% crit/AA/dodge chance, gives stunning/sealing effect, +20% to ATK/DEF

those are WAAAAY too OP lmao, if you can give units 30% extra crit chance, that's absolutely broken

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

I've read that they can be gotten from events and missions so besides that who knows.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, as I said, I will never become P2P so they can do anything they want as long as I can summon at my own pace. Dokkan is still hands down the most F2P friendly gacha with decent rates in banners and great free cards.
When I look at other games and see 0.5% or lower for SSR equivalent I just laugh.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ok with it as long as they can be gotten from events and missions. Maybe using Friend Points but that's it. If we have to use stones then nah that's not good.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but what is the benefit of running Toppo on a Kaioken Goku team for the Fighting Legend Goku event? I'm fine until the imperfect ultra instinct and then he turns into wet paper if I make the tiniest mistake.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Welp, one of the French leaker guys is hinting at Majin Vegeta/Angel Goku now.

Would be interesting if they start at base form and immediately transform similar to INT Brianne. Since we don't have a super great base Vegeta or base Angel Goku (I'm aware of Scouter Vegeta but that's really the only one). That way we could run the other SSJ2 Angel Gokus and Majin Vegetas we got.

Though honestly half the reason I want this is to get the Babidi mind control scene in the game lol.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but what is the benefit of running Toppo on a Kaioken Goku team for the Fighting Legend Goku event? I'm fine until the imperfect ultra instinct and then he turns into wet paper if I make the tiniest mistake.
He increases all allies ATK & DEF by 35% and lowers all enemies DEF by 50%. His SA also boosts all allies' SA multiplier by 25%.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What team did you use with Bergamo, I've managed it with a Kamehameha team twice now but would like to try with some other teams.

I did it with a Universal Saga team:

Jiren - Lead (2 dupes)
UI Goku (2 dupes)
Kefla (rainbowed)
Bergamo (rainbowed)
PHY Android 17 (1 dupe)
AGL SS Blue Evolved Vegeta (2 dupes)
STR New SSGSS Kaoiken Goku - Friend Lead

Ive failed more than Ive succeeded. Wish I had the new Goku as a better leador someone to replace maybe Kefla as crumpled in later phases. Tried it with TEQ Android 18 as a replacement and was doing about the same usually losing in the Omen Phase.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, if they add Equipment gacha and it turns out to be a difference maker in terms of properly using a certain unit, that'll likely be the point where I get off this train.

Equipment gacha has always been garbage.

And if it's dragon stone summons, that's real shitty.

edit: as for the concept of equipment in itself, i'm not opposed to it. But yeah, it depends on execution.

I hope it's not a case of them feeling "too big to fail", since the game is always at the top of the best grossing lists and they could feel like they can get away with a lot more bullshit than they have.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Dokkan and Legends love taking stuff from each other.

Legends just got it's own version of the Dokkan gacha coins, now Dokkan is getting equips.

So I'm hoping that, like Legends, Dokkan equips are just farmable and nothing else. If I had to guess, they'll make type equips farmable on a certain day to match the once per day hidden potential stages, story events could have some and the Baba Shop.

Hell, make Incredible Gems useful cause there's been like nothing of value for those in 2 years or so.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling GLB will be getting double rate LR banner with Kale and Caulifla. I know they are one of the best cards in the game but I just don't really care for them.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm itching for Kale and Cauli. Those girls (and Kefla) I kept getting numerous pulls for and now since I've got hit I'll make use for em. I don't even care about their strength, I'm just fans of the characters.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Speaking of Kale and Caulifla, they're now the next WT reward on JP.

The Kale looks insane, Caulifla seems alright.

They're both base form so you need to choose between these or the summonable ones.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting hmmm. That'll be fun when they drop on GBL.

JPN's LR SSJ Goku banner just dropped and ugh besides that main unit the feature cards are dusty as hell lol. That banner graphic is nasty lol.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah that banner is the worst they've released all year.

Even for an LR banner. At least its double rates.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The banner is no worse than every other LR Banner. It has double rates so it's actaully better. The only bad thing about it is that it doesn't give yellow coins. People are only flipping out because they put the old units on the banner art (which they did because they're EZA'ing) instead of like, INT Super Vegeta or Cooler movie Vegeta/Piccolo and that new TEQ Trunks.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats!!!

Maintenance announced for Monday. I'm expecting a TOP banner with Kale/Caulifla and Goku/Frieza for part 2.

Last edited:

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
SA grind done! TBH wasnt that bad, now i have to farm the dokkan medals for some of my units and clean box again. Also was going to farm Gohan Kid SA but F that, i will wait for the Slug event to comeback.

WitAeq9.png

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I still need to finish grinding for my LR SSj Goku. I've gotten all the others but not him yet lol.

EDIT: Finished getting him after all this time!

Last edited:

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Got LR Vegeta to SA20, 7xKais for free! Nice! :)
It was very quick to do with the extra bonus from "goku family"!
Now back to sleep until something new to do... :1
I hope second part bring us some new interesting units to pull and events to take on...

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finally finished the legendary Goku event. It was really just me being stingy with items that caused me to fail so many times. SSBKK is a great card and just destroyed the final form with his active ability. It was kind of stupid how much damage he did.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Why is INT 16 like the worst summonable unit they've released this year.

Gating an extra 100% DEF and a 50% ATK support passive behind having a SSJ1 or 2 Young Gohan on the same rotation is just overkill. None of the Gohan units link well with him, they only share one category, they didn't even give him the same typing as AGL LR Gohan to throw him a bone.

So what does he do without the Gohan? Just a 100% ATK and DEF raise and a high chance to guard attacks. So he's basically a worse version of the TEQ 16 that came out over a year ago.

With how wonky the Android/Cell Saga category is, all they really had to do was to make this guy a general support for it. That's it. Reduce his start of turn boost and then give him like ATK and DEF +30% to all Cell Saga allies and he's golden.

All the 300 Million download units have some wonky design choices but INT 16 really suffers from it the most.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
As expected, Kale and Cauli are heading to Global for part 2.

If the banner is the same as Japan's then I'll probably not summon.

Last edited:

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
I generally skip the LR banners, they don't seem value for stones compared with other banners so I'll just keep saving I think. The only LR banner I summoned on was LR Goku & Frieza, just because I love that card.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Why is INT 16 like the worst summonable unit they've released this year.

Gating an extra 100% DEF and a 50% ATK support passive behind having a SSJ1 or 2 Young Gohan on the same rotation is just overkill. None of the Gohan units link well with him, they only share one category, they didn't even give him the same typing as AGL LR Gohan to throw him a bone.

So what does he do without the Gohan? Just a 100% ATK and DEF raise and a high chance to guard attacks. So he's basically a worse version of the TEQ 16 that came out over a year ago.

With how wonky the Android/Cell Saga category is, all they really had to do was to make this guy a general support for it. That's it. Reduce his start of turn boost and then give him like ATK and DEF +30% to all Cell Saga allies and he's golden.

All the 300 Million download units have some wonky design choices but INT 16 really suffers from it the most.
I was so hyped to summon LR AGL Gohan, and he's still an amazing unit but I never see him transform which is really disappointing, I want to see that transformed SA.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Vjump leaks are starting to make rounds.

Next DFE is indeed a Dual Festival of Majin Vegeta and Angel SSJ3 Goku. Supposedly they both start as SSJ2 but it's currently unclear if its just their SSR or if they're transforming units.

Next is an F2P Gohan that can transform into Great Saiyaman.

EDIT: Scans are out, its indeed an SSJ2 Vegeta and an SSJ2 Angel Goku that transform into Majin and SSJ3 respectively. They transform via the normal method and not active skill.

Typing and everything else are unknown so far.

Last edited: