• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LNBL

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Did all the discounts as well, got neither Goku or Vegeta lol.

Dupe LR Goku, LR Vegito, TEQ SSJ 3 Goku and the new Trunks were the highlight. Ah and those 3 dupes for Majuub and the GT SSJ Vegeto with the pointy finger attack...

It looks like there is an issue with the new IDH stage, the missions are there but the stage has not been added.

EDIT:
Lmao they just added the SSJ4 EZA to the schedule in the news 5/12 (WED) 22:30 PST. I'm guessing it was already planned for part 2 or something and they just announced it earlier due to the backlash.

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Glad we're getting the SSj4 EZAs. Something must be up with the Global team tho. Besides the SSj4 EZA notice not showing up they uploaded the new card info hours after they release rather than days prior like they usually do, the IDBH stage didn't upload when they said it would (so we got 1 stone) and theyve also been silent on social media for days prior to their posts tonight which is uncommon for a celebration.

Just weird.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Did a run on both. Got Goten/Trunks x2, Goten/Gohan, PHY Angel Frieza and LR Gogeta to rainbow. That's good enough for now. ^^

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
random double post.

edit: like wtf I know recency bias and all that, but the GT Go Bros and GoTrunks are really damn awesome for secondary units. Much better than the Uni 7 6th anniversary ones.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did a rotation on each and got none of the big hittters, but did actually get some new units. PHY Tien and AGL Nail, Earthling and Namekian category lead respectively, as well as PHY Launch (Peppy Gals lead). Not bad to get new units, not too excited for them though. Got some other decent dupe but mostly it was a "wooo..." banner

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017

RW done. Finally i had the chance to try out PHY Frieza, and holy damn he is damn good. Sadly for me, i have zero copies of him.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well, thanks a lot, jerks. FOMO got me and I did a round on Goku's banner.

New Goku, Sword Gohan, and Transforming Int Goku.

Honestly Gohan was the card I wanted, but I'll take the new guy and the dupe too. I'm sure I just ruined my anniversary luck tho…

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The new Battlefield LR is INT Shadow Dragons. I'm assuming we won't get it since we still can't rainbow Dabura/Babidi, but you never know!

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
The new Battlefield LR is INT Shadow Dragons. I'm assuming we won't get it since we still can't rainbow Dabura/Babidi, but you never know!

Its funny, is joint celebration, and theme is Shadow Dragon and we probably wont get it (sad, but at same time is funny) .. just another thing to add to all global shenanigans.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Did all ESBR no problem today, can post my teams if you have issues, I guess my box is too stronk. Not touching these banners, GT dudes will return on WWC banner and I smell LR SSJ4 fusing Gogeta/ Shenron.

UI Goku and SSBE are too crucial for the Gathering of Gods events.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't tried the ESBRs yet, gonna do them this weekend.

Hopefully we get the LR Shadow Dragons but I'm not expecting it sadly.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Battlefield LR Shadow Dragons
Probably best F2P unit to date, almost summonable level outside Active Skill conditions.

LR [Shadow Dragons]

Leader Skill: "GT Bosses" Category Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +130%

Super Attack:
12 Ki: Shadow Dragon Assault - Causes colossal damage and lowers ATK & DEF
18 Ki: Great Advance of the Shadow Dragons - Causes mega colossal damage to the enemy and lowers ATK & DEF with a medium chance to stun

Passive: Minus Energy Resonance - ATK & DEF +70%; gain an additional ATK & DEF +70% when performing a Super Attack; Ki +4 if the targeted enemy is in the "ATK Down" or "DEF Down" status; "GT Bosses" Category allies Ki +3 and ATK & DEF +30%

Active: Awakening of the Shadow Dragons

Conditions: Able to be used once 7 or more turns have elapsed from the start of battle (once only)

Ability: Ki +7 and all enemies ATK & DEF -30% for 1 turn

Links:
Brutal Beatdown
Nightmare
Fear and Faith
GT
Shadow Dragon
Big Bad Bosses
Legendary Power

Categories:
GT Bosses
Shadow Dragon Saga
Joined Forces

Whipwhopper

Oct 7, 2020
Anyone else finding the category ESBR way easier than the mono ESBR? I haven't beat any of the mono but already have 2 of the category ones down

Seanjeezy

Oct 30, 2017
Seattle
Read that rog esbr was giving people fits due to all of the rng involved with ui goku and whis so decided to roll with a uss team with ssbkk goku and a friend LR jiren and I would definitely recommend that setup vs the rng reliant one jiren and ssbkk's spirit bomb just nuke everything lol

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The LR Shadow Dragons look great. If we get an Omega Shenron LR soon then damn, that'll be dope.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Finished a rotation on Goku. No GT Goku but ended up with Gohan/Goten, INT Toppo and TEQ Gohan(finally)! I'm ok with this. Back to saving.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So far I've beaten of the new ESBR stages I've beaten are Super, Fusion, Shadow Dragon, Peppy Gals and Hybrid Saiyans. Gonna try to and beat the others later.

Not sure if I'll be able to beat Majin Buu Saga however. I didn't get either the LR STR Vegito or LR PHY Buu so it's gonna be the toughest for me.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I miss Potara and Peppy Gals on the new ESBR!
Potara is tricky... I have like all units in the category, missing ONLY the STR Vegito, but looks like a MUST to have that card.
Peppy Gals still have to do a decent try, I will find the best team I can made and then prepare the cards for the battle (SA up, orbs,...)

For how much luck based it is, I have to say SBR and ESBR are quite entertaining challenge for me...

EDIT:
Potara done, need to work on peppy gals, I'm kind of trying a Universe 6 team, but lack friend with Caulifla or STR Kefla... :/

Last edited:

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the team I used for Peppy Gals. I had some bad luck there with rotations but was still able to pull it off due to items.

s9HPScT.png

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I did a battlefield stones pull on Vegeta and got Trunks/Goten and a LR Vegeta Dupe. So I didn't end up getting the leads, but got both subs and the missing TEQ Gohan I had been chasing. Kind of need that PHY Frieza as lead and have 990 coins.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Frieza is coming back on anniv so maybe wait until there? I really want him too, but i will wait for anniv banners and pray that i get him there.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Frieza was originally on the Goten/Trunks banner so if he's included here then he'll likely be swapped out then. I don't know when he's returning.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Missing around 30 stones to complete the last rotation on Vegeta's Banner, with 5 days left. Guess that means I'll have enough ?

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Have you done all SBR, Battlefield, IDBH? With login days you will get 10 stones, missing only 20.
Nope, not yet. Still have many SBRs to manage, and having a hard time with the "shitty" IDBH missions (like World Tournament, Low Class Warriors, etc...)
But does that Goku event come before the end of the discount on banners?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Nope, not yet. Still have many SBRs to manage, and having a hard time with the "shitty" IDBH missions (like World Tournament, Low Class Warriors, etc...)
But does that Goku event come before the end of the discount on banners?
Yeah in theory it'll be between 2-4 days. If it's 4 then it'll barely make it.

Whipwhopper

Oct 7, 2020
So far I've beaten of the new ESBR stages I've beaten are Super, Fusion, Shadow Dragon, Peppy Gals and Hybrid Saiyans. Gonna try to and beat the others later.

Not sure if I'll be able to beat Majin Buu Saga however. I didn't get either the LR STR Vegito or LR PHY Buu so it's gonna be the toughest for me.
Do you have the teq transforming Buu? I ran a team of him, STR buu, STR evil buu, Int Kid Buu, Int Buuhan, and AGL Piccolo Buu with a LR PHY Buu lead and wrecked the majin buu ESBR

Any word on if we're getting the Butterfly Pan EZA?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'll try those SBRs in the mean time.
Anybody got tips for the IDBH missions like World Tournament or Low Class Warriors ?
Since you only need 3 here's who I used for them

VS Formidable Saiyans - AGL Bardock (leader for Revenge), AGL Turles, INT Team Bardock
VS Youth - AGL Yamu & Spopovitch, INT Hercule (amazing dodger), LR AGL Goten and Trunks
Do you have the teq transforming Buu? I ran a team of him, STR buu, STR evil buu, Int Kid Buu, Int Buuhan, and AGL Piccolo Buu with a LR PHY Buu lead and wrecked the majin buu ESBR

Any word on if we're getting the Butterfly Pan EZA?
Great point, yeah I've got him with 1 dupe so I can try that team out and see what works. I should be able to pull it off.

And actually yeah you're right. Iseriously, one of the French dataminers/leakers, said we on Global are getting the EZA Beepan. So, if that comes to Global during the second half that means that this whole celebration will arguably be the best in Global's history thus far (since we haven't had 6th anni yet). That EZA comes with the EZA for the other units we're missing.

So in theory, they can turn this from being a bad celebration where we were shafted to the best celebration we've had. Let's hope they pull through.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Another one done! Majin Buu Saga, and by far this was the one i had the most fun so far. INT MUI Hercules is beast! That man can dodge, have damage reduction and the occasionally clutch stun. An amazing unit, plus PHY Tier is pretty good too, atk and def down + high chance of stun, he did save me in some rounds.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Man these new units are some of my favorites in the series. I love these GT units. The GT Heroes team is great.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Missions for new GT Goku LGE are in database.

Categories needed:
Corroded Mind and Body
Space Travelling Warriors
Reps of U7
Giant Ape Power
Connected Hope
Power Absorption
Battle of Wits

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Still no confirmed date for Goku GT event? I'm trying to do the remaining ESBR to gather the 45 stones I need to complete rotation, but I'm not sure I'll manage before end of discount.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Still no confirmed date for Goku GT event? I'm trying to do the remaining ESBR to gather the 45 stones I need to complete rotation, but I'm not sure I'll manage before end of discount.
According to DBZ space the category missions go live tomorrow, so should be tomorrow.