• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Two SRs that I Baba'd so fast I do not remember what they were.

For whatever reason it seems Friend Summons are getting reset/updated on Anniversary, could be new F2P LR or overhaul of friend units.
They could put in those really old SSRs as SATK fodder for newer units.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Two SRs that I Baba'd so fast I do not remember what they were.

For whatever reason it seems Friend Summons are getting reset/updated on Anniversary, could be new F2P LR or overhaul of friend units.
They could put in those really old SSRs as SATK fodder for newer units.
I have so many friends point that I hope this change will bring something to spend them on....

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
My first rainbow card ^^

6UlQ4iV.png

j2bAiZ7.png

Oct 25, 2017
SR Bardock
SR Bardock
SR Pegasus

game couldn't even let me have a goddamn triple of the same card. Like why? Why deprive me of everything Dokkan?

Also I have like 400k FPs. I used to have 950ish? But since i fucked up with the PHY Videl and unlocked her paths, I tried pulling for that SR Str one from FP that dokkans into Saiyaman 2. Not one. NOT ONE! :/

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually creating an army of INT pan with these tickets... but I think I will just baba all of them...

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I got SSR TEQ Tracksuit 18.
But also two INT Pans, why is everyone pulling this god damn card.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Don't want to jinx it but Towa got updated on GLB, Heroes banner might be coming for celebration.
With DBH anime being a thing I would suspect so.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Sucks for people who haven't gotten any SSRs or any good cards through the tickets. I've been getting one every few tickets it seems like including getting LR Trunks. I'm hoping to pull that LR Gogeta on this celebration banner (and at least 2 of those 3 of Vegetto units on the other one) but if I don't get another LR I'll be fine since that Trunks is really good.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I got another SSR but it was the old STR 17 dupe (it was one of my oldest units). At least he's an orb changer so he's kinda useful, I guess (I never use him).

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Pan is a virus. I don't know why she seems to pop up so frequently in both DB mobile games. She's always awful.

EDIT: Today's pulls were Botamo, Salza, and AGL Bardock. All SRs. This event is awful.
They're free. This event is 100% free so far, and there are LRs in the banner. At worst, it's free baba points. At best, you have a chance at an LR.

Also, this Pan is an awesome support. I've been using the SR Pans I get to raise her SA to make her more useful.
http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Talent's_in_the_Blood_Pan_(GT)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
They're free. This event is 100% free so far, and there are LRs in the banner. At worst, it's free baba points. At best, you have a chance at an LR.

Also, this Pan is an awesome support.
http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Talent's_in_the_Blood_Pan_(GT)

As someone who has been playing since launch but still has no gacha LRs, and has yet to pull anything of value from this banner, constantly pulling SR after SR is basically no different from not pulling at all. 500 baba points every few hours doesn't really make up for the fact that I am still in No LRs Town. :P

I'm really kind of losing faith in the game as things progress, because this is probably my last opportunity to get an LR and I'm still coming up with nothing. My chances of getting either of the LR Fusions are next to zero with my pathetically low Dragon Stone count.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
As someone who has been playing since launch but still has no gacha LRs, and has yet to pull anything of value from this banner, constantly pulling SR after SR is basically no different from not pulling at all. 500 baba points every few hours doesn't really make up for the fact that I am still in No LRs Town. :P

I'm really kind of losing faith in the game as things progress, because this is probably my last opportunity to get an LR and I'm still coming up with nothing. My chances of getting either of the LR Fusions are next to zero with my pathetically low Dragon Stone count.
Hey I've been playing for 650 days and still no gacha LRs.
We'll be getting 36 stone login bonus plus 2 Boss Rushes at the start of the anniversary so you'll hopefully get enough for one free summon. I'm not betting on getting an LR either but hey, it's something fun.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
We'll be getting 36 stone login bonus plus 2 Boss Rushes at the start of the anniversary so you'll hopefully get enough for one free summon. I'm not betting on getting an LR either but hey, it's something fun.

Yeah, hopefully. It's just so frustrating that LRs exist but are only cordoned off behind such specific banners. It's like they're designed to make you waste stones. UI Goku is an amazing unit, but he still pales in comparison to units like Gohan, Broly and SSJ3 Goku.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We still have ~80 tickets from login bonuses during the anniversary. And that's not including tickets we'll most likely get from top grossing.

Oct 25, 2017
Was probably not worth it but used hourglass to reverse Angry STR Goku, G.Ape Fasha, and STR SSJ3 Vegeta GT for paths. Never know if they get some sort of bettering lol .

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017

Well I'm over 1000 days and no gacha LR here too...
I have most free LR (Piccolo, Goku, Vegito, Frieza,...) though....

I have to say that I don't wast many stones on the Rising banners, I prefer to spend them on banner with god leaders... because I'm mostly free to play, and until now I did everything unless the SBR (only three done) without these gacha LR...
5 tickets, 3 INT SR Pan... wth? Why so many pans????? XD

Last edited:

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, 23 tickets, 2 SSRs.

2/23 Almost 1 SSR per multi. I'd be content with a PHY Pan. She would fit perfectly in my hypothetical LR Gogeta team

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, hype is hype. Events start tomorrow, right? And we should be getting the 3 stamina timer as well I think

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
That just seems stupid. I remember just getting home from work last year when SS4 went live.

Edit: I'm a lying liar. "No.8 Dual Dokkan Festival! 7/7 (Fri) 11:00 ~ 7/27 (Thu) 21:59 PST
For 128 hours only! Super Multi-Summon Discounts! 7/7 (Fri) 11:00 ~ 7/13 (Thu) 06:59 PST (updated)"