• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
So for part 2 (after new year?) we get Kale&Caulifla & the new Majin Vegeta/Goku SSJ3 unit banner? Or the last one is for Japan only?

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So for part 2 (after new year?) we get Kale&Caulifla & the new Majin Vegeta/Goku SSJ3 unit banner? Or the last one is for Japan only?
The Majin Buu Saga stuff is JP only for the moment. We're getting K&C. I sleep.

Still hoping for a surprise Tanabata banner drop on christmas day, or maybe January first. Or at least SOMETHING. Because I didn't care for the SSBKK banner and I'll probably skip the K&C banner.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah Majin/SSJ3 are for JP's New Year's/End of the Year celebration they always do.

We should be getting them in February-ish as that's where we always get those dual banners.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Global should be getting these end of April. This year we got the Gogeta/Broly banner in February because it was a movie tie in
So my timeline was completely off because I thought TEQ Vegito and STR Rosé were in February as well, but no they were in April like you just pointed.

So I looked up when INT Trunks and TEQ Zamasu came out and those came out in May.

So basically there's no set month where they show up beyond "some time between January and June."

Oct 25, 2017
So my timeline was completely off because I thought TEQ Vegito and STR Rosé were in February as well, but no they were in April like you just pointed.

So I looked up when INT Trunks and TEQ Zamasu came out and those came out in May.

So basically there's no set month where they show up beyond "some time between January and June."
Phy Vegetto Blue and Agl Rose came out April the year previous

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
C&K drop tonight.

Also I wonder if those Premium Tickets (and Christmas Tickets) refer to the Tanabata banner. It would make sense but we'll see.

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are 2 different tickets in the database, the ones we have (likely for K&C) and some kind of Premium dokkanfest, which is almost certainly the Tanabata banner. Finally the GoBros will be mine

Deleted member 203

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My guess is the Premium ones will guarantee a featured unit. They did that on the banner the first time the LR fusions came back around the same time last year for the Tanabata equivalent. Pilaf trove stuff. They were horribly overpriced but they got me my first and only LR Gogeta so I count it as an absolute win.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
TEQ Golden Frieza's EZA looks to be dropping soon too. Mine's been rainbowed for a while, can't wait.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah according to the news C&K really do drop tonight view reset. Doesn't look like a TOP Legendary banner thus far so be warned, could just be the same as the Japanese one. Something called the Here Comes Santa Claus Special Summon banner out there, probably a standard banner that comes with Santa Gokus that level special attacks. Also Tuesday the Tanabata comes here as the Merry Christmas Dokkan Festival so yeah that's what those tickets and Premium tickets are gonna be for.

I was really lucky with the LR SSj4s and the GoBros so if I don't pull them out of my tickets I'm not summoning any more. O do need 1 dupe of the GoBros so I'll just use my coins and let that be it.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
Not making the KC banner a Top Summon is a big oof.

But whatever, I'm still gonna do a one and done and keep building up coins.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
One multi on the banner with the 51 stones I had...double Zeno, SSJ Vegetto, bam, copy of LR Caulifla & Kale. Big risk, big reward.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
R7hb8Kr.jpg

One summon. Hercule and Buu.

I'm outttttyyyyyyyyyyy 5000.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
First pull I got LR Majin Vegeta and then 9 pulls later I got LR Kale and Caulifa

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Probably not pulling on this banner. I don't need another LR AGL unit (Gohan's doing well), and the other boosted units aren't needed. I'd only be pulling for LRs and I'd much rather spend my very limited stones (after the KK shaft) on a bigger pool of units

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Did 2 multis and got absolute shit characters.

I actually got my third ever card, back from when I started playing, that old INT Gohan. which, believe it or not, had zero dupes. Not that I'll ever use him.

Man, I remember rerolling and it was recommended to settle for the SR Frieza because he gave +attack to everyone or some shit lololol

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Btw, is there an objectively better card between the 2 LR SS4s, or is it just a matter of deciding which family you want to play most with?

I'll get one of them with the coins.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Btw, is there an objectively better card between the 2 LR SS4s, or is it just a matter of deciding which family you want to play most with?

In terms of Damage Goku absolutely destroys Vegeta. Vegeta is a great defensive unit on the other hand. In the end you pick what you want since Vegeta still hits hard and they'll still sweep events.

Quick edit: if you don't have them LR Gohan and Goten are also a good pick.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019

Goku outdamages Vegeta by a fair amount, while also not being too shabby defensively. He gets a Massive boost in Defense from his 12ki as well, which helps out a lot if he procs additionals from his hidden potential.

But the category is the main draw here, Goku's Family is far more stacked than Vegeta's, not to mention Super AGL is stupid good now.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017

I have all three.
LR Bros > Goku >>> Vegeta in my opinion but all of them are excellent really.

I would pick LR Bros though if you don't have them.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Checked and I need 8 more multis for 500 LR coins and then I'll finally have my GokuFrieza. Did 2 extra summons and got a dupe for LR C&K. After being shafted hard on the FP Frieza and Trunks/Zamasu banners these ones have come around for me.

Last edited:

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Huh. Did two pulls and got the rift on the second. I didn't actually believe it till they showed up.

I guess I don't need to wait for them to appear in the shop. I guess now I could wait for them to show up to get a dupe or pick up the Broly.

Definitely going to get the GoBros when they show up.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Goku is better but if you already have GoBros he's also largely irrelevant because of his LS, so I'd go for Vegeta in that situation personally. You already have a Goku's family (and then some) lead.

Ah, good point, didn't even think about the Goku fam leader skill.

Vegeta sounds better, then

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I think I am skipping anything not named STR Cooler(maybe aside GLR New Years banner or some surprise DFE LR).
LR K&C are busted but I cannot stand them as characters.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I think I am skipping anything not named STR Cooler(maybe aside GLR New Years banner or some surprise DFE LR).
LR K&C are busted but I cannot stand them as characters.
Pretty much my mindset. My luck has been so unreal that if I don't I think I'd be setting myself up. Did 1 more LR summon hoping to get another LR and I ended up getting GokuFrieza which I've been wanting since they dropped. 3 LRs in 6 summons is ridiculous.

I wonder if they'll drop the Guaranteed LR summon on us again.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's a (pre) Christmas miracle!

image.png

This marks the first time I've ever seen the Goku Black rift summon animation AND the Anniversary Goku summon animation.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I'm so tempted to do another multi because I've been super lucky with my Legends summons.

But I'm holding off till New Year's, hopefully we get a step up but I'm starting to doubt that.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not super concerned about New Years. I have all three LRs.... waiting on LR Vegito to come back though. Got my coins ready....

OptiveLink

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, sorry if this ain't the place, but I was wondering if I could get some help with my teams. I've been playing for a while now but I'm so lost on team synergy. All I do is run the missions and what not since it's cool seeing the art and what not. lol
Gonna throw more gacha cash into the Christmas pulls, but that's it for this month. Trunks took a toll on me. >.>

Also, which unit would you recommend as my assist unit? I wanna make sure I can help peeps if possible.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, sorry if this ain't the place, but I was wondering if I could get some help with my teams. I've been playing for a while now but I'm so lost on team synergy. All I do is run the missions and what not since it's cool seeing the art and what not. lol
Gonna throw more gacha cash into the Christmas pulls, but that's it for this month. Trunks took a toll on me. >.>

Also, which unit would you recommend as my assist unit? I wanna make sure I can help peeps if possible.

Dokkan awaken your AGL Super Saiyan Gogeta before you do anything else.

Beyond that, your best unit is absolutely LR AGL Gohan, build a team around him. You can sort your unit box (in-game) by category - you should have enough Kamehameha units to build a nice little team and then you can put AGL SSJ Gogeta on it as well, he's a monster.