• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Got half lucky on the banners. On one hand I ginally got PhyTenks and Cooler, got dupes for SSJ4 Goku, Jiren, FP Frieza, Int Gogeta and SSJ4 Gogeta, but on the other the LR was a Trunks dupe, and I thought SSJ4 Goku was the FP One :(

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Did one round, nothing to write home about.

I did get LR Bojack, which I kinda wanted to bolster my EXT INT team. I was hoping for Majin or Gohan, but no dice. Other than that, no new units (although, I had pretty much all of the featured ones, so that was gonna be hard anyway).

First 3 steps were really lame, with only the guaranteed units. The other 2 pulls did have a few more SSRs.

Notable pulls were a first dupe Sparklegeta, and a second dupe for Ss3 Bardock and Super 17. I was lucky enough to not pull any units I already rainbowed, at least.

In a way I'm glad the pulls weren't super crazy because it kills the temptation to do another lap chasing another LR.

I have around 500 stones for the movie, which is still probably the highest amount I ever had coming into one of these big celebrations.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Did my two rounds and even though I did pretty decent I still was hoping for more lol.
  • 2x EZA Broly (dupes)
  • PHY SSJ3 Gotenks (dupe)
  • STR Ultimate Gohan (Fuck yes)
  • PHY Android 17 (what a waste lol)
  • AGL Super 17 (Fuck yes)
  • STR Beerus (dupe)
  • TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta (dupe but nice)
  • LR Bojack and LR Gohan in one pull which was super awesome. Though two of the more lame LRs to pull tbh.
  • EZA Cell (dupe)
  • AGL Bulpan
  • TEQ SSJ3 Goku (Yes!)
  • PHY Cooler (dupe)
  • PHY Vegitto (dupe but nice I guess)
  • LR Trunks (second dupe lol)
Very happy with Hybrid Gohan, Super 17 and SSJ3 Goku. The others are nice but not spectacular.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Against better judgement I did a round

2x Int Kid Buu (already rainbowed him)
1 Teq Perfect Cell (already rainbowed and EZA dome)
1 STR Janemba
1 Int gogeta
1 Tech SSJ4 Gogeta
1 LR Goku Black (now rainbowed my rose n zam)

Knew should left it after seeing no Goku n friezea cards 149 stones left for movie banners

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Why is there a random Universe Survival Category banner during the celebration? Aren't they tied to EZAs?

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
New unit wise on my main GBL account, ended up getting MVP 17, LR SSJ3 Goku and LR Bojack Horseman. Nice to have my Extreme team bolstered a bit, but I don't have enough medals to get Bojack to LR. :(

On my jank JP account, ended up getting 17 & Turles on my first two pulls, but the movie banners gutted me so no more for now. Can't complain though!

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got totally fucked. Did both laps, got 0 new units (I am missing a bunch of the cat leads), pulled a bunch of already rainbowed units, and pulled the ONLY two LRs I happened to already have dupes of (Mighty Mask, which I had 1 dupe in already, and Gohan, which already had 2 dupes). On top of that I pulled a dupe of the ONLY category lead I already have rainbowed too (Bardock, who I happened to pull 5 of in a total of 7 multis on the Future Gohan banner, somehow).

This is pretty much the lowest point I've had with this game in ages. I would've been happy with ANY of the other LRs than the ones I pulled, even if it was a dupe. But no. Just Murphy's Law all around on this banner. Fuck me I guess.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I got totally fucked. Did both laps, got 0 new units (I am missing a bunch of the cat leads), pulled a bunch of already rainbowed units, and pulled the ONLY two LRs I happened to already have dupes of (Mighty Mask, which I had 1 dupe in already, and Gohan, which already had 2 dupes). On top of that I pulled a dupe of the ONLY category lead I already have rainbowed too (Bardock, who I happened to pull 5 of in a total of 7 multis on the Future Gohan banner, somehow).

This is pretty much the lowest point I've had with this game in ages. I would've been happy with ANY of the other LRs than the ones I pulled, even if it was a dupe. But no. Just Murphy's Law all around on this banner. Fuck me I guess.
Damn that fucking sucks. I recommend just checking out, and takin a break like I did. Just do the daily log ins.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017

Are you P2P?
This banner is kinda anti P2P as it's mostly great for people who lack units in general and who don't pull for LRs.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you P2P?
This banner is kinda anti P2P as it's mostly great for people who lack units in general and who don't pull for LRs.
I am, but there were still plenty of chances for me to pull ANYTHING I needed, and I got none of them. The odds still screwed me royally. Obviously this banner is better for F2P folks, but I don't really chase LRs generally. I'm missing Cell, Boujack, Black, Beerus, and Trunks off this list, that's half of them, and Broly, MV, and ssj3 Goku are dupeless, would've been happy with dupes for any of them too.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I am, but there were still plenty of chances for me to pull ANYTHING I needed, and I got none of them. The odds still screwed me royally. Obviously this banner is better for F2P folks, but I don't really chase LRs generally. I'm missing Cell, Boujack, Black, Beerus, and Trunks off this list, that's half of them, and Broly, MV, and ssj3 Goku are dupeless, would've been happy with dupes for any of them too.

Yeah, my bar was very low (I wanted either Kid Buu or Boujack for their leader skill, got Kid Buu and a dupe) and thankfully I got the more useful LRs (SSJ3ku and Broly). The only gacha LRs I have are both fusions and Blackmasu so I am not picky.
Still want AGL Turles tho, I hope he will be featured on not cluttered banner.

Don't worry you will get luckier later, all gacha work like that.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Only manage to do until step 2 because i dont have more stones but

image0.png8

Int Kid Buu, awesome, need one more copy and now with this one i open all the paths, now i just need orbs to rainbow him. Broly is to baba because i have it rainbow.

image1.png

Bra is nice, i can open the bottom right path and Gogeta same.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Haha what are the chances. Got my 4th Boujack as the guaranteed LR. Should I keep opening paths or leave this one as a TUR for linking?

Deleted member 388

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't pulled in months and I have to say it paid off. This is easily the best use of stones I've ever made.
4963-E300-28-A3-4527-9510-4807628-C1-BB8.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
0diqVuO.jpg

That Chi Chi is actually really fucking good for her team.

I already had AGL SSJ3 rainbowed so it sucks I pulled him twice, could have used anything else honestly.

Somehow managed to pull 4 TEQ Angel SSJ3 Gokus so he goes from no dupes to rainbowed in with this.

INT Kid Buu I already have rainbowed so could have used pretty much any other villain lead, still don't have Cooler or AGL 17. Janemba is made irrelevant by INTs EZA

My guaranteed category pulls were SSJ3 Bardock and SSJ4 Gogeta. Bardock is new Gogeta is 3rd dupe. SSJ4 Gogeta, INT Gogeta, and Gotenks dupes are welcomed but I'm pretty sure I was just going to rainbow them anyways on the AGL Gogeta banner so they aren't that great of pulls.

Jiren came from non guaranteed spot so he's new, glad I got him for ROG SBR.

LR MV and LR Bojack are both new for me and I'm glad I got both of them. Both are usable on Resurrected Warriors which I'll try to beat Villain SBR with, Vegeta is the closest thing I have to an EXT AGL lead.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
STR Super Buu's banner might as well not exist, who the hell is going to summon on that now.
Got MVP 17 to SA10, RNG was pretty merciful (took 12 units).

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Went ahead with my second round so basically through both rounds I got

Step 1 - FP Frieza, AGL SSj3 Goku
Step 2 - Jiren, TEQ SSj3 Angel Goku, SSj4 Vegeta
Step 3 - SSj Bardock, Kid Buu
Step 4 - Pikkon, FP Frieza, INT Ultimate Gohan, PHY SSj Vegetto
Step 5 - UI Goku x 2, Rage Vegeta, Mighty Mask

Step 1 - FP Frieza, Sealtenks
Step 2 - STR SSj4 Goku
Step 3 - Janemba
Step 4 - Toppo, SSBE Vegeta
Step 5 - Rageku, Broly

I only came out with 1 new unit which was PHY SSj Vegetto but all these others I absolutely needed as dupes. Now I can probably do some of the SBRs I couldn't do before. Here's everything I got in full.

Got the Friezas to rainbow my EZA Frieza.
Needed another dupe Jiren as I only had 2 prior.
AGL Goku is cool, only had 1 of them.
TEQ SSj3 Angel Goku is someone I needed, only need 1 left after this one to rainbow him.
SSj4 Vegeta, only need 1 more to rainbow.
SSj Bardock, don't care.
Kid Buu, already rainbowed.
Pikkon, I can rainbow him now.
INT Ultimate Gohan, got the last one I needed to rainbow.
PHY SSj Vegetto, NEVER had him after all this time, I needed him for my Buu Saga team. Love this.
UI Goku, already rainbowed.
Rage Vegeta, already rainbowed.
Mighty Mask, second one I've ever gotten.
Sealtenks was a dupe and he's already rainbowed.
SSj4 Goku can now be rainbowed.
Janemba can now be rainbowed.
SSBE Vegeta now has a dupe.
Toppo's got his first dupe.
Broly's only 2 left from being rainbowed.

Everything else goes into the Broly and Gogeta banners. Going to hit up Broly's first as I still need a Movie/FP lead. I hope I can get them both but if not maybe 1.

Last edited:

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Are the Fusions units in the general pool? I'm seeing them in some of the pulls I'm seeing here, but thought they were only on that Fusions banner?

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Did two rounds and got a great amount of good cadds, both new and nice dupes! On the new i got turles movie boss leader, bojak lr, finally ssj4 goku str! Also Rainbowed teq Cell, dupes of phy frieza, almost Rainbow int buu and int frieza... Definetly worth it! Now saving again for movie banner, but in super satisfied with these pulls!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
10% chance... and it happened to me.

Went into the banner with 0/10 of the LRs. Ended two rounds with 1/10 of the LRs. Teen Gohan on both rotations. That one hurt.

First rotation was AMAZING. Got AngelGoku (last 120% I needed), Ressurected Frieza, and Gohan, all new.
Second round, not so much. Not a single new unit, but managed to rainbow Phy Cooler and EZA cell.

Probably still fine with it. 400 stones for some great stuff, got nodes opened on a lot of units I had to make them stronger. Just wish I had gotten a different LR at the end.... ah well

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Started a second rotation.
FP Frieza (now rainbow),
Int Gogeta (3re dupe)
UI Goku (1st dupe)
STR janemba (1st dupe)
Str Zamasu, Teq kaioken Goku.

Aaaand a surprise LR Beerus on the 2nd pull.
Now hoping for some top grossing to do the last two pulls.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Blah, they need to bring back Super Guy in the Galaxy or give us those damn keys in the next update soon. :(

Piku_Ringo

Oct 28, 2017
Where is the BOG story event at? Beerus isn't going to lr himself without it? Luckily I still had 17 nimbus medals saved up and managed to get the remaining amount to lr G+T

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Rhymestyles gone through 2200 stones and still didn't get Gogeta yet. I feel for him.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Drunk pulled last night like an idiot, apparently.

Now that I'm sobered up, my results:
INT Ultimate Gohan (dupe)
AGL Turles (first copy)
AGL Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta (dupe #1!)
3x INT Super Gogeta (already rainbowed, womp womp)
STR Super Janemba (first copy)
STR Angry Kamehameha Goku (dupe #2 or #3)
AGL Angel Perfect Cell
LR Goku Black

Overall, not a bad pull at all despite how stupid it was of me to do it. Goku Black is kind of the one LR on the list I really wanted, one dupe makes Evolution Vegeta insanely strong, and Turles means I can run a Movie Bosses team for the Gogeta EZA.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Drunk pulled last night like an idiot, apparently.

Now that I'm sobered up, my results:
INT Ultimate Gohan (dupe)
AGL Turles (first copy)
AGL Super Saiyan Blue Evolution Vegeta (dupe #1!)
3x INT Super Gogeta (already rainbowed, womp womp)
STR Super Janemba (first copy)
STR Angry Kamehameha Goku (dupe #2 or #3)
AGL Angel Perfect Cell
LR Goku Black

Overall, not a bad pull at all despite how stupid it was of me to do it. Goku Black is kind of the one LR on the list I really wanted, one dupe makes Evolution Vegeta insanely strong, and Turles means I can run a Movie Bosses team for the Gogeta EZA.
Yeah I said I'd wait to do my second pull until after the Gogeta/Broly banners but I pulled anyway and at the end of it all I ended up with dupes I needed. At the end of the day this is really the best banner Dokkan's ever done.

I hope they do more of these in the future because for the first time in Dokkan's history actually pulling on here didn't make me worry about the result, I knew I'd be somewhat ok with what I got in the end.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I said I'd wait to do my second pull until after the Gogeta/Broly banners but I pulled anyway and at the end of it all I ended up with dupes I needed. At the end of the day this is really the best banner Dokkan's ever done.

I hope they do more of these in the future because for the first time in Dokkan's history actually pulling on here didn't make me worry about the result, I knew I'd be somewhat ok with what I got in the end.

I'm definitely waiting. While I would LOVE Full Power Goku, I don't think my chances of getting him are high enough to risk a second pull, even with LRs in the mix. He's really the only thing I'm missing now aside from a Potara leader.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely waiting. While I would LOVE Full Power Goku, I don't think my chances of getting him are high enough to risk a second pull, even with LRs in the mix. He's really the only thing I'm missing now aside from a Potara leader.
You might want to save for Broly then as his leader skill is pretty good for Full Power (unless you want specificslly FP Goku).

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
PHY Broly is dope. He's like a fusion of all the good bits of the Brolys minus the crap defense.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Got the medals for 17. Now it's just a matter of farming his SA. Had four copies saved from the first time around that got me to 3, but since then it's just been no luck getting copies or having them work when I do.

That's good to know. I thought they were restricted to just that one banner.

Zerokku

Oct 25, 2017
I had pretty absurd luck with this banner. So happy with my results. Int Golden Frieza (and a dupe), SS4 Vegeta (Awesome on his own, but also the one card I needed to have a badass as hell full Shadow Dragons team), Movie Bosses Turles, SS3 Angelku, Int Kid Buu, SS3 Gotenks, SSBE Vegeta, LR Broly, and LR Gohan. Then I had my girlfriend do one last multi for me, as I've had her do it a couple times before for me and she's always had perfect luck, and she pulled me the LR Goten/Trunks.

For having played for all of like 4 and a half months I feel like I'm a great position going forward in the game. Though I wasn't expecting how much the stones would dry up once I finished quest mode T_T

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Just need 100 more stones to finish up the last of the summons before it becomes a regular banner. Can't pass up another Category Leader and another LR, missing several of both and none of them are rainbowed (Hell, none of my Super, Extreme, or EZAs are rainbowed beyond the F2P ones and the STR SSJ3 Goku, whenever that hits global, and I'm still missing a few of each of those too).