• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god, I love that you can now get 1-3 medal drops in older Dokkan events now instead of just 1. Best change!
Damn, just finished to to SA20 my droids yesterday... lol... :\

So the new event give that super good vegeta card? Gonna check if i understood correctly after work!

Oct 25, 2017

So the new event give that super good vegeta card? Gonna check if i understood correctly after work!
Not the busted one, no. You have to pull for that. The AGL one they are giving away for free is really good for a f2p card and you should absolutely farm it should a LR Freeza campaign ever come.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017

There is F2P AGL Vegeta and summonable STR Vegeta.

The F2P is okay but the "paid" version is the busted one.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Just use the AGL Vegeta for 50% chance.

If his drop rate happens to be terrible the Strike Vegeta also works

It's not that because AGL Starts off as base Vegeta then dokkans to SSJ2 Vegeta and Bulma, while STR Vegeta starts off as SSJ2 Vegeta and then dokkans to SSJ2 Vegeta and Bulma. The only way is to dokkan both of them then awaken AGL Vegeta to UR for a 50% chance I think. Doesn't seem worth it.

Oct 25, 2017
It's not that because AGL Starts off as base Vegeta then dokkans to SSJ2 Vegeta and Bulma, while STR Vegeta starts off as SSJ2 Vegeta and then dokkans to SSJ2 Vegeta and Bulma. The only way is to dokkan both of them then awaken AGL Vegeta to UR for a 50% chance I think. Doesn't seem worth it.
You're right. For some reason I thought the pullable one also started as base. My mistake

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
You're right. For some reason I thought the pullable one also started as base. My mistake

Nah don't worry, made the same mistake until someone correct it on the subreddit. Sucks but doesn't really devalue such a good card. Super battle road is going to get destroyed with this Vegeta when it launches on Global.

Also why didn't they give us 3 Vegeitos instead 2, you can't open all his dupe paths until they release more, at least his 18 ki greatly raises his super attack. LR Vegito might have dethroned PHY Vegito, if his passive is any good, untill Teq Vegito comes in and dethrones him.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Are we supposed to get 35 stones in total for LR Androids? I think it might not have given me the 17 from one of the special missions. :S

And sick, didn't realize AGL SSJ2 Vegeta/Bulma also counters normals as well. Man, if I only had SSJ4 Vegeta...

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Are we supposed to get 35 stones in total for LR Androids? I think it might not have given me the 17 from one of the special missions. :S

You get 17 from one mission and 18 from another. Check your gift box, that's were mine went.

Also someone did an analysis on the new STR Vegeta and oh man, so great.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...j2_vegeta_and_bulma_atk_calculation_and_some/

Here are some quotes.

Average ATK once his counter attacks and +5 critical hit chance are factored in:

• In Global, SSj2 Vegeta and Bulma are the hardest hitting TUR in the game.

• If you include units that have been released in JP, SSj2 Vegeta and Bulmawould be the 4th hardest hitting TUR in the game.

Not only do they hit extremely hard, they tank quite well. This card just doesn't have any flaws

And I was going to save my stones for later.

Edit: We got LR Vegito's passive (take this with a grain of salt as the guy has proof but things can change)

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...ew&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=DBZDokkanBattle

Passive : ATK & DEF +80%; raises Ki by up to 10 (the less HP remaining, the greater the Ki boost)

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, I don't think there's any reason not to pull for him. Legit Z-tier unit on top of having a farmable super.

EDIT: Found the stones in the gift box like you said, danke!

And wtf...

Pgo7sIKl.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
20mins to fill the orbs.
pretty strange dokkan awaken pattern.
but i guess the reason they make it that way is because they dont want the other SSJ2 Vegeta to have farmable SA.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
So... for the Vegito STR that will become an LR.
Is there any reason to TUR him right now? I mean, we can't still LR him, and maybe we will get more Vegito to buy in baba shop to up his SA? (would prefer not to feed him 20kai or some of my sweet vegito cards)

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
So... for the Vegito STR that will become an LR.
Is there any reason to TUR him right now? I mean, we can't still LR him, and maybe we will get more Vegito to buy in baba shop to up his SA? (would prefer not to feed him 20kai or some of my sweet vegito cards)

Do not feed the Baba shop Vegitos to up the SA, there's going to be a free Farmable STR Vegito (not the same card) from the new Super Vegito event. Instead use those Baba shop Vegitos to unlock the potential of the one Vegito you want to make an LR.

As for awakening him you can wait, TUR Vegito is ok.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Do not feed the Baba shop Vegitos to up the SA, there's going to be a free Farmable STR Vegito (not the same card) from the new Super Vegito event. Instead use those Baba shop Vegitos to unlock the potential of the one Vegito you want to make an LR.

As for awakening him you can wait, TUR Vegito is ok.

That's what I did, I opened all four the path... so the answer I was looking for is that there will be in the future a farmable vegito! So I will wait before dokkaning him to get him all up to SA10 with that! :D

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
That's what I did, I opened all four the path... so the answer I was looking for is that there will be in the future a farmable vegito! So I will wait before dokkaning him to get him all up to SA10 with that! :D

Oh yeah sorry thought you were going to use Vegitos for a SA up. Like I said there's going to be a Farmable Vegito from the new Super Vegito stage, so save up until he launches. Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to get LR Vegito Blue to SA 20 without elder Kais when the game itself said to not spend those potara medals.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
1/2 stamina Dokkan events, where have you been all my life?!

Nothing much to do since I already had LR Androids, so I'm taking stock of what medals I need and farming them. Example, I've got the INT 18 and STR 17 to dokkan, which is 70 Cell medals. Might as well get them

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Woke up to 37 dragon stones, 10 elder kais, and a ton of hercule statues. That was nice.

Also, wtf, a Vegeta unit that didn't get the shaft?! Can they do this?!

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I missed half stamina Dokkan events so much, and now it's permanent. Time to finally work on my Androids!

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017

Four?

I thought we got four SSR Vegito so far (one as base and three dupes).
I have one gate still locked, did I miss something?

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing much for me to do on Global at the moment, so just going through the Supreme Kai missions that I've missed. The 65 cost limit ones suck.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sigh. They keep saying they're going to give us easy access to the dokkan events necessary to grind them up, but we STILL don't have those on the calendar yet. It sucks.

All the first stage dokkan events are available now. Perfect time to get your pair to SA10 each, and unlock all the four paths on one of them. The next stage should be available in a couple days.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
All the first stage dokkan events are available now. Perfect time to get your pair to SA10 each, and unlock all the four paths on one of them. The next stage should be available in a couple days.

I already have them waiting for the 77/77/77/77/77 grind currently and at SA10. I don't know if I have the patience to grind up four more of them to open the paths, though. I definitely don't have the dragon stones for that.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I already have them waiting for the 77/77/77/77/77 grind currently and at SA10. I don't know if I have the patience to grind up four more of them to open the paths, though. I definitely don't have the dragon stones for that.

Remember, you only have to get the extra four up to the first dokkaning. And all but the SSJ3 Goku events have 7 medal variants. So basically, you're looking at about 12 runs total to get four dokkaned.

Especially perfect to do it now before the events you NEED to finish the LR are up! Might not even need to use stones.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey, got a big team cost boost also. I was capping pretty close on my teams, now team cost of 413 at rank 253. Was like 330 before. Nice!

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
goddamn this content has reinvigorated me on the game. Almost already done with LR #17 and #18. Granted I was already halfway there.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't even notice the team cost increase until I dokkaned my Omega Shenron and realized that my mono extreme team could hold another LR now. I thought we only got 17 cost but I could swear I couldn't do that yesterday, even without dokkaned Shenron.

screenshot_20180118-0makb9.png

I still have to get the SA 20 mission rewards too. I was already at the last step.

screenshot_20180118-1l7jce.png

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Remember, you only have to get the extra four up to the first dokkaning. And all but the SSJ3 Goku events have 7 medal variants. So basically, you're looking at about 12 runs total to get four dokkaned.

Especially perfect to do it now before the events you NEED to finish the LR are up! Might not even need to use stones.

Finished the rainbow star tonight because of the half-stamina cost for events. Now I just need to grind the medals and figure out how to SA20 them. I only have two elder kais lying around.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Well dangit, now I have a great conundrum.

I got top left and bot right paths opened a few weeks ago for SSBKK Goku and he's been great.
Then I got AGL SSB Vegeta, and he's been fun to play with linking with that Goku.

Now I just pulled TWO AGL SSB Goku's (not Kaioken), and I feel like I wasted all those orbs on SSBKK.

AGL SSB Goku with bot right and paired with SSB Vegeta will be better than SSBKK Goku with bot right and top left, right?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I think I missed the actual datemining... when is the new vegeta launching? Or do we not have a date yet?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
image.png

Got two Rage Vegetas on my one and only pull on this banner. I am satisfied, especially considering I'm sure I would've pulled trash if I tried to pull for LR Trunks instead. His stats are real bad at level 100, but I guess that's what his Dokkan is for.

Before you ask, that SA2 is from a useless AGL SSJ2 Vegeta I fed him. I used the dupe in the potential system, don't worry.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Damn I need to find the courage to pull the banner... I don't expect Vegeta actually... it's a 50/50... damn... Not only for vegeta, but a STR good card is all I need right now!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
For people pulling for Vegeta, be warned: the grind to Dokkan him is not going to be easy. He takes three different kinds of Awakening medals to max out. You need seven of the two that drop from the event normally, and then seven of the SSJ2 Vegeta medal which you get from trading in Pudding treasures. Each medal costs 8 treasures, which means you need to grind 56 Puddings at bare minimum in order to get the medals necessary to Dokkan him. And from the looks of it, you can only pick up two Puddings at a time from each run of the third stage of the event, so this...is gonna take some effort to do.

Good luck, folks.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
For people pulling for Vegeta, be warned: the grind to Dokkan him is not going to be easy. He takes three different kinds of Awakening medals to max out. You need seven of the two that drop from the event normally, and then seven of the SSJ2 Vegeta medal which you get from trading in Pudding treasures. Each medal costs 8 treasures, which means you need to grind 56 Puddings at bare minimum in order to get the medals necessary to Dokkan him. And from the looks of it, you can only pick up two Puddings at a time from each run of the third stage of the event, so this...is gonna take some effort to do.

Good luck, folks.
All those for 50% chance to increase SA.
No thanks.

Got beerus on GSSR.
Beerus suddenly become the most hated character in this game after today.