• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
The rewards are alright. I'm getting showered in Gold equipment.

Why is the drop rate for Silver and Gold orbs on the Whis event so low if they were just gonna shower us with the stuff later lol.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Just got 71mil on chain battle using STR Gohan, Gohans SUPER and Buus EXT with my memebers ones that were glowing red. Back at 2% now, 1% is 75mil. I might spend some time trying to up some links in the coming days, see if I can break into it, not that the rewards are all that different

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Just got 71mil on chain battle using STR Gohan, Gohans SUPER and Buus EXT with my memebers ones that were glowing red. Back at 2% now, 1% is 75mil. I might spend some time trying to up some links in the coming days, see if I can break into it, not that the rewards are all that different

Damn I just can't seem to get higher than 44M which was my second run. Even with maxing both bars with good supporting units.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Highest i got was 61M and that was with PHY SSJ3 Gotenks as leader with a Gohan and support and Gohan/Gotenks team. I'm just not getting it.

And that IDBH stage might have been the easiest one I can recall doing. It took 1 try to not only beat it but to also get all of those missions completed with SSj2/Buu Saga team.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I got 85M with Int Gohan rainbow! But i see first places are held by LR Hercule... Gotta try it tomorrow!

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah. I 100% can go higher, but you need all supporters to be rainbow. Finding friends is the hardest part.

6-A27-BBA3-24-F0-47-FE-B46-B-CBDCC4-DBE5-B5.jpg

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
According to a post on Reddit, global got screwed again. Japan has two additional categories released shared among the units we're using for this. Majin and Saviors. Meaning it's that much harder to get the links you need for points. Sounds like 100 million is a pipe dream for me since I only have one unit for this event rainbowed. Cool.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know whats more important? I have units that are rainbowed with blue sparkles, or units with red sparkles not rainbowed.

Im still not entirely sure what im doing. Able to cross 75 mil tho.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I honestly don't have a clue what's going on. I kind of did make some teams I saw on reddit but I don't know why those characters are a must. Nor do I know wtf is going on with the attacker and connectors instead of which one I should generally choose. I got 59K damage so far, but I have zero clue what to do to improve upon that.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I honestly don't have a clue what's going on. I kind of did make some teams I saw on reddit but I don't know why those characters are a must. Nor do I know wtf is going on with the attacker and connectors instead of which one I should generally choose. I got 59K damage so far, but I have zero clue what to do to improve upon that.
If you look at the battle info, the advantageous characters have all of the Ultimate Gohans , Hercule, and a few Majin Buus which is why Ultimate Gohan works.

The advantageous categories are Majin Buu Saga, Fusion and SSJ3 which is why PHY Gotenks and TEQ Gotenks work.

To get maximum damage you want as many Advantageous Characters as possible into your team of supporters basically.

LNBL

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Never had more than 100 stones at a particular time, now i've grinded my way to 526 stones. Hope the DL celebration banners will be fire.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have to be honest this new game mode feels like your success is defined by how old your account is rather than any other metric. Ive got plenty of OP chars, but can't break 26mil. If I pick teams with red sparkly units I'm not really getting extra damage. Can't fill both bars no matter what team I use and the helper teams are literally always the exact same ones so I think I'm at a dead end?

Virtually nothing about this mode makes sense so far.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
I have to be honest this new game mode feels like your success is defined by how old your account is rather than any other metric. Ive got plenty of OP chars, but can't break 26mil. If I pick teams with red sparkly units I'm not really getting extra damage. Can't fill both bars no matter what team I use and the helper teams are literally always the exact same ones so I think I'm at a dead end?

Virtually nothing about this mode makes sense so far.
What unit are you using as the attacker?

Are you finding a support team full of ultimate gohans and fat buus?

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What unit are you using as the attacker?

Are you finding a support team full of ultimate gohans and fat buus?
My attacker is PHY ult Gohan as he's my only red sparkling unit in my box. I can get a team of ult gohans but there's only one team of fat buu showing up for me and I dont have any in my box that I can see so I'm having to use other buu as linkers. Seems to be a crapshoot whether I 'gather enough ki' too so I'm guessing I've not worked out that defense section

The Azn One

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Man I'm currently capping at 86 mil with INT Gohan since release. TEQ SSJ3 Tenks only getting 75 mil. Now waiting for reset so I can try out LR Herc setup.

Chain battle is pretty simple tbh to learn. So many "guides" over explaining what to do for each step. This Supporter mode you def need friends that has the units needed for are maxed out. The only time you use your own units are for Main Attacker and Connectors. Even you get the right setup to start, you still have to rely on getting 3 of same units during the fight. Still rng which can still screw you over on getting max damage.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Hit 103 million.
Chain Battle is 30% having great box (for Attacker and Connectors) and 70% whale friend list.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the top 3% so I need to find out a better way to rank up. What are yall using?

I've been using either LR Hercule, connectors have been EZA INT Ultimate Gohan and STR Fat Buu, for the teams usually I pick a team that's mostly full of Ultimate Gohans or a Buu team that breaks the chain connector meter. Besides that the most I've gotten is 84M. I need 10M to raise my rank. I'm about to drop out so I need to see if I can raise what I'm doing wrong, i just don't get it. Even when I think I'm doing right it's wrong lol.

Now as for the upcoming celebration, I just want the new units and that'll be it. If Cooler, Future Gohan, Android 13, Bardock, some others are on there then I'd be cool with another copy of some that I only have 1 copy of but I'm not worried about em. I'll take the new units and move. I'm not gonna be spending a lot of stones this celebration.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone who has 2 or 3 Majin Buus in their EXT Suppor team have any friends slots free? I can barely see anyone on my friends list with 2 Buus, mainly just 1 Majin Buu.

I managed 65m with INT Ult Gohan earlier, realised I had activated any of his hidden potentials before.

I'm working on SSJ3 TEQ Gotenks but he'll only be at 55% so I'm not sure he'll be any better.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone who has 2 or 3 Majin Buus in their EXT Suppor team have any friends slots free? I can barely see anyone on my friends list with 2 Buus, mainly just 1 Majin Buu.

I managed 65m with INT Ult Gohan earlier, realised I had activated any of his hidden potentials before.

I'm working on SSJ3 TEQ Gotenks but he'll only be at 55% so I'm not sure he'll be any better.

You might do better. My Gohans are all 3 paths open, while my Teq Gotenks has only one and I was able to get up to something like 68m. It's possible you'll do even better.

But yeah, overall this mode seems to be a little too complicated for something that isn't as involved. It's all about box strength. And while I appreciate it valuing cards that have overlapping categories, we only JUST became able to search for cards like that. Would've been nice to start with an "easier" enemy first that valued overlaps like Pure Saiyan/Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2, ones that almost always appear together or something.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
You might do better. My Gohans are all 3 paths open, while my Teq Gotenks has only one and I was able to get up to something like 68m. It's possible you'll do even better.

But yeah, overall this mode seems to be a little too complicated for something that isn't as involved. It's all about box strength. And while I appreciate it valuing cards that have overlapping categories, we only JUST became able to search for cards like that. Would've been nice to start with an "easier" enemy first that valued overlaps like Pure Saiyan/Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2, ones that almost always appear together or something.
I think the issue is that Global is missing two bonus categories: Savior and Majin Power.

It makes a huge difference.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Finished the Virtual Battle. Not sure which units to buy really. I don't have the Friza/King Cold or Uub LRs, but only have enough to get one.

Managed to hit 80M as my top score. If I can just get some good decks combined with units available I think I could get higher. Its just tricky.

I think the issue is that Global is missing two bonus categories: Savior and Majin Power.

It makes a huge difference.

Yeah I forgot about that factor until I saw the post on the reddit talking about it.

Scott x 2

Oct 27, 2017
Finished the Virtual Battle. Not sure which units to buy really. I don't have the Friza/King Cold or Uub LRs, but only have enough to get one.

Managed to hit 80M as my top score. If I can just get some good decks combined with units available I think I could get higher. Its just tricky.

Yeah I forgot about that factor until I saw the post on the reddit talking about it.

Frieza and King Cold over Uub. I've actually used those and I've literally never used Uub.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, speaking of those characters. I've got around 800k of those Battlefield Memory things. I've got all the characters and got Cooler rainbowed. Should I get some dupes? I rarely use any of them outside of Cooler, so I wonder if I should just keep the Memories until a new character drops.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, speaking of those characters. I've got around 800k of those Battlefield Memory things. I've got all the characters and got Cooler rainbowed. Should I get some dupes? I rarely use any of them outside of Cooler, so I wonder if I should just keep the Memories until a new character drops.
Save for Babidi and Dabura, one of the better F2P cards in the game.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone explain this not enough ki crap? Even with a team with full bars I still get the message and I assume ruins my run. What the hell am I looking for when picking 3 there?

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone explain this not enough ki crap? Even with a team with full bars I still get the message and I assume ruins my run. What the hell am I looking for when picking 3 there?

You need to pick up 3 units that share the most links and categories. So for example 3 Ult Gohan's, 3 Kid buus and so on.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You need to pick up 3 units that share the most links and categories. So for example 3 Ult Gohan's, 3 Kid buus and so on.
Ahhh that makes some sense. I was trying to guess which element the enemy was supposed to be lol. I swear I've checked the info multiple times and couldn't see anything other than 'pick units who will hold off'. They really should have included a better guide with this

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Do the link lvl have some weight on the chain battle mode ? I'm wondering between farming those units or my classic one to lvl up.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they'd let you use at least one of your decks once per day or something for chain battle. I realize it defeats the cooperative element but its irritating seeing people get much higher scores using your own decks when all the options you can choose from don't cut it.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I wish they'd let you use at least one of your decks once per day or something for chain battle. I realize it defeats the cooperative element but its irritating seeing people get much higher scores using your own decks when all the options you can choose from don't cut it.
Yeah that's what kills this mode for me.

You need whale friends and then you need to get lucky getting the most optimal deck.

I guess later Chain Battles might be easier since this one is neutered on categories.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that's what kills this mode for me.

You need whale friends and then you need to get lucky getting the most optimal deck.

I guess later Chain Battles might be easier since this one is neutered on categories.

I think you also need to get lucky with what options come up for the three defenders. The category thing is definitely a major pain.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer out from data download:

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Not sure if spoiler necessary but it looks like its a Goku/Vegeta unit that fuses as expected.

Can't quite tell with Buu but the main form seems to be Buuhan. I would think there's some sort of transformation mechanic but not sure which.

I was honestly hoping for a Kid Buu LR. Curious what the expected Legendary Banner will have.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on what's on the banners and what the units can do. I'd imagine these will be DDF with step up so I'll probably go at least one round on each.

Looking ahead there isn't a ton that I'm super into. I do want that Teq Buu for the leader skill though.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Boooooring.
Buuhan might be cool but Vegito can fuck off. Only summoning if the banners are good.

kzahnbisjhj51.jpg

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
What about the tickets? We will get enough to do a 50 pull? Or should i start summoning on the 7 ticket banner?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
What about the tickets? We will get enough to do a 50 pull? Or should i start summoning on the 7 ticket banner?
You will get Memorial Stones this year, depending on amount of dragon stones you used. You can exchange those for tickets or directly specific characters.
You can summon away with those tickets given already.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on what's on the banners and what the units can do. I'd imagine these will be DDF with step up so I'll probably go at least one round on each.

Looking ahead there isn't a ton that I'm super into. I do want that Teq Buu for the leader skill though.
I've managed to save 700 stones so far, not sure how much i'll spend on the banners.
After being drained for the anni I'm somehow back up to almost 300. So if the banners are good I'll go all in, or at least some rotations. I need a lot of category leads still so I'm really hoping for some good units
I'll do like 1-2 rounds on each and then that'll probably be it. I never do well on these DL Celebration banners. They end up being some of my worst lucked ones.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'll do like 1-2 rounds on each and then that'll probably be it. I never do well on these DL Celebration banners. They end up being some of my worst lucked ones.
I'm the opposite. I wound up getting Cell and Gohan on their release which shocked me. Most annis though I get hurt.

RNG gonna RNG