• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Phew, finished EZA Broly right before the even went away. Rank 30 was just too much for me. I ran pure AGL up to 30 and then had to go for Devilman to finish him off.

Alfman

Oct 27, 2017
I'm relatively new at this game. Is it better to have a mixed up team? How do I level up supers without the old kaioshin?

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm relatively new at this game. Is it better to have a mixed up team? How do I level up supers without the old kaioshin?

Depends on what team you are currently running and the units you have.

The only other way to up a super attack without the Kais is by either getting the same unit (but don't do that save them for the dupe system) or getting a different card with the same name.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Was going to grind for TEQ Super Buu to raise the SA of my PHY Super Buu I pulled. Did 4 runs, got 1 drop, awakened / dokkaned him, did not level up PHY Super Buu. Got mad, not doing that anymore! Too many damn TEQ guys that I'm plum dry on awakening medals.

Here are the ways to level up supers:
-Elder Kai (or Santa Roshi around the holidays)
-Exact duplicate unit - Do not do this if your card is SSR or higher, as you'll get more benefits using that duplicate in the Potential System.
-Card with the same name as yours (for instance the farmable TEQ Super Buu in the "Pure Destruction and Carnage" event can be used to raise the SA of the summonable PHY Super Buu). This does not always have a 100% success rate. The success rate is impacted by the rarity of the card you're training and the card you feed it. The card does need to have the exact same name, so you can't use Super Saiyan Goku to level up Super Saiyan God Goku. This is the preferred way to level up the SA of a card if it's applicable, since there are a lot of farmable supers out there.
-Soon, there will be Kais in the game that allow you to level up the super of a card of a certain type, like AGL only or TEQ only. That's not available yet in Global.

In regards to your team composition, it all depends on what kinds of leaders you have. For a long while, mono-type teams were the go-to. There are a lot of great units with leader skills that benefit only a certain type (for instance Super Vegito gives +3 Ki and 70% bonus HP, ATK, and DEF to all AGL units). So with that, you'd make an AGL team with Super Vegito as your leader. If you're trying to do certain events, you can either try to power through with a mono-type team, or you can make a mixed team if you have a good leader for it (like a category leader or SSB Vegito or Goku Rose).
If you want, you can create an account on dbz space (https://v2.dbz.space/cards/) and we can help you find a good team with what you have. We love doing that stuff.

Last edited:

Alfman

Oct 27, 2017
Depends on what team you are currently running and the units you have.

The only other way to up a super attack without the Kais is by either getting the same unit (but don't do that save them for the dupe system) or getting a different card with the same name.

Was going to grind for TEQ Super Buu to raise the SA of my PHY Super Buu I pulled. Did 4 runs, got 1 drop, awakened / dokkaned him, did not level up PHY Super Buu. Got mad, not doing that anymore! Too many damn TEQ guys that I'm plum dry on awakening medals.

Here are the ways to level up supers:
-Elder Kai (or Santa Roshi around the holidays)
-Exact duplicate unit - Do not do this if your card is SSR or higher, as you'll get more benefits using that duplicate in the Potential System.
-Card with the same name as yours (for instance the farmable TEQ Super Buu in the "Pure Destruction and Carnage" event can be used to raise the SA of the summonable PHY Super Buu). This does not always have a 100% success rate. The success rate is impacted by the rarity of the card you're training and the card you feed it. The card does need to have the exact same name, so you can't use Super Saiyan Goku to level up Super Saiyan God Goku. This is the preferred way to level up the SA of a card if it's applicable, since there are a lot of farmable supers out there.
-Soon, there will be Kais in the game that allow you to level up the super of a card of a certain type, like AGL only or TEQ only. That's not available yet in Global.

In regards to your team composition, it all depends on what kinds of leaders you have. For a long while, mono-type teams were the go-to. There are a lot of great units with leader skills that benefit only a certain type (for instance Super Vegito gives +3 Ki and 70% bonus HP, ATK, and DEF to all AGL units). So with that, you'd make an AGL team with Super Vegito as your leader. If you're trying to do certain events, you can either try to power through with a mono-type team, or you can make a mixed team if you have a good leader for it (like a category leader or SSB Vegito or Goku Rose).
If you want, you can create an account on dbz space (https://v2.dbz.space/cards/) and we can help you find a good team with what you have. We love doing that stuff.

Wow, thank you both for those tips. Feels like I played it wrong all the time, without knowing those things. BennyWhatever I made an account on the site and am looking through it right now.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
kz3WP31.jpg

FINALLY

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So do crits do anything at all for Gogeta? Or should I just go with dodge when AA isn't available?

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mine crits a lot, so I'd say it's worth it

Crits are busted when you get the Supers up higher. Although I dont him myself it Ive had friend SS4 Gokus Crit and had max Super and its hit for 2 mill worth of damage. Crits help with clearing events pretty good if you got the system down for it.

Yeah I mean I know crits are generally awesome amd the way to go except for Gogeta. But what I'm saying is that since Gogeta's passive basically makes every one of his attacks a crit, if you put crit on him and he actually crits, does it add any actual significant damage? I'm already stacking AA on him for this reason over crits, but when the option for crit/dodge is available, is crit even worth it for him?

Oct 25, 2017
Crits still do increased damage in addition to the super effective part.

But yes it's best for Gogeta to have additional attack

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Crits still do increased damage in addition to the super effective part.

But yes it's best for Gogeta to have additional attack

Hmmm.... I may still go with dodge over crit for him if crit doesn't add that much damage. Considering he already gets the free 5 dodge anyway, and crits seem pretty lackluster on my STR Gogeta (which I accidently maxed out crit for instead of AA)

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Both multi summons = Caulifla? I feel like there are Caulifla fans out there struggling to get her and here I am getting her when i dislike her lol.

Skeleton

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I had that with the SS4 Gogeta & UI Goku banners Ive noticed that the ones that bump categories have been a little tougher to get good drops in.
I got lucky with UI and SS4 Gogeta, this banner though is something else, just so annoying, will probably drop my next 50 on U6 but most characters in that I don't really need unless Vegito wants to drop for me *he said cackling as it's not happening*

Man I forgot how long some of the stages in story are. Just give me the stones pls....

Last edited:

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Was grinding gems just now and totally didn't realize that there are 2 Elder Kais buried at the bottom of baba's shop that only cost 150 gems. Hot damn! Almost got AGL SS3 Goku ready for that EZA.

Pocket Sand

Jan 8, 2018
New Jersey
Is/was there an update that will let you select multiple nodes in hidden potential at once in JP Dokkan? I saw a video on twitter showing this off in but I havent heard/seen anything else outside of that but if its not a thing it should be.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I guess JPN probably getting a new Vegeta card soon

Also...

This game is SO BORING right now.
thx god it's boring.
Iìm using my time to get cards to SA20 droids (almost there, need a couple more golden frieza medals), and some ssr i left back undokkaned... also will get some green stones and maybe farm some SR to try my luck with SSR SA up...

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
We still have SSKK and STR Pikkon as well over JP, too.

At the very least, this means we now have a farmable SS2 Vegeta now.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Japan will get it, like how Bulma hit Global first. No big deal though. That was one of my favorite moments in the movie.