• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Reached top grossing in the US. Probably getting some more stones.
Finished another medal grind and awakened INT SSJ3 Bardock.

Happy for you all completing SBR. I feel like I have the base units (more or less) required, but not enough dupes to make them successful.
Yeah usually you need at least 1-2 paths open to get it done.
Got all the medals I needed to awaken LR Bojack. I already had most of them from buying event medals from Baba whenever I see them. Also got most of the medals I need to awaken LR Beerus. Now I just need that Vegeta event to come back around so I can get the medals for it.

Was also looking over Movie Bosses and noticed that the new Paragus card isn't in the category for some reason, which seems odd.
Didn't notice that until now, weird that Paragus isn't in there. I mean he's not a "boss" but he is an important part of the movie with Broly.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Reached top grossing in the US. Probably getting some more stones.

Yeah usually you need at least 1-2 paths open to get it done.

Didn't notice that until now, weird that Paragus isn't in there. I mean he's not a "boss" but he is an important part of the movie with Broly.

Excellent! Ready to do my last step up to get one more LR.

Dupes definitely help. Just got two Dupes for EZA INT Ultimate Gohan (two total) and two dupes for my INT Super Gogeta (now three dupe) on top of a brand new INT UI Goku and a 1 Dupe INT Bota Magetta. Will definitely have to retry the SBR to make up for my last attempt. The group will go well with my INT LR SSJ Goku & SSJ Vegeta and INT SSB Vegeta.

The only two categories Paragus & Broli are in are ones their passive supports.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Excellent! Ready to do my last step up to get one more LR.

Dupes definitely help. Just got two Dupes for EZA INT Ultimate Gohan (two total) and two dupes for my INT Super Gogeta (now three dupe) on top of a brand new INT UI Goku and a 1 Dupe INT Bota Magetta. Will definitely have to retry the SBR to make up for my last attempt. The group will go well with my INT LR SSJ Goku & SSJ Vegeta and INT SSB Vegeta.

The only two categories Paragus & Broli are in are ones their passive supports.
Those would work well. That might have been my easiest EZA as as soon as I got LR Vegetto he was able to run through it given everyone else I had was pretty good. Some of these other EZAs though, those will take a while. I've definitely got a stronger super team compared to extreme team. I need to rebuff mine.

Yeah hopefully they relook into that card and add it to the category. Weird.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
Those would work well. That might have been my easiest EZA as as soon as I got LR Vegetto he was able to run through it given everyone else I had was pretty good. Some of these other EZAs though, those will take a while. I've definitely got a stronger super team compared to extreme team. I need to rebuff mine.

Yeah hopefully they relook into that card and add it to the category. Weird.

I had bad luck when I lost despite my LR SSJ Goku & Vegeta. Those round six heals though, that made the team last for a while when it did well. I'm sure my improved team will do better.

Super STR was my first (and only) successful SBR. And that was before I got LR Beerus & Whis and Jiren on the New Year's banner, plus dupes for my SSJ4 Goku and Ultimate Gohan.

I now have the six top Super STR units according to the Dokkan Tier list, with SSJ2 Vegeta & Bulma and LR Vegetto Blue Rainbowed.

It's a beastly team (Sorry Bee Pan, your healing was so useful...but LR Beerus & Whis will handle that role now).

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I had bad luck when I lost despite my LR SSJ Goku & Vegeta. Those round six heals though, that made the team last for a while when it did well. I'm sure my improved team will do better.

Super STR was my first (and only) successful SBR. And that was before I got LR Beerus & Whis and Jiren on the New Year's banner, plus dupes for my SSJ4 Goku and Ultimate Gohan.

I now have the six top Super STR units according to the Dokkan Tier list, with SSJ2 Vegeta & Bulma and LR Vegetto Blue Rainbowed.

It's a beastly team (Sorry Bee Pan, your healing was so useful...but LR Beerus & Whis will handle that role now).
Yeah the fact it takes 6 rounds before the transformation is crucial and that's annoying to me. I understand but still. With me I've done maybe around 5-6 SBRs but no more than that. I'm mostly missing a good amount of dupes and a big issue with them is that they waste support units so I'd rather make sure I'm good before oging in or not because who knows how it'll turn out.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I doubt we're getting any more top grossing rewards before the movie banners. Don't count on it, on the off chance it does happen, you can be pleasantly surprised.

ChaosZeroX

Oct 26, 2017
I just came back due to this banner and I have so much grinding left to do lol. I got most everyone done though in the last week

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
TUR Goku/Krillin incoming to JP on the 10th with the new story stuff.

uvzc5zun84921.jpg

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
So, just for talk... I lack only the RoG SBR.
My team that was near victory multiple times (sbr is pure lack some times, and I had none in these cases) was:

INT Goku UI (1dupe) + (Leader rainbow)
INT SSJB Vegeta (no dupe)
STR Black (2 dupes)
TEQ Black+Zamasu (LR no dupe)
STR Vegito Blue (rainbow SA20)
last one -> this changed between AGL Whis Rainbow and STR Toppo dokkaned (1 dupe)

I hope to get the new Movie Gogeta to use as the last member, I suppose it would help to make everything a lot easier... what do you think?

(I also hope to get INT Zamasu to tank as the 6th member... or STR Jiren... but still no luck on these)

https://dbz.space/box/7981

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So, just for talk... I lack only the RoG SBR.
My team that was near victory multiple times (sbr is pure lack some times, and I had none in these cases) was:

INT Goku UI (1dupe) + (Leader rainbow)
INT SSJB Vegeta (no dupe)
STR Black (2 dupes)
TEQ Black+Zamasu (LR no dupe)
STR Vegito Blue (rainbow SA20)
last one -> this changed between AGL Whis Rainbow and STR Toppo dokkaned (1 dupe)

I hope to get the new Movie Gogeta to use as the last member, I suppose it would help to make everything a lot easier... what do you think?

(I also hope to get INT Zamasu to tank as the 6th member... or STR Jiren... but still no luck on these)

Do you have AGL Evolution Vegeta? He would probably be better than the INT Bluegeta. AGL Transforming Goku would also work.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Do you have AGL Evolution Vegeta? He would probably be better than the INT Bluegeta. AGL Transforming Goku would also work.

No... I should post my dbzspace in the previous post, I will update it later.
RoG is probably the hardest of SBR for me... it needs super specific chars and luck... Shadow Dragon Saga is super easy to me on the other side...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
No... I should post my dbzspace in the previous post, I will update it later.
RoG is probably the hardest of SBR for me... it needs super specific chars and luck... Shadow Dragon Saga is super easy to me on the other side...

RoG is one of the harder SBRs in general, from everything I've heard. I wouldn't feel too bad about getting your ass kicked by it. Even full whale teams have trouble in that stage. But go ahead and post your box when you can.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
RoG is one of the harder SBRs in general, from everything I've heard. I wouldn't feel too bad about getting your ass kicked by it. Even full whale teams have trouble in that stage. But go ahead and post your box when you can.
Yes, i'm not too worried about it, also because after that I will have nothing more to do... so it's good i have still to beat it! :D
And the future SBR will be a nightmare because i lack most of the new cat. leaders... :O

https://dbz.space/box/7981

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
According to him, Gogeta STR new skill will be Atk and def +77% and +7% per rainbow orbs. Also still effective against all types.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That's....not that great, but an improvement!

Keep in mind that he's a Gogeta, so he also has permanent type effectiveness against all enemies. And considering he's been around forever and most people have him rainbowed, 77% base ATK on top of rainbow stats and crit passives and a stacking nuke passive...he's gonna do some real damage.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Gogeta's always been a threat. I just checked mine and I'm missing 1 dupe of him somehow and mind you that I switched him out with my INT a while ago. Even today his stats look crazy.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I forgot about the extra stat boost he also gets from the potential system compared to newer units. Should be pretty nice!

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He came in when I was sort of on a break so I completely skipped that Halloween event he was on. Any chance that ever comes back?
I believe you can run the event when we get the keys on the next big update. The keys let you run any event of that type that's not currently active, but they're a limited item.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I believe you can run the event when we get the keys on the next big update. The keys let you run any event of that type that's not currently active, but they're a limited item.
Unfortunately that event isn't available via keys in JP as of yet. I don't know what the cool off time is for those events to pop into the key event list, but hopefully it'd be long enough for Ghosttenks to be there once they hit GBL.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Super Gogeta The Supreme Warrior
Leader Skill (EZA): All types Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +77%

Super Attack (EZA): Soul Punisher (Extreme) - Causes immense damage to the enemy and lowers ATK & DEF

Passive Skill (EZA): Overwhelming Strike - ATK & DEF +77% and ATK +7% per ranbow Ki Sphere obtained; attacks effective against all types

-----

Buu (Kid) Uncontrollable Instinct
Leader Skill (EZA): AGL Type Ki +2, HP, ATK, DEF +70%

Super Attack (EZA): Planet Burst (Extreme) - Causes supreme damage to the enemy and greatly lowers DEF

Passive Skill (EZA): Skill Copy - Recover 14% HP at the start of turn and ATK +14% & DEF +7% per Ki Sphere obtained

Last edited:

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Super Gogeta The Supreme Warrior
Leader Skill (EZA): All types Ki +3, HP, ATK, DEF +77%

Super Attack (EZA): Soul Punisher (Extreme) - Causes immense damage to the enemy and lowers ATK & DEF

Passive Skill (EZA): Overwhelming Strike - ATK & DEF +77% and ATK +7% per ranbow Ki Sphere obtained; attacks effective against all types

-----

Buu (Kid) Uncontrollable Instinct
Leader Skill (EZA): AGL Type Ki +2, HP, ATK, DEF +70%

Super Attack (EZA): Planet Burst (Extreme) - Causes supreme damage to the enemy and greatly lowers DEF

Passive Skill (EZA): Skill Copy - Recover 14% HP at the start of turn and ATK +14% & DEF +7% per rainbow Ki Sphere obtained

I didn't know there was a AGL Buu kid EZA incoming! :O
I have him rainbowed, so super happy he gets some love finally! :D

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Hold up, seems Kid Buu was mistranslated and it's per any Ki collected (which makes a huge difference).

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
I think i f'up and i might no get LR Metal Cooler this month, how many points we get per win? ATM i have around 80k points.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
If you can clear whole Battlefield It's ~110k points and one LR Cooler is 150k points.

Biggest roadblock this time is PHY Zamasu and STR Godku.

yeah on this season i could't beat stage 3, but if we get 110k points for beating the whole thing and i have 80k then i might get it then. Until stage 2 i find no difficulty.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I just hope I pull AGL Metal Cooler in the future so I can run the Metal Cooler gang!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, that news about how long it's gonna be until the movie banners officially pushed me over the edge re: the step up and I did my second run through.

Walked away with the final dupe I needed to rainbow UI Goku, my third dupe of SSJ4 Gogeta, my first dupe of STR Janemba, my first dupe of Turles, my first dupe of TEQ Tapion (meh), and LR Bojack. And two more dupes of INT Gogeta, a unit I already have rainbowed. Womp.

Not the best step-up I could've gotten, especially considering the number of Vegitos and double screen-cracks I got out of it, but I'll take a new LR and rainbow UI Goku.

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
finished my first step up on the banner.

EZA: FP Frieza
120EX: 17
120SP: SSJ3Goku
Category: Turles
LR: Rosemasu

Didn't get anything outside of the guaranteed stuff, but Turles is new and Rosemasu was the only LR that I genuinely wanted/needed so a success overall. Now to horde everything for the blue boi. (also with both turles and fpgoku, I can safely ignore the broly banner if I feel like it)