• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't they give out 38 stones (20+18) last year?
I think so but I'm not sure.

Also yeah it's confirmed for global.

1ecsualmep721.jpg

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The ones missing I either actually have or don't care so it suits me.

By the way you can pull anything in any multi aside the last predetermined slot. You can pull DFE or LR on 20 stone multi alongside EZA unit.

Yeah, the ones that are missing (save for Gogeta, AGLku and LR Freku) are the ones I need. I don't have Frieza, STR Rose or LR Vegito. Those were literally the units I wanted most. I'm not wasting 200 dragon stones if I literally can't get the LR I want. 200 dragon stones for a trunks or bardock (or a dupe Mighty Mask) is a terrible deal.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Or you could walk away with zero Gogeta or Broly after 400 stones...

Of course. That's the problem, though. I don't need or want a crappy LR Trunks or Bardock. They serve zero purpose. Throwing 200 stones into the abyss for a chance at none of the LRs I actually need is equivalently foolish to spending all my stones on Broly or Gogeta.

But at least the Broly/Gogeta banners have units I need. That's the difference.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The Step-Up Banner's available until 1/28.
All Dokkan events up until 1/22.
All the Universal Survival stories are up until 1/22.

You then factor these upcoming EZAs and all that. Gonna be good when everything drops. I think I'll just grind the stones I need to go through 2 rounds of these banners before the Broly Movie ones. Yeah I need Broly and Gogeta but thankfully the step-up stays around an entire month. That gives me time to grind.

But part 1 ends on 1/16 so...yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you know what's coming.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The Step-Up Banner's available until 1/28.
All Dokkan events up until 1/22.
All the Universal Survival stories are up until 1/22.

You then factor these upcoming EZAs and all that. Gonna be good when everything drops. I think I'll just grind the stones I need to go through 2 rounds of these banners before the Broly Movie ones. Yeah I need Broly and Gogeta but thankfully the step-up stays around an entire month. That gives me time to grind.

But part 1 ends on 1/16 so...yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you know what's coming.

Yup. Skip this trash and save for the hell that's coming in two weeks.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Actually it looks like 25 stones for the login. 19 in the beginning and then 6 for the daily.

Yup. Skip this trash and save for the hell that's coming in two weeks.
People have to be careful. Thankfully given both banners will be out around the same time we'll be able to see if we need to summon on it or not. Beginners probably need to hit it up but those who aren't beginners need to keep a count on their stones and exactly what they can do or what they can't do.

I'm lucky enough that I've got enough stones to do 1 round and still have enough for the Broly/Gogeta banner so I'll probably do that. If I can get at least 2 of either 17, Turles, Bardock, Hit (if he's on global) and 1 LR I need then I'm going to tap out.

So yeah I'll do 1 round and save the rest for Broly/Gogeta. If I end up getting them early then I'll do the second round.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
People have to be careful. Thankfully given both banners will be out around the same time we'll be able to see if we need to summon on it or not. Beginners probably need to hit it up but those who aren't beginners need to keep a count on their stones and exactly what they can do or what they can't do.

I'm lucky enough that I've got enough stones to do 1 round and still have enough for the Broly/Gogeta banner so I'll probably do that. If I can get at least 2 of either 17, Turles, Bardock, Hit (if he's on global) and 1 LR I need then I'm going to tap out).

So yeah I'll do 1 round and save the rest for Broly/Gogeta. If I end up getting them early then I'll do the second round.

Yup. It's gonna be a tightrope for sure, especially on global.

I just can't believe literally every unit I really wanted isn't on this damn banner. What an absurd troll it turned out to be. Like, PHY 17 would be nice, but not 200 stones nice.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yup. It's gonna be a tightrope for sure, especially on global.

I just can't believe literally every unit I really wanted isn't on this damn banner. What an absurd troll it turned out to be. Like, PHY 17 would be nice, but not 200 stones nice.
You're lucky in that case lol. I wish I didn't spend my stones on the past 4 banners because if I hadn't then I wouldn't worry about this. It sucks that there's some cards I need on this and yet the Broly and Gogeta banner's coming up.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
If the Broly event kicks off the 16th, that would just be the F2P SSB Goku and Vegeta with the banners probably coming two weeks later at the end of the month?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
You're lucky in that case lol. I wish I didn't spend my stones on the past 4 banners because if I hadn't then I wouldn't worry about this. It sucks that there's some cards I need on this and yet the Broly and Gogeta banner's coming up.

Yeah, I'm just going down the list of units I really need right now:
  • STR Rose and/or TEQ Transforming Frieza. Either one would help immensely at fielding villain teams
  • LR Vegito
  • Full Power SSJ4 Goku
  • A Movie Bosses lead
That's really the major gaps in my unit box right now, and I can get Movie Bosses via the new Broly.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm just going down the list of units I really need right now:
  • STR Rose and/or TEQ Transforming Frieza. Either one would help immensely at fielding villain teams
  • LR Vegito
  • Full Power SSJ4 Goku
  • A Movie Bosses lead
That's really the major gaps in my unit box right now, and I can get Movie Bosses via the new Broly.
Yeah even though there's a chance for you to get Turles and FP SSj4 Goku, a chance is a chance and it's risky. If you got Movie Broly though he'd make up for 2 of what you need.

Makes the most sense to me.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
That's a great step-up banner. Curious how much a fresh account gets as that's an amazing starting point.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah even though there's a chance for you to get Turles and FP SSj4 Goku, a chance is a chance and it's risky. If you got Movie Broly though he'd make up for 2 of what you need.

Makes the most sense to me.

Pretty much. It's just a shame that they had to poison these banners by taking out all of the units that would be beneficial for long-term players and basically turning them into "maybe fill a gap for a thing you never pulled, MAYBE" step-ups instead.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
210 is a great price for a LR. Based on the 10 available, I'm going to definitely do a round, have over 700 saved. But after that... I think I'm good. I don't really need many units except:
- EZA: (none)
- 120 Hero: Angel Goku
- 120 Extreme: (none)
- Category: A17, FP Goku, SSB Vegeta, Angel Golden Frieza, SSJ3 Bardock,
- LRs: All

So yeah, definitely worth one run, but not worth more than that for me. Excited for my LR tonight!

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Transforming boo is looking better than this..
Maannnnnnnnnnn naaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That's going too far.
Pretty much. It's just a shame that they had to poison these banners by taking out all of the units that would be beneficial for long-term players and basically turning them into "maybe fill a gap for a thing you never pulled, MAYBE" step-ups instead.
Depends, we'll see how it turns out. I wonder if the Japanese one will be the same as the Global one because there's a few units not even available for our side yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take those units out, throw Hit on here and see what happens.

Oct 25, 2017
Every single featured card on the jp banner is stuff global has already. It's just some of the unfeatured SSRs on the banner that we don't have yet which only makes it more likely we pull LRs in non GSSR spots

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Banner out. Did 1 full round and here's what I got.

Step 1 - FP Frieza, AGL SSj3 Goku
Step 2 - Jiren, TEQ SSj3 Angel Goku, SSj4 Vegeta
Step 3 - SSj Bardock, Kid Buu
Step 4 - Pikkon, FP Frieza, INT Ultimate Gohan, PHY SSj Vegetto
Step 5 - UI Goku x 2, Rage Vegeta, Mighty Mask

Got the Friezas to rainbow my EZA Frieza.
Needed another dupe Jiren as I only had 2 prior.
AGL Goku is cool, only had 1 of them.
TEQ SSj3 Angel Goku is someone I needed, only need 1 left after this one to rainbow him.
SSj4 Vegeta, only need 1 more to rainbow.
SSj Bardock, don't care.
Kid Buu, already rainbowed.
Pikkon, I can rainbow him now.
INT Ultimate Gohan, got the last one I needed to rainbow.
PHY SSj Vegetto, NEVER had him after all this time, I needed him for my Buu Saga team. Love this.
UI Goku, already rainbowed.
Rage Vegeta, already rainbowed.
Mighty Mask, second one I've ever gotten.

Last edited:

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Did a full round. Notables were:
1 FP Frieza Dupe
1 SSj4 Vegeta Dupe (Last one I needed)
1 SSBE Vegeta (Second Dupe)
1 Angel Golden Frieza Dupe
1 Jiren Dupe
1 17 (YAY!!!)
1 LR Bojack

A couple other SSRs (Pikkon, TEQ SSB Vegeta), but nothing else of note.

Not too bad overall. Got dupes on units that can certainly use them as well as 17 who I really wanted. Bojack too for a Movie Bosses team. Only Turles eludes me still.

Back to saving. Hopefully I can pull Gogeta and Broly when they hit.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn I didn't know it was possible, but I still feel a little shafted.

I did two rounds. Both Hero leads was SSJ4 Vegeta. Both Extreme leaders were Super Android 17. Both LRs were Beerus.

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
feOsM0I.jpg

Ok, so I did say I was going to skip it, cause I want to horde more stones for the film banners coming up. But I spent the 200 stones and came away with this. First dupe for Goku. First Freeza, and 1st LR Beerus

Omegabalmung

Nov 4, 2017
Might hold on to my stones but I am tempted since the only LRs I have is the f2p ones.

Edit: Did one round any only 2 new characters; Movie bosses Turles and LR beereus. Now I'm regretting it.

Last edited:

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did 2 full rounds:

Ptmxhrl.jpg

Don't know what I expected, but I'm kinda underwhelmed. Ssj4 Gogeta continues to avoid me, one too many omegas and the LRs I wanted the least.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
One full round so far and zero new cards. I've only ever pulled one gatcha LR and the game decided I needed a dupe of it rather than any of the other ones. Most fire pull was category lead where I got Teq Kid Buu, UI Goku, AGF, and SSJKK Angel Goku.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Did one round and got two LRs, Broly and SSJ 3 Goku! Awesome.

Also
2 x INT Kid Buu (yesss, literally my hopes)
2 x Omega
INT Ult Gohan dupe
SSJ3 Gotenks dupe
MVP 17 (fuck yes)
PHY Cooler dupe

More than happy, will get Turles someday else.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
I had one amazing haul:

2 INT Ultimate Gohan for dupes (EZA, now 2 dupe)
1 STR SSJ4 Goku (Super STR leader, for 1 dupe)
2 TEQ SSJ3 Broli (Extreme TEQ leader, 1 dupe)
1 PHY Lord Slug (Giant Category backup Leader, makes Battlefield Giant team an option)
1 STR Jiren (Universe Survival Saga Category Leader)
1 STR Beerus (LR)
2 INT Super Gogeta (Super INT leader, 3 dupe now)
1 INT Cellza (Fusion unit)
1 AGL Majin Vegeta (LR)
1 AGL Turles (Movie Bosses Category lead)
1 PHY Cooler Final Form (Extreme PHY leader)

Unless Dupe is listed, those are my first time getting a unit (and in the case of SSJ3 Broli, first time I got any and I got two).

So yeah, great overall. Blew all 300 of my stones, but I can't complain.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Did 2 full rounds:

Ptmxhrl.jpg

Don't know what I expected, but I'm kinda underwhelmed. Ssj4 Gogeta continues to avoid me, one too many omegas and the LRs I wanted the least.

I'd happily trade the extra SSJ4 Gogeta dupe I have sitting in my box for that Turles you pulled if it were possible.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, yall are lucky getting that 17. I wish I had him.

On that same token, I finally ended up getting PHY Super Vegetto. Out of all the cards I've been shafted from he might be at the top of that damn list.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
No 17 for me...

But I did get SSJ3 Goku LR, Trunks LR, Str Ult Gohan, Turles, and was able to rainbow ultra instinct and SSJ4 Goku. So not a bad evening!

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, at least I didn't pull a 6th Int Gogeta. He's probably waiting for me on the Gogeta Blue banner.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
It just hit me how muh shit I have to grind now.

LR SSJ3 Goku SA
LR Broly SA
MVP 17 SA
Medals to awaken them since I never thought I would have them.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow the first 4 multi...
1 SSR each.
Int Gohan
Phy Gotenks
Teq SSJ3Broly
Agi Turles yessssss

5th multi!!!
Teq Apedock, Phy Cooler LR gohan, LR Boujack

Another round
Agi SSJ3 Goku
Int Gogeta
Agi 18
Jiren dupe (already have a rainbow T_T)

LR Beerus.

Didnt get the LR i wanted (Teq Goku or Black)
But at least all these LR are new to me.

Last edited:

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Right, so much stuff to grind. I'm still working on the medals for f2p LR Trunks.

So after opening paths for those I pulled dupe of I'm left with 4 new category leads and 2 LRs.

Units I wanted but didn't get:

- No SSJ3 Broly
- No SSJ4 Vegeta
- No SSJ4 Gogeta
- No Jiren
- No LR Goku Black
- No LR SSJ3 Goku

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
on the one hand, a chance at Rosemasu. on the other, blue gogeta will be my mvp on like 4 different teams if I pull him. The saving continues

zyxwvu4321

Oct 25, 2017
Did both rounds on the banner, got 2 usable units, 2nd dupes for LR Broly and SSBE Vegeta. Could have been better, but also could have been worse.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing banner. I'm going to make a 2nd round since before it, I had no gacha LR. Got LR Cell so I'm a bit disappointed. I'd love to get LR Goku Black... Or any Super LR.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I hope for some great top grossing rewards and seriously not summoning anymore until Gogeta.