• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me if you can have INT Ultra Instinct Goku and the Free PHY Ultra Instinct Goku from the event on the same team?

Or do they count as copies?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm level 38 so I can't be choosy lol

But my team so far is the new Hit as my lead, INT UI Goku, Event Kale, Event Caulifla, Botamo, and Frost

Nice. My current Universe Survival Saga team is Hit, UI Goku, Jiren, GoD Toppo, Evolution Vegeta and LR Goku/Frieza.

In terms of future team builds, you shouldn't have too much trouble snagging Toppo since he's a non-Dokkanfest unit, and he's one of the best supporters in the game. AGL Caulifla is another really good non-Dokkanfest US Saga unit, as is PHY SSJ2 Kefla. PHY Kale is less exciting than the other two Saiyan girls but still usable. Evolution Vegeta is a priority if you want to run a Hit team (and generally one of the best non-LR units out there right now), and if you ever manage to snag the LR, they pair absurdly well with Jiren and Hit.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Nice. My current Universe Survival Saga team is Hit, UI Goku, Jiren, GoD Toppo, Evolution Vegeta and LR Goku/Frieza.

In terms of future team builds, you shouldn't have too much trouble snagging Toppo since he's a non-Dokkanfest unit, and he's one of the best supporters in the game. AGL Caulifla is another really good non-Dokkanfest US Saga unit, as is PHY SSJ2 Kefla. PHY Kale is less exciting than the other two Saiyan girls but still usable. Evolution Vegeta is a priority if you want to run a Hit team (and generally one of the best non-LR units out there right now), and if you ever manage to snag the LR, they pair absurdly well with Jiren and Hit.
Yeah I tried so hard to get Evolution Vegeta on my main account by RNGeezus was not kind to me.

Super happy though that I lucked out and got Hit as my lead. Love the character and he is incredibly useful.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I tried so hard to get Evolution Vegeta on my main account by RNGeezus was not kind to me.

Super happy though that I lucked out and got Hit as my lead. Love the character and he is incredibly useful.

Yeah. Hit's great, and he synergizes super well with other units. If he had released at literally any other time of year he'd be one of the hypest units we've seen in a while.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
For that LR Cooler coming up, is he permanent in the shop once he's in or is it a temporary thing?

Only done Virtual Dokkan a few times. Last time managed all the way to Level 3 but couldn't manage to finish Zamasu or Goku Black.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
For that LR Cooler coming up, is he permanent in the shop once he's in or is it a temporary thing?

Only done Virtual Dokkan a few times. Last time managed all the way to Level 3 but couldn't manage to finish Zamasu or Goku Black.
He'll stick around, but I think they only keep one unit in the store per battlefield season refresh judging by what I'm looking at in the JP store now.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Soooo, does LR PHY Trunks still go well with potara or fusion? I forget.

At this point I'm just glad it wasn't a 3rd Broly.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
He'll stick around, but I think they only keep one unit in the store per battlefield season refresh judging by what I'm looking at in the JP store now.

Need to try and get as many of those copies if I can then. Need to take a look and rethink my approach a bit to see if I can make it farther.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Need to try and get as many of those copies if I can then. Need to take a look and rethink my approach a bit to see if I can make it farther.
It's probably best you do because there is some bullshit in future seasons. The current one in JP has a Saiyaman that will one shot you with its SA all the time (always around 1mil damage) if you don't beat him fast enough and other characters with gimmicks (Android 19 absorbing beam supers and healing for example), so take advantage of how "normal" it is for now.

They're probably not too big of an issue if you have the proper units, but my JP decks are pretty garbo for it, so I'm out of luck reaching anything close to level 3 at all.

Last edited:

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Should I just wait until the movie story event to farm LR Broly's SA? The OG one from the dokkan event z-awakens to SSR so it will only have a 50% chance of boosting his SA. Decisions, decisions...

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Got a bit sad, i wanted Turtles and Lr Goku Black and got neither :( sure the dupe for SV is nice and Lr Broly is be very good on WT but still.. :(

OR4l2CQ.png

aGj2pWo.png

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
It's probably best you do because there is some bullshit in future seasons. The current one in JP has a Saiyaman that will one shot you with its SA all the time (always around 1mil damage) if you don't beat him fast enough and other characters with gimmicks (Android 19 absorbing beam supers and healing for example), so take advantage of how "normal" it is for now.

They're probably not too big of an issue if you have the proper units, but my JP decks are pretty garbo for it, so I'm out of luck reaching anything close to level 3 at all.

Oof that definitely sounds rough. Zamasu already felt pretty crazy with that healing mechanic.

I have a number of good teams though in some cases there's overlap between. I have a lot of SSRs I haven't Dokkaned too, which is something I've been trying to work on as of late. Though I've been strapped for zenny ever since finishing LR Broly.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Make a ressurected warriors team. G Frieza, Boujack, Broly, that second Broly but only to TUR don't dupe him, maybe Metal Coora for support?

Edit: That's you're first LR Broly, nevermind. Find something else to throw into that group, maybe Radditz for funsies on WT.

Last edited:

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
That Goku Black SA grind can go screw itself. Second time I've had to do it and it's giving me flashbacks in a bad way. I've burned through 4 stamina bars and have gotten exactly 8 copies and only one of those has gotten me a SA up. He'll end up getting mostly Kais and I won't care.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That Goku Black SA grind can go screw itself. Second time I've had to do it and it's giving me flashbacks in a bad way. I've burned through 4 stamina bars and have gotten exactly 8 copies and only one of those has gotten me a SA up. He'll end up getting mostly Kais and I won't care.

I had the weirdest luck for him. He kept dropping two or three copies at a time. Only took me about a day's stamina worth of grinding. Jiren was so, so much worse for me.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I did that grind and highly recommend using kais. Save yourself the time and frustration.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the next update makes it so cards from dokkan events have a 50% droprate. That update should come some time this month, so you may just want to hold off if you have the patience.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
I think the next update makes it so cards from dokkan events have a 50% droprate. That update should come some time this month, so you may just want to hold off if you have the patience.

That sounds really nice. My luck with Dokkan event SSRs varies from decent to terrible. I need to farm for Tapion and haven't had much luck at all right now.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
gdi i am getting tempted to roll on the LR banner, but i must save for gogeta

in 350 stones, this is easily one of the best banners I've ever summoned on. If I get the last 50 stones, I'll get my 3rd LR on top of whatever else it may give (got lucky and got an extra LR during my summons).

Not only will 400 stones get you two guaranteed EZA, Two Super 120% Leads, Two Extreme 120% Leads, Two Category Leads, and Two LRs, but you can still get any of those as the extra units in the remaining 90 cards.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
in 350 stones, this is easily one of the best banners I've ever summoned on. If I get the last 50 stones, I'll get my 3rd LR on top of whatever else it may give (got lucky and got an extra LR during my summons).

Not only will 400 stones get you two guaranteed EZA, Two Super 120% Leads, Two Extreme 120% Leads, Two Category Leads, and Two LRs, but you can still get any of those as the extra units in the remaining 90 cards.
stay back foul demon, begone with your lies!

(/s, Gogeta is just a bigger potential asset than anything on this banner for me)

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Thx to the new pulls Finished also sbr ext! I miss only the realms of gods, then all done!! :)

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Forgot that they still haven't fixed that unbelievable bug where you can't have a transforming unit and a Giant unit activated at the same time, just ruined a pretty good SBR run.

Embarassing. Looking forward to the 2 stone compensation.

Last edited:

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Super Battle Road pisses me off more then World Tournaments. WT you know harder difficulty more chance getting random one shot supers.

SBR is too fucking random. My potata team is
LR Goku n Vegeta as lead
LR rainbow Rose n Zam
LR Vegito Blue
Agl Rose
Rainbow candy vegito
Agl Super vegito

Still pot luck if don't get one shot supered by Fat Tenks my Rose n Zam takes 90k damage from a punch and its fucking rainbowed even my Goku n Vegeta with no dupes takes less damage and that's type disadvantage. I can take down Veku then Fat Tenks just goes nope. Even using items to stall the inevitable just get random super.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

UX0CGyV.png

Finally did it. Here's the team I used.

Cl6SzoS.png

Rainbowing my LR VB really was the difference maker. With his tankiness and damage dealing he came in handy. He was great in taking out the PHY ones in the first round and in the other rounds he did justice too.
Rose was great in taking out the PHY ones in the first round. Got him recently, he's great.
Of course LR SB was the main hitter who did the job, he took care of a large amount of the damage and a if he didn't do a critical he attacked twice. He was great in taking out the Gotenks in the second and Gogeta in the final.
Kefla was good with her dodging and taking out Super Gogeta in the second stage. She fulfilled multiple purposes.
Black was ok with at least taking a hit. Damage-wise he didn't do much but he was good.
AGL Super Vegetto was great here. He nullified a lot of damage and his counters came in handy. Glad mine was rainbowed.

Had 1 Senzu Bean unused at the end of it, came in with 2.
Had 2 Future Bulma supports.
Had 2 Ghost Ushers.
Had 2 Icarus supports.

Goku and Vegetto transformed in the last stage and they straight up destroyed Gogeta. It was my third try today for it.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have every ingredient to make a baller RoU7 team except one crucial unit .and that's LR Frieku. :/

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Eat a fat one, Extreme SBR!

G2Bom9Zl.jpg

Step-up banner Bojack was a lovely tank. And now to claim the rainbow SBR LR INT Goku. ^^

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I actually find out that the new Movie Gogeta is "Realm of Gods" category... so no reason to continue to lose on the last round of that damn sbr... :|
If I pull him, that would be a GREAT addition to my team! (that lacks Jiren... but I am every time so close to finish it!!)

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Finally beat one of the new SBRs, Hybrid Saiyans. It's probably one of my most stacked teams in terms of rainbows, but still went down to the wire.

The MPVs, funnily enough, were the F2P Gotenks&Ghost from some event (Halloween, i think?) and Phy SSJ Gotenks (both rainbowed). They kept the stuns and seals going. Actually, I ran out of items near the beginning of the first fight and those two were a major part of me surviving.

Leader was STR Gohan with 2 dupes, also had LR Trunks with 2 dupes (wasn't that great offensively but helped a lot tanking), and then EZA Goten and PHY SS3 Gotenks (both rainbowed).

edit: I forgot about using STR Pan, which could probably help tank and heal.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Did Super,Extreme,Peppy,RoG and Fusion SBRs today.
INT Zamasu is becoming my favorite card (alongside STR Black, one of the few good things out of DB Super).

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
They need to make SBR a daily thing. Waiting for weekends is annoying.

It really is the worst and makes no sense considering it's basically the only thing left for people to do - even if it's an unfair mode full of bullshit RNG - and the thing people want to try their new units on.

Even if it was a matter of not having enough "room" for everything (which sounds unlikely but you never know with this game), just banish the obsolete Super Strikes to weekend land.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
It really is the worst and makes no sense considering it's basically the only thing left for people to do - even if it's an unfair mode full of bullshit RNG - and the thing people want to try their new units on.

Even if it was a matter of not having enough "room" for everything (which sounds unlikely but you never know with this game), just banish the obsolete Super Strikes to weekend land.
Yeah I completely agree. Put the Super Strikes to the weekend and make SBR daily, it makes more sense and honestly more people would spend more time on it given most of the players aren't checking for the Super Strikes.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Got all the medals I needed to awaken LR Bojack. I already had most of them from buying event medals from Baba whenever I see them. Also got most of the medals I need to awaken LR Beerus. Now I just need that Vegeta event to come back around so I can get the medals for it.

Was also looking over Movie Bosses and noticed that the new Paragus card isn't in the category for some reason, which seems odd.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finished another medal grind and awakened INT SSJ3 Bardock.

Happy for you all completing SBR. I feel like I have the base units (more or less) required, but not enough dupes to make them successful.